FEMA Deceives Nation about Tootsie Pop Core...

You are all disinfo agents conducting a psyops against the candy companies.

I am going to file Misprision of Confectionery suits against all of you as soon as I can get to a judge looney enough to accept them.

Proof that the jews want to kill the owl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnVCUnUmw2Q]YouTube - Tootsie Pop Commercial Parody[/ame]

This image proves the Tootsie Pop had a concrete core.

$index.jpg

Show me this core before Mr. Owl's attack.

$femacore.gif

Where is the Walrus?

The walrus is a lie.

I thought the walrus was Paul?

Paul is really Dave.

Dave controls all the candy distribution and warehousing in the continental United States. Dave is the puppeteer who has controlled the presidential administrations for the last 50 years.

Remember what Eisenhower said? "Beware the military-confectionary complex". Dave is the penultimate creation of this complex. Soon the final master will reveal himself.

You are all disinfo agents conducting a psyops against the candy companies.

I am going to file Misprision of Confectionery suits against all of you as soon as I can get to a judge looney enough to accept them.

Don't forget your diagrams.

And also using the blurry clip of a youtube video as definitive evidence.

The government has all of the videos of Tootsie Pop cores removed from the YouTube. Even the blurry ones.

Can I post a blurry video of an apple core instead, and claim it was from one of the Pops?

And also using the blurry clip of a youtube video as definitive evidence.

The government has all of the videos of Tootsie Pop cores removed from the YouTube. Even the blurry ones.

Can I post a blurry video of an apple core instead, and claim it was from one of the Pops?

It wasn't the government. It was the SHADOW government.

Can I make it a shadowy, blurry video of an apple core?

Forum List

Back