Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

I can't find in the study where it states how many felons voted for Franken, versys how many voted for his opponent. Can you please point that out to me?

Perhaps you missed the word "May" in the title....

Reading Is Fundimental

Which has WHAT to do with how many felons voted for the GOP candidate? Apparently, comprehension, unlike reading, is NOT fundamental to some people....

Asshole...

The title says these felons MAY have put Franken over the top...

The story then explains how the number of felon voters is GREATER THAN the number that Franken won his recount by, making it statistically possible that they MAY have put him over the top...

Aparently you are a fucking joke...

A "Conservative" group finds that felons "may" have put the Liberal Franken over the top. Without offering any evidence. For Franken to have won the way he had with the felons, he would of had to win 91% of the felon vote or so.

Also, they say state officials are stonewalling them.

The Governor of Minniesota is a Republican.

Of course, Minnesota Majority with a little research is shown to not be a real Conservative group.

Marriage and Family

The marital union also provides the best conditions for raising children: namely, the stable, loving relationship of a mother and father present only in marriage. The state rightly recognizes this relationship as a public institution in its laws because the relationship makes a unique and essential contribution to the common good.

When marriage is redefined so as to make other relationships equivalent to it, the institution of marriage is devalued and further weakened. The weakening of this basic institution at all levels and by various forces has already exacted too high a social cost.

Moral Decency

Let me know when a real study comes out, not some sham by some Christian Republicans pretending to be Conservative.

Perhaps you missed the word "May" in the title....

Reading Is Fundimental

Which has WHAT to do with how many felons voted for the GOP candidate? Apparently, comprehension, unlike reading, is NOT fundamental to some people....

Asshole...

The story then explains how the number of felon voters is GREATER THAN the number that Franken won his recount by, making it statistically possible that they MAY have put him over the top...

Conversely, the felon voters COULD have helped to more than double Franken's margin of victory. I was simply trying to figure out where THAT part of the story was....asshole.

A "Conservative" group finds that felons "may" have put the Liberal Franken over the top. Without offering any evidence. For Franken to have won the way he had with the felons, he would of had to win 91% of the felon vote or so.

Also, they say state officials are stonewalling them.

The Governor of Minniesota is a Republican.

Of course, Minnesota Majority with a little research is shown to not be a real Conservative group.

Marriage and Family

The marital union also provides the best conditions for raising children: namely, the stable, loving relationship of a mother and father present only in marriage. The state rightly recognizes this relationship as a public institution in its laws because the relationship makes a unique and essential contribution to the common good.

When marriage is redefined so as to make other relationships equivalent to it, the institution of marriage is devalued and further weakened. The weakening of this basic institution at all levels and by various forces has already exacted too high a social cost.

Moral Decency

Let me know when a real study comes out, not some sham by some Christian Republicans pretending to be Conservative.

We are not required to "let your sorry ass know" anything MODMORON> get over your fat self.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Doesn't matter if it could be proven one way or the other. Nothing will ever come from it. He's already been welcomed into the good ole boys club in Washington.

Asshole...

Conversely, the felon voters COULD have helped to more than double Franken's margin of victory. I was simply trying to figure out where THAT part of the story was....asshole.
You're free to create your own article with your own title and own conclusions...

This article didn't say it proves anything other than a stitistical possibility, with the main emphasis on fixing the system for the future...

Asshole....

We are not required to "let your sorry ass know" anything MODMORON> get over your fat self.

Uh oh, she's going all caps and size 6 font. I must of really pissed off Willow. That, or she wants to be able to read her own posts easier. It's okay Willow, I don't mind it. I understand that as you get older, you may require glasses or need to see things in bigger font. You do whatever you need to do. :)

The six-month election recount that turned former "Saturday Night Live" comedian Al Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota's Twin Cities.

That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.

Furthermore, the report charges that efforts to get state and federal authorities to act on its findings have been "stonewalled."

"We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done," said Dan McGrath, Minnesota Majority's executive director. "We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

watch TM have a conniption fit.

So now all you have to prove is that 312 out of 341 (91%) ended up voting for Franken

Good luck

I'm not required to "prove" anything turd licking asswipe.

Uh oh, she's going all caps and size 6 font. I must of really pissed off Willow. That, or she wants to be able to read her own posts easier. It's okay Willow, I don't mind it. I understand that as you get older, you may require glasses or need to see things in bigger font. You do whatever you need to do. :)

it's okay fat boy I forgive you. cherub cheeks.. :eusa_whistle:

So all you people have is a biased ass "study" ?

They really are going to be tanking this november

The six-month election recount that turned former "Saturday Night Live" comedian Al Franken into a U.S. senator may have been decided by convicted felons who voted illegally in Minnesota's Twin Cities.

That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.

Furthermore, the report charges that efforts to get state and federal authorities to act on its findings have been "stonewalled."

"We aren't trying to change the result of the last election. That legally can't be done," said Dan McGrath, Minnesota Majority's executive director. "We are just trying to make sure the integrity of the next election isn't compromised."

watch TM have a conniption fit.

So now all you have to prove is that 312 out of 341 (91%) ended up voting for Franken

Good luck

I'm not required to "prove" anything turd licking asswipe.

I have reason to believe that all those felons voted for Coleman. If anything, Frankens margin of victory should be larger

Asshole...

You're free to create your own article with your own title and own conclusions...

This article didn't say it proves anything other than a stitistical possibility, with the main emphasis on fixing the system for the future...

Asshole....

So, then you agree that this is a bullshit opinion piece and NOT news. Thanks....asshole. What else should anyone have expected from FauxNews, right?

Forum List

Back