Fema Head Brown Removed From Relief Efforts

sorry but mr. brown is going to be at the center of a very real scandal... why, 4 years after 9/11, is a man completely unqualified for the job at the head of FEMA, one of the leading agencies the US government has in reacting to terrorism, natural disasters, etc etc?
wtf was bush and co. thinking?

NATO AIR said:
sorry but mr. brown is going to be at the center of a very real scandal... why, 4 years after 9/11, is a man completely unqualified for the job at the head of FEMA, one of the leading agencies the US government has in reacting to terrorism, natural disasters, etc etc?
wtf was bush and co. thinking?

I'm not sure about the center----like you say and the article says, the administration AND the congress have lots to explain. Both sides may be so dirty that they don't even want the truth to come out in a hearing.

dilloduck said:
I'm not sure about the center----like you say and the article says, the administration AND the congress have lots to explain. Both sides may be so dirty that they don't even want the truth to come out in a hearing.

That is why we ALL must make sure those responsible for this mess get exposed and are called to account. We cannot let either the dems or the GOP whitewash this thing.

NATO AIR said:
That is why we ALL must make sure those responsible for this mess get exposed and are called to account. We cannot let either the dems or the GOP whitewash this thing.
The 9/11 Commission. Sandy Berger, Able danger etc.---the government has some mighty powerful whitewash no matter how loudly the public yells and the MSM will only pressure for investigation that further their own interests. The truth in America is being crowded out by self-centered power grabbers.

This disaster has really shaken our faith (little to begin with) in our institutions, our government. I have a feeling the mask is being peeled off and true colors are beginning to bleed through.

Are we going to let them whitewash this event just as they did 9/11? are we going to bend over and take it? This disaster was intentionally worsened. FEMA played a role, homeland security, as well as the bush admin.

The politics of this disaster are not republican or democrat, liberal or conservative.

Want examples? here are a few of several i have collected....

June 6th of this year - Army Corps of Engineers is bracing for a record $71.2 million reduction in federal funding.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20050606/ai_n14657367/print

FEMA Chief Waited Until After Storm Hit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050906...5VkjF6WwvIE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Frustrated: Fire crews to hand out fliers for FEMA

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_3004197

Reports now say that the head of the FEMA operations in N.O is being removed. But...

heard last night on the nightly news he is going to be put in charge of cleanup after Ophelia. Chertoff expressed gratitude to him, and said that he did a "wonderful job."

And guess who is hired for cleanup in N.O?

Halliburton

Now gun confiscations are taking place in the gulf. even legally owned firearms are being forcibly taken away. The military has been training for this for years in "Urban warrior" operations across the country. Training to put you into concentration camps and confiscating your weapons.

Get ready for more disasters....

California Earthquake Could Be the Next Katrina

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-me-quake8sep08,0,3035306.story

"U.S. Geological Survey seismologist Lucy Jones remembers attending an emergency training session in August 2001 with the Federal Emergency Management Agency that discussed the three most likely catastrophes to strike the United States.

First on the list was a terrorist attack in New York. Second was a super-strength hurricane hitting New Orleans. Third was a major earthquake on the San Andreas fault."

It is quite bizzare that two of these have come to pass, and in order...

What did our government do about 9/11?

investigations into the supposed perps was stopped.

What did our government do about a potential catastrophe in the gulf?

Funding was blocked.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

I predict a gradual breakdown of society over the next few months/years. The government will no doubt drop the police state boot during that time. As i said in another thread, what will you do when the jack-booted thugs come knocking on the door demanding your guns? will you submit to your new masters?

I dont want to start spreading fear, but please start stocking up on supplies and ammunition. Even if there wasnt a danger of a disaster this is still a wise thing to do. After what we have seen in the aftermath of Katrina, we need to be much more self-sufficient.

"all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

StoptheMadness1 said:

Halliburton

Now gun confiscations are taking place in the gulf. even legally owned firearms are being forcibly taken away. The military has been training for this for years in "Urban warrior" operations across the country. Training to put you into concentration camps and confiscating your weapons.

You know you discredit anything you say if you're not honest about the facts.
Halliburton hired for storm cleanup
The Navy has hired Houston-based Halliburton Co. to restore electric power, repair roofs and remove debris at three naval facilities in Mississippi damaged by Hurricane Katrina.
ADVERTISEMENT

Halliburton subsidiary KBR will also perform damage assessments at other naval installations in New Orleans as soon as it is safe to do so.

KBR was assigned the work under a "construction capabilities" contract awarded in 2004 after a competitive bidding process. The company is not involved in the Army Corps of Engineers' effort to repair New Orleans' levees.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/business/3335685
I can't find a thing on gun confiscations taking place...Maybe someone else can..
In the mean time, have another glass of Kool-aid.

StoptheMadness1 said:
This disaster has really shaken our faith (little to begin with) in our institutions, our government. I have a feeling the mask is being peeled off and true colors are beginning to bleed through.

Are we going to let them whitewash this event just as they did 9/11? are we going to bend over and take it? This disaster was intentionally worsened. FEMA played a role, homeland security, as well as the bush admin.

The politics of this disaster are not republican or democrat, liberal or conservative.

Want examples? here are a few of several i have collected....

June 6th of this year - Army Corps of Engineers is bracing for a record $71.2 million reduction in federal funding.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4200/is_20050606/ai_n14657367/print

FEMA Chief Waited Until After Storm Hit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050906...5VkjF6WwvIE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Frustrated: Fire crews to hand out fliers for FEMA

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_3004197

Reports now say that the head of the FEMA operations in N.O is being removed. But...

heard last night on the nightly news he is going to be put in charge of cleanup after Ophelia. Chertoff expressed gratitude to him, and said that he did a "wonderful job."

Halliburton

Get ready for more disasters....

California Earthquake Could Be the Next Katrina

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-me-quake8sep08,0,3035306.story

"U.S. Geological Survey seismologist Lucy Jones remembers attending an emergency training session in August 2001 with the Federal Emergency Management Agency that discussed the three most likely catastrophes to strike the United States.

First on the list was a terrorist attack in New York. Second was a super-strength hurricane hitting New Orleans. Third was a major earthquake on the San Andreas fault."

It is quite bizzare that two of these have come to pass, and in order...

What did our government do about 9/11?

investigations into the supposed perps was stopped.

What did our government do about a potential catastrophe in the gulf?

Funding was blocked.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

I predict a gradual breakdown of society over the next few months/years. The government will no doubt drop the police state boot during that time. As i said in another thread, what will you do when the jack-booted thugs come knocking on the door demanding your guns? will you submit to your new masters?

I dont want to start spreading fear, but please start stocking up on supplies and ammunition. Even if there wasnt a danger of a disaster this is still a wise thing to do. After what we have seen in the aftermath of Katrina, we need to be much more self-sufficient.

"all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

You're omission in blaming Congress, pork barrel spending and democrat sabotaging is GLARING. If you're gonna be credible you better watch your lies of omission too!

StoptheMadness1 said:

:tinfoil:

dilloduck said:
Only the first step in laying it all in Bushs' lap---watch.

Ahhhh I see it's finally made it---polls are now showing that most people are blaming Bush for the disaster and his approval ratings are going down. Another propaganda point for the Dems!

Forum List

Back