Female Masterbation According To Islam

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g_QwiYxvkY]YouTube - Risks of Female Masturbation According to Islamic Teachings[/ame]

yeah i have seen these before....

what is wrong with these people?

I guess i need to narrow it down, what is wrong with these MEN?

Sheik Al Qaradhawi is 100% correct in what he is saying.

A girl who engages in this sort of bad behavior.

Will only bring disgrace and dishonor on herself and her family.

Only in the West is this perverted behavior considered normal.

Actually it isn't...but it still happens. Catch someone doing it and the discussion that follows isn't exactly a happy one.

But I admit that the idea of killing your kid over tipping the velvet or double-clicking her mouse is a bit extreme don't you think?

So stay in your cave and practice that backwards religion in some other country.

So stay in your cave and practice that backwards religion in some other country.
Why would I want to move to another country?

Besides, I don't think my big screen TV and game room pool table would fit in a cave. :cool:

And Muslims wonder why people say Islam is barbaric. :cuckoo:
So you are saying that the freedom to masturbate is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization???

So you are saying that the freedom to masturbate is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization???
No. I'm saying freedom is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization.

Better had this to the equation, Sunni:

"WASHINGTON: Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.

Just in case anyone argues that the data could refer to innocent searches made by developmental psychology students, Google Trends shows that when the term “child f***ing” is examined, across all years from 2004 until now, the highest amount of searches for this term came from Pakistan. Similarly, of all global Google searches for “naked child” from 2004 till now, Pakistan still tops the list. Google Trends reveals that of all global Google searches, from 2006 to 2010, for the term “child sex video” Pakistan was second in the world, only being outdone by Bangladesh (a country that was once officially part of Pakistan).

Why should this be? Is this “cultural”, relating to Pakistan’s regional customs?

Traditionally Pakistan has allowed appalling abuse of children. Village councils (called “jirga” or “panchayat”, depending on the region) in remote areas have ordered that girl children be given away in marriage as “compensation” for social crimes carried out by their male relatives. This practice is usually called “vani” marriage while in Pashtun regions it is called “swara.” Swara was made illegal in Northwest Frontier Province in 2000, yet it continued. In 2004, after a three-year old girl was given away in marriage to a sixty-year old man, vani marriage was officially made illegal throughout the nation, but it carries on. In January 2004, before vani and swara were officially proscribed by national law, an Islamic judicial panel ruled that these customs were “pre-Islamic”. But is this so?
Exclusive: “Pure” Pakistan’s Internet Perverts Publications Family Security Matters

Could the two subjects be related? Ya' think?

I dont think you know what the f**k you're saying most of the time. You seem to be a typical fat assed, beer swilling asshole to me.

I dont think you know what the f**k you're saying most of the time. You seem to be a typical fat assed, beer swilling asshole to me.
canadairrelvant.jpg

vani marriage was officially made illegal throughout the nation, but it carries on. In January 2004, before vani and swara were officially proscribed by national law, an Islamic judicial panel ruled that these customs were “pre-Islamic”.
You can find the same sort of behavior among Christians in Asia, S. America, and especially Africa.

It is culture and traditions that were pre-Christian and yet still happen.

Even though the people are now Christians.

From what I have read.

Hindu people in India still practice all sorts child marriage on a massive scale.

Enough of your vulgarity!-Care

Forum List

Back