FEMA Deceives Nation about Tootsie Pop Core...

Discuss...

Three licks my ass....

Anyone with a mind of their own could see that the core was already weakened significantly after lick one, and should have easily dissolved on lick two.

Three.

Right.

Its Bush's fault.

Discuss...

Three licks my ass....

Anyone with a mind of their own could see that the core was already weakened significantly after lick one, and should have easily dissolved on lick two.

Three.

Right.

Its Bush's fault.

Well, everyone knows that the Tootsie Pop core was constructed with built in explosive rebar. When the core was detonated, it weakened the candy shell to the point that Mr. Owl was able to defeat it in 3 licks.

Discuss...

Three licks my ass....

Three.

Right.

Its Bush's fault.

Well, everyone knows that the Tootsie Pop core was constructed with built in explosive rebar. When the core was detonated, it weakened the candy shell to the point that Mr. Owl was able to defeat it in 3 licks.

No way a tongue crashing into the outer shell could have caused this damage by itself.

Discuss...

Three licks my ass....

Three.

Right.

Its Bush's fault.

And what about the M&Ms?

Why did those fuckers melt???

If you watch the video, it is undeniable.

Three licks my ass....

Three.

Right.

Its Bush's fault.

And what about the M&Ms?

Loose change, brother...

loose change.

Three licks my ass....

Three.

Right.

Its Bush's fault.

And what about the M&Ms?

That's right, FEMA has been deceiving us about them too.

"Not in your hand", my ass.

And what about the M&Ms?

It's a conspiracy between Big Pharma and the defense candy contractors.

Here is evidence that any person of reason who cares about the Constitution and America will recognize as the truth.

pop.jpg

As you can clearly see in this picture, the tootsie pop core is clearly made of concrete. This is because of the Jews. The psyops agents will deny this because they can't prove the truth and hate America.

Here is evidence that any person of reason who cares about the Constitution and America will recognize as the truth.

pop.jpg

As you can clearly see in this picture, the tootsie pop core is clearly made of concrete. This is because of the Jews. The psyops agents will deny this because they can't prove the truth and hate America.

And as this diagram clearly illustrates, the Jews control the skittles illuminati freemason templar knights.

venn-candygram.jpg

The only way any of this makes sense is if there is an owl on the INSIDE of the Tootsie Pop licking his way out, over time.

Then the owl licking IN from OUTSIDE is really just a shill. A diversion. A ruse to distract from the real truth. The owl licking away on the INSIDE is the one who took it down, not that nearsighted bastard they kept showing us.

Anyone who denies this is a fool!!!

And what about the M&Ms?

It's a conspiracy between Big Pharma and the defense candy contractors.

Damn right! I remember this connection from a documentary that I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet, but remember with perfect clarity 20 years later but will change to suit my theory at a moment's notice.

Now, back to those "Reese's Pieces". Who exactly is "Reese" and what are they "Pieces" of?

I smell CIA/NSA/DIA involvement.

pop.jpg

Holy shit....

you're right.

I forgot about the Jews.

Its ALWAYs the Jews.....

Damn!

The only way any of this makes sense is if there is an owl on the INSIDE of the Tootsie Pop licking his way out, over time.

Then the owl licking IN from OUTSIDE is really just a shill. A diversion. A ruse to distract from the real truth. The owl licking away on the INSIDE is the one who took it down, not that nearsighted bastard they kept showing us.

Anyone who denies this is a fool!!!

The inside owl is Boooosh.

Forum List

Back