Barack Obama’s Era of Hopelessness

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
his slogan should be, no hope and only despair...you voted for transformation...well you have it

SNIP:
Of all the bitter fruit of the Barack Obama disaster, the most bitter may be the sense of hopelessness that has descended on Americans, especially the young. Has there ever been anything like it in our history? Even on the eve of the Civil War, was there this much pessimism about our future? Gallup wasn’t around in those days, but I wonder.

For a simple measure of how the Obama administration has crushed any sense of hopefulness in the American people, take a look at the survey that Rasmussen Reports does periodically on whether America’s best days are behind her, or still in the future. It’s a great question that tells a lot about how Americans are feeling.

Rasmussen last asked the question before Barack Obama took office in August 2008, while the presidential campaign that resulted in Obama’s election was in progress. The result:

45% of voters think America’s best days lie ahead, while 37% think they have come and gone.

That was after nearly eight years of the supposedly disastrous Bush administration–which, by the way, looks more like a golden age every day, compared with what has followed.

Fast forward to today, after nearly five years of the Obama administration. How are Americans feeling about the future?

all of it here
Barack Obama?s Era of Hopelessness | Power Line

You post a flaming OP with a right wing blog as your source and put it in current events?
You right wingers become more delusional by the day.

Plus you just shit on everyone who grew up during the depression or the industrial revolution. Bravo!

You post a flaming OP with a right wing blog as your source and put it in current events?

Plus you just shit on everyone who grew up during the depression or the industrial revolution. Bravo!

tissue? I know it must of hurt to hear about your Dear Leader, but the numbers of how people are feeling are in the article my dear...
and you want to see flames, look at your post...sheeesh

Last edited:

tissue? I know it must of hurt to hear about your Dear Leader, but the numbers of how people are feeling are in the article my dear...

It's not an article, it's a blog. And no it doesn't hurt to hear a right winger write about Obama.

It's not an article, it's a blog. And no it doesn't hurt to hear a right winger write about Obama.

I'll care when you start criticizing the bullshit hate from stinkprogress, salon, huffpuffer post etc etc
until then, go get some cheese

As for the poll... Rasmussen? Ha!
Plus look up the questions the asked, which they didn't post the result for of course.

Today beats the hell out of Oct. 2008.

Yeah people that worked full time in 2008, are working part time now. Thanks obama!

I don't think these Obamabots live in reality...
they can't face the fact the majority of the people feel he has brought us and this country down...He does nothing but go around spewing hate and division......I've never heard him say one good thing about us and our country....it's all negativity....like, you didn't build that.........I guess that should be giving us all hope...

Last edited:
We got no hope, but enough change to choke on.

Can't wait to witness the future of 29 hour/week employment for the majority. Gonna be so awesome also to see the unproductive enjoy more luxuries on the backs of people like me. So fucking awesome.

I'll care when you start criticizing the bullshit hate from stinkprogress, salon, huffpuffer post etc etc
until then, go get some cheese

Do I post blogs from their sites?

You would think the way the media covers obama's failures, you would think his poll numbers would be higher. Just think if they still counted soldiers death daily, like they did with bush.

It's pretty typical of the Reactionary Left to diss blogs these days. Anyone who dares to criticize King Barry must be silenced.

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6149-482x340xobama-hopeless-jpg-pagespeed-ic-ljeyynriap.jpg

Forum List

Back