Fellow HGTV fans

I checked the listing. For the next 9 (count 'em, nine) hours they offer House Hunters (two versions) and a show called Flip or Flop.

We used to get that channel. Can't even remember the shows they have.

I watch Love it or list it when I need a good laugh. You could give Hilary 100k to slap screens on a doublewide and she'd manage to go over budget.

• Banned
Next up, I need to check Love it or List it, Too. Last night I watched the one with the twin brothers. I like the one with the people wanting to start making money by buying duplexes or whatever. If I could only choose one show though, it'd likely be House Hunters.

Next up, I need to check Love it or List it, Too. Last night I watched the one with the twin brothers. I like the one with the people wanting to start making money by buying duplexes or whatever. If I could only choose one show though, it'd likely be House Hunters.

I LOVE that channel. Love it or List it, House Hunters International, House Hunters and Property Brothers. Can't think of any other shows on there. I like anything that involves real estate since that is my background. I LOVE Million Dollar Listing, NY and Million Dollar Listing LA, but I think they are on Bravo, not sure. I have these these programed to record, so I don't pay much attention to the network. I like Bravo, Style, and HGTV.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I LOVE that channel. Love it or List it, House Hunters International, House Hunters and Property Brothers. Can't think of any other shows on there. I like anything that involves real estate since that is my background. I LOVE Millionaire Listing, NY and Millionaire Listing LA, but I think they are on Bravo, not sure. I have these these programed to record, so I don't pay much attention to the network. I like Bravo, Style, and HGTV.

I don't know the name of it, but there's some show where the contractor is a strawberry blond, looks a bit like Reba. Anyway, she sends people out to do stuff and while they're gone, she re-does a room. I've only seen one episode, but it was fun. Except the bit where the cabinets fell on one of the guys and they actually showed his blood hitting the floor, and him getting stitches.

House Hunters ... I've even learned to like HH International. Property Brothers, Property Virgins, Property Ladder (? not sure if that's the name). Prior to the crash they had more of the Property Ladder type shows, where people bought a divey house, poured bucks into it, resold it. Some of those people were dumber than a box of bricks! Hate Love It or List It, mostly because the hosts are so idiotic and the show is so scripted.

One of my favorite channels...House Hunters, Property Virgins (my only complaint is that they don't show the buyers in the place after the purchase like they do on HH), Hawaii Life, Curb Appeal, Love It or List It, Property Brothers, HGTV Star, Kitchen Cousins - HOT men!!

Anthony's tools make me drool...he is on the left.:eusa_drool: :banana:

1175228_466658906765031_1969585539_n.png

I LOVE that channel. Love it or List it, House Hunters International, House Hunters and Property Brothers. Can't think of any other shows on there. I like anything that involves real estate since that is my background. I LOVE Million Dollar Listing, NY and Million Dollar Listing LA, but I think they are on Bravo, not sure. I have these these programed to record, so I don't pay much attention to the network. I like Bravo, Style, and HGTV.

House Hunters Intl is my favorite now. I also liked Cash and Cari when it was on.

Forum List

Back