Female model passing herself off as a man to have a longer career

^^^ No, but the Lord will provide you with what you need to get them taken care of and I don't believe that a sex change is needed for such a thing.

Well, I am about to fall behind on my car payment, I am not getting any hours at work and I am struggling to find an extra job, so where is God and when does he intend to assist me?

you don't deserve an assistance - you advocate murder ;)

It appears that someone forget to tell these women. Without them who knows where we would be today.
Them females that you showed pictures of are wearing what was to be worn while doing the kind of work that they were doing. That is different than modeling what is to be worn by one gender only.

what does the Lord have to do with it?

I wear scrubs more hours of the day than not and believe me, they do not look feminine :D
plus the mask and the cap - do I chose the job over Our Lord as well?

God bless you, too :)
Scrubs were made for both genders since they both can work in the hospitals.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged, condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Me thinks somebody here is being a wee bit too self-righteous.

Bless you too :)
Sharing the Lord's word with those who do not know about it is not an act of judging. As for me being self-righteous, I am just pointing out what is which is what we all do here isn't it?

Does the Bible say what constitutes a man's clothing and what constitutes a woman's clothing?

If it doesn't, isn't there a problem since societal changes often will change what is a man or a woman's clothes?
Even if it doesn't, we know what is made for each gender.

God bless you four always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Just so that it is known, there is no changing my mind on this particular subject. It has been made up for years now.

Last edited:
It appears that someone forget to tell these women. Without them who knows where we would be today.
Them females that you showed pictures of are wearing what was to be worn while doing the kind of work that they were doing. That is different than modeling what is to be worn by one gender only.

Holly

P.S. Just so that it is known, there is no changing my mind on this particular subject. It has been made up for years now.

With all due respect you have no idea what you are talking about.

Does the Bible say what constitutes a man's clothing and what constitutes a woman's clothing?

If it doesn't, isn't there a problem since societal changes often will change what is a man or a woman's clothes?
Even if it doesn't, we know what is made for each gender.

Holly

That's my point, though.....what 'we know' changes over time. The clothes that women are accepted as wearing today are not the same as they were 100 or 1000 years ago. So how can one determine what is acceptable accoutrements to god?

^^^ If a person has any brains in their head, they will at least know what is made for one gender only to wear.

For almost 20 years now, this matter has sadly been a major issue in my family, which makes what you say here 100% wrong. I most definitely know exactly what I am talking about.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

^^^ If a person has any brains in their head, they will at least know what is made for one gender only to wear.

For almost 20 years now, this matter has sadly been a major issue in my family, which makes what you say here 100% wrong. I most definitely know exactly what I am talking about.

Holly

Women should not wear jock straps and men should not wear bras. Even if some men need them. Pants does not fall into that category.

Holly

But you do understand that woman is wearing the work outfit as well, do you?
Are people wearing costumes of clowns or cartoon characters in amusement parks also violating the Lord's rule?

Holly

What is the issue? Choosing to model as a male or female or something else?

Holly

What about a kilt? Is that acceptable for a man, or because it is so much like a dress, should only women be able to wear them?

What is or is not acceptable dress for men and women changes based on society and time period.

Holly

What about a kilt? Is that acceptable for a man, or because it is so much like a dress, should only women be able to wear them?

What is or is not acceptable dress for men and women changes based on society and time period.

Good point!!! However, have you ever seen a man with a tilt in his kilt?

Women should not wear jock straps and men should not wear bras. Even if some men need them. Pants does not fall into that category.
Amen to that!!!

Are people wearing costumes of clowns or cartoon characters in amusement parks also violating the Lord's rule?
They could be because makeup can be a part of their appearance.

It is something else, but one way or another, it is about someone being in the wrong kind of clothes.

It could be.

God bless you four always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Amen to that!!!

They could be because makeup can be a part of their appearance.

It is something, but one way or another, it is about someone being in the wrong kind of clothes.

It could be.

God bless you four always!!!

Holly

I rest my case :D

^^^ Makeup was not made for males to wear.
Who says? Didn't the ancient Egyptians wear makeup, both men and women?

You seem to be stuck thinking that modern US conventions always have been and always will be true.
I wouldn't know about the ancient Egyptians because I was not in that country back then or here on this planet at all back then.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. No matter how things were back then there or anywhere else, make up is not made for males have on themselves these days.

^^^ Makeup was not made for males to wear.
Who says? Didn't the ancient Egyptians wear makeup, both men and women?

You seem to be stuck thinking that modern US conventions always have been and always will be true.
I wouldn't know about the ancient Egyptians because I was not in that country back then or here on this planet at all back then.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. No matter how things were back then there or anywhere else, make up is not made for males have on themselves these days.

So does the Bible say you should follow the conventional dress of your region and time? I'm just trying to clarify what it is you think god is commanding in regards to gender-specific clothing or makeup. :)

Forum List

Back