Female Masterbation According To Islam

How about we just cut to the chase and get to the botton line

All this is about is MEN controlling WOMEN.

Listen to that fucker! They might tear the hymen? Tearing the hymen would bring dishonor to the family? What he is saying is if you masturbate you run the risk of being killed. What about married women who are no longer virgins, there is not hymen to tear.

What is wrong with these fuckers?

And Muslims wonder why people say Islam is barbaric. :cuckoo:
So you are saying that the freedom to masturbate is the pinnacle of modern Western civilization???

Better had this to the equation, Sunni:

"WASHINGTON: Google, the world’s most popular Internet search engine, has found in a survey that mostly Muslim states seek access to sex-related websites and Pakistan tops the list. Google found that of the top 10 countries - searching for sex-related sites - six were Muslim, with Pakistan on the top. The other Muslim countries are Egypt at number 2, Iran at 4, Morocco at 5, Saudi Arabia at 7 and Turkey at 8. Non-Muslim states are Vietnam at 3, India at 6, Philippines at 9 and Poland at 10.

Just in case anyone argues that the data could refer to innocent searches made by developmental psychology students, Google Trends shows that when the term “child f***ing” is examined, across all years from 2004 until now, the highest amount of searches for this term came from Pakistan. Similarly, of all global Google searches for “naked child” from 2004 till now, Pakistan still tops the list. Google Trends reveals that of all global Google searches, from 2006 to 2010, for the term “child sex video” Pakistan was second in the world, only being outdone by Bangladesh (a country that was once officially part of Pakistan).

Why should this be? Is this “cultural”, relating to Pakistan’s regional customs?

Traditionally Pakistan has allowed appalling abuse of children. Village councils (called “jirga” or “panchayat”, depending on the region) in remote areas have ordered that girl children be given away in marriage as “compensation” for social crimes carried out by their male relatives. This practice is usually called “vani” marriage while in Pashtun regions it is called “swara.” Swara was made illegal in Northwest Frontier Province in 2000, yet it continued. In 2004, after a three-year old girl was given away in marriage to a sixty-year old man, vani marriage was officially made illegal throughout the nation, but it carries on. In January 2004, before vani and swara were officially proscribed by national law, an Islamic judicial panel ruled that these customs were “pre-Islamic”. But is this so?
Exclusive: “Pure” Pakistan’s Internet Perverts Publications Family Security Matters

Could the two subjects be related? Ya' think?

I have a better one for you, Camel sex.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/124832-really-camel-sex.html

Is this guy a member of the republican party? If so Limbaugh will make sure whatever nutty ideas he possesses will past mustard for republicans., consider only Christine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell's 90's MTV Anti-Masturbation Campaign[/ame]

Last edited:
midcan,

The TEA Baggers are guaranteeing a Dem victory. The assholes dont realize they are splitting the vote in the GOP between the crazies and the outright lunatics. Dems will run up the middle and win .

I don't drink beer. I don't like it.

Sorry about that davefag. You like the "girlyfag" drinks. Tell us what you and CornHole drink after a hot, passionate evening at the Bath House?

Daveman drinks whatever ConHog drinks. At the moment I'm told that they're sipping a new cosmopolitan cocktail called 'Giggle Fit'. It's a mixture of Pink Gin, Lemonade with a dash of denial. Sure to loosen-up even the most uptight arseholes.

Listen to that fucker! They might tear the hymen? Tearing the hymen would bring dishonor to the family? What he is saying is if you masturbate you run the risk of being killed. What about married women who are no longer virgins, there is not hymen to tear.

You seem pretty eager to tell everyone, so why don't you go for it?

Only in discussions of Islam do we see people act as if any single scholar is representative of the entire religion. This is especially ironic since (Sunni) Islam is one of the most decentralized faiths in terms of religious authority.

Horseshit, son. Christians get blamed for the opinions of abortion clinic bombers with wearying regularity, and WE at least go to the trouble of publicly denouncing the lunatic fringe. Get over your persecution pity party.

Truthfully, I think they're afraid that if women find out that they can have orgasms, too, they might start expecting them, and then the men might actually have to learn to be good in bed.

Sorry about that davefag. You like the "girlyfag" drinks. Tell us what you and CornHole drink after a hot, passionate evening at the Bath House?

Awfully judgemental and bigoted of you. It almost sounds as though you think there's something wrong and shameful about being gay, and that it's an INSULT, or something. :eusa_whistle:

Only in discussions of Islam do we see people act as if any single scholar is representative of the entire religion. This is especially ironic since (Sunni) Islam is one of the most decentralized faiths in terms of religious authority.

Horseshit, son. Christians get blamed for the opinions of abortion clinic bombers with wearying regularity, and WE at least go to the trouble of publicly denouncing the lunatic fringe. Get over your persecution pity party.

Those claims are typically made in response to Christians who like to hold the entire Islamic religion accountable for whatever its self-proclaimed followers decide to do. Funny that you mention "persecution pity parties." How's the weather up there on your cross?

Those claims are typically made in response to Christians who like to hold the entire Islamic religion accountable for whatever its self-proclaimed followers decide to do. Funny that you mention "persecution pity parties." How's the weather up there on your cross?

I'm not the one claiming it's "only" in discussions of my religion. Where were you when Christians all over the country were being expected to answer for some 30-parishioner nobody in Florida that none of us had ever heard of because he wanted to burn Qurans? And let me reiterate that at least WE make a practice of denouncing the lunatics, rather than making excuses for them. And damned if I can remember the last time in centuries that it was a regular practice in Christian circles to kill female family members for ANY reason. I KNOW you're not trying to tell us that the same is true for Islam.

I'm not the one claiming it's "only" in discussions of my religion. Where were you when Christians all over the country were being expected to answer for some 30-parishioner nobody in Florida that none of us had ever heard of because he wanted to burn Qurans?
Where was I? I wasn't claiming or insinuating that the pastor's behavior was reflective of any mainstream Christian sentiment, if that's what you're asking.

And let me reiterate that at least WE make a practice of denouncing the lunatics, rather than making excuses for them.
Yeah, we tried that a couple of times.

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

We quickly realized that most of you never heard about any of this and that many of those who did dismissed the condemnations as halfhearted or dishonest.

And damned if I can remember the last time in centuries that it was a regular practice in Christian circles to kill female family members for ANY reason. I KNOW you're not trying to tell us that the same is true for Islam.
Murdering spouses isn't an uncommon crime in Western societies. The difference is that most people don't feel the need to attribute everything every Westerner does ever to his or her Christian religious beliefs.

Hey, I know some people for whom a little masturbation and flogging is a fun evening.

But seriously, I like how it's the WOMAN who's responsible for what other people decide to think and do, it's HER place to keep people from deciding to kill her. Way to blame the victim, dude. And it's supposed to somehow make it all better that he "generously" throws in a denunciation of how it's wrong and forbidden to go around killing women. Call me judgemental, but if you have a culture where it's actually necessary to tell people that it's wrong to kill women . . . That should really be obvious without saying.
You'd think...but this is Islam we're talking about.

Pretty sure that was my point. ;)
:lol: It was indeed.

Daveman drinks whatever ConHog drinks. At the moment I'm told that they're sipping a new cosmopolitan cocktail called 'Giggle Fit'. It's a mixture of Pink Gin, Lemonade with a dash of denial. Sure to loosen-up even the most uptight arseholes.
I'm sure Yukon appreciates your efforts, but I don't think he'll be rewarding you with Rescued Maiden sex.

whitekniteoo6ou6.gif

Well, actually...he might.

You seem pretty eager to tell everyone, so why don't you go for it?
If you have to ask, you'll never understand.

Forum List

Back