CDZ Fellow Conservatives: Let's discuss Carley Fiorina together.

Carly wants a job in the Public Sector because she's already screwed up in the Private Sector; Peter Principle anyone?

Carly wants a job in the Public Sector because she's already screwed up in the Private Sector; Peter Principle anyone?

Well I l guess Steve Jobs screwed up too then since he was fired twice. At that time all of the companies in Silicon valley were imploding or struggling with the dot-com crash and the tech bubble. It is absolutely foolish to hold that against her.
Unbeatable ticket: Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina.

Oh Jesus, that didn't take long.

Carley Fiorina just eliminated herself from my list of people I would consider voting for. She is now saying that we should institute a no-fly zone in the rebel forces areas in Syria and attack any Russian planes that enter. Smh.

I hate to tell you this Fredfan, but you have Carly confused with Hillary who says she wants a no-fly zone. It's Hillary, not Carly.
President Obama responds to Hillary Clinton's Syria stance

Go Carly, go Marco!!

Carly said that as well. I don't have the link, but I saw the interview on TV. It was disappointed in her. I strongly disagree with any politician that wants to waste our resources in that way. Russia is not our enemy. ISIS, and the rest of the terrorists fighting Assad are. It was Obama's stupid idea to support those people. He is wrong in that. Carly should know better.

Russia is our enemy. (They even invaded Turkish airspace yesterday daring NATO to do anything about it.) So are Assad, Isis and Iran. All of them are testing the fecklessness of Barak Obama and filling the vacuum left by his failure to have any gonads. He left Iraq without leaving a n adequate residual force. He has abandoned the moderate Rebels in Syria who he pledged to help, and he is in the processes of leaving Afghanistan without leaving a sufficient residual force (much to the dismay of his generals) thus encouraging the Taliban to start murdering dissidents and women again.
BTW, not all of the people fighting Assad the butcher are terrorists.

What makes Russia our enemy?

Well I l guess Steve Jobs screwed up too then since he was fired twice. At that time all of the companies in Silicon valley were imploding or struggling with the dot-com crash and the tech bubble. It is absolutely foolish to hold that against her.
Unbeatable ticket: Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina.

I agree. The only two things against her is her stand on Russia in Syria (I know she isn't the only one with that stance), and the fact that as head of HP, she dealt with Iran when there was a sanction. That said I could easily vote for her in the General Election, No problem, but I can't quite do it for the primaries.

Yeah!! Lets attack Russia!!!

Now there is a typical, low information, liberal red herring. No one -- absolutely no one -- has even remotely suggested that we attack Russia.

Ignore the left wing trolls. Let's discuss the candidates between us Conservatives. You know that they don't have anything to contribute.

Yeah!! Lets attack Russia!!!

Now there is a typical, low information, liberal red herring. No one -- absolutely no one -- has even remotely suggested that we attack Russia.

Ignore the left wing trolls. Let's discuss the candidates between us Conservatives. You know that they don't have anything to contribute.

Awww... the cuckservatives just want to talk about how cucked they are among themselves. Isn't that cute!

I don't think the no fly zone is the way to go regarding the Russia/Syria. However, I do think that we need to be mindful that Russia is not a good guy just because they are killing some terrorists. Putin is looking to rebuild the Russian empire. Any minor good stuff that's happening, like taking out some bad guy terrorists, ought not distract us from the fact that Russia is not our friend.

Putin and Assad are working as a team. That's all fine if all they are doing is killing terrorists. But it's probably not all they are doing. Assad is not our friend either. Let's face it, obama and his "flexibility" have helped create this monster. Does the US need to jump in and take over? No. We dropped that ball back when Assad "crossed the line" and we did nothing.

We need to pay attention and be ready to respond because after he kills a few terrorists, Putin is not going to just shake Assad's hand and go home. Let's hope that someone else is Commander in Chief when things escalate further. I don't know if Carly is our best bet but at least she is talking about taking action rather than bowing.

Last edited:
Here's something I just read that concerns me greatly. Carly said she would have voted to confirm Sotomayor for SCOTUS. I knew Carly wasn't a real conservative but I had the notion that she respected the Constitution. Now I must question that notion.

I don't think the no fly zone is the way to go regarding the Russia/Syria. However, I do think that we need to be mindful that Russia is not a good guy just because they are killing some terrorists. Putin is looking to rebuild the Russian empire. Any minor good stuff that's happening, like taking out some bad guy terrorists, ought not distract us from the fact that Russia is not our friend.

Putin and Assad are working as a team. That's all fine if all they are doing is killing terrorists. But it's probably not all they are doing. Assad is not our friend either. Let's face it, obama and his "flexibility" have helped create this monster. Does the US need to jump in and take over? No. We dropped that ball back when Assad "crossed the line" and we did nothing.

We need to pay attention and be ready to respond because after he kills a few terrorists, Putin is not going to just shake Assad's hand and go home. Let's hope that someone else is Commander in Chief when things escalate further. I don't know if Carly is our best bet but at least she is talking about taking action rather than bowing.

You make a good point, you might be right but I just don't see how anything Russia is doing is in any way bad for the U.S. Embarrassing for Obama maybe, but that's a good thing IMO. I'm not sure I like Foruna's willingness to go right to confrontation with a country that isn't harming us. There are bigger enemies to the U.S. out there right now.

Ret. Army General: Putin Launched a Proxy War; ‘How Can The United States Stand By And Do Nothing?’

You make a good point, you might be right but I just don't see how anything Russia is doing is in any way bad for the U.S. Embarrassing for Obama maybe, but that's a good thing IMO. I'm not sure I like Foruna's willingness to go right to confrontation with a country that isn't harming us. There are bigger enemies to the U.S. out there right now.
Of course there are bigger enemies. Still, you don't not fix the kitchen window just because the bigger window in the living room is also broken.

Putin bombed rebels that we trained and supplied. I don't think we ought to jump into a war but shouldn't we do more than nothing?

Last edited:
Ret. Army General: Putin Launched a Proxy War; ‘How Can The United States Stand By And Do Nothing?’

Of course there are bigger enemies. Still, you don't not fix the kitchen window just because the bigger window in the living room is also broken.

Putin bombed rebels that we trained and supplied. I don't think we ought to jump into a war but shouldn't we do more than nothing?

It was an Obama mistake to train and supply them. If Obama is going to do nothing and Putin is willing to bomb our biggest enemy, we should let him, imo.

Forum List

Back