FEINSTEIN AND McCAIN...CO-CONSPIRATORS

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Feinstein I get...she's an ugly old battleax losing her committee chair, who's continued to lie to Kali voters while enriching her husband's contracting business in and around US military bases. The garbage she presented to the Senate and the world today was the Rat's last effort to kick Bush in the nuts.....7 years in the making....information she and Rockefeller were not only privy to, but agreed with when our peril was at it's zenith....Now she tries to separate herself and her pals from what we were facing when we were facing it with this hideous and dangerous concoction. All I can say about her is she better watch her step....Kennedy tried to put a knife in that agency's back and he ended up in a Dallas motorcade that drove into a perfect ambush.

McCain is our Senator from Arizona. I voted for him twice and once as a presidential candidate. He got us the Central Arizona Project...our fair share of Colorado River water the Kalis had stolen for years. Past that he's gotten us ZIP....no goodies, no pork, little if any help during the Clinturd years when our border with Mehico was first breached on a large scale McCain had his S&L scandal with Charles Keating...we forgave him that. He dumped the wife who had stayed by him during and after his years at the Hoa Lo prison...where he was kept alive because his father was an admiral...and married a liquor tycoon's daughter. Incidentally, McCain "confessed" to war crimes after extensive torture....for that I also forgave him because he didn't know any operational details the NVA didn't already have. Again, I've met Cindy and she's an engaging and smart woman....and has enjoyed the business benefits of being married to a US Senator.

But today, I've had it with McCain. For him to stand there and agree with Feinstein's ugly political attack on a former administration, was disgusting. My pals always told me McCain was a Rat in wolf's clothing.....I defended him and ignored what else I knew about him...and his friendship with Tedward the Drowner and other despicable Rats in the name of bipartisanship. McCain saw what that got him when he ran for president...the names and accusations he endured from his pretend friends. But he learned nothing from it...that was revealed today.

The CIA are masters at their craft, believe that; I've seen it with my own eyes many times. I would tell you that what happened to these jihadist dogs is nothing different than what was done to VC and NVA captives. And we didn't need permission to assist them in their assigned task. What they've done overseas has kept us free from more attacks. The information they've gathered with tough methods has been useful many many times. Does anybody believe they don't know when they're being lied to? Does anybody agree with Feinstein or McCain that terrorists are entitled to the same rights as Americans they want to murder? Did bin Laden deserve a court-appointed attorney and full access to the case against him so he could call forward and expose trusted assets of ours? My God....if Feinstein and McCain had made these charges anywhere but on the Senate floor where they are protected by law, they could be arrested for TREASON in exposing state secrets.

Okay, that's it....the final betrayal by a man who asked us to trust his judgement....never again.

Last edited:
Shut up clown. McCain learned to tell the truth after he lost the election. He is only speaking out on the truth. You cant be born in Arizona and Detroit at the same time BTW

• Banned
Shut up clown. McCain learned to tell the truth after he lost the election. He is only speaking out on the truth. You cant be born in Arizona and Detroit at the same time BTW

Take a hike Asslips....nothing you try to say means anything.....

Feinstein I get...she's an ugly old battleax losing her committee chair, who's continued to lie to Kali voters while enriching her husband's contracting business in and around US military bases. The garbage she presented to the Senate and the world today was the Rat's last effort to kick Bush in the nuts.....7 years in the making....information she and Rockefeller were not only privy to, but agreed with when our peril was at it's zenith....Now she tries to separate herself and her pals from what we were facing when we were facing it with this hideous and dangerous concoction. All I can say about her is she better watch her step....Kennedy tried to put a knife in that agency's back and he ended up in a Dallas motorcade that drove into a perfect ambush.

McCain is our Senator from Arizona. I voted for him twice and once as a presidential candidate. He got us the Central Arizona Project...our fair share of Colorado River water the Kalis had stolen for years. Past that he's gotten us ZIP....no goodies, no pork, little if any help during the Clinturd years when our border with Mehico was first breached on a large scale McCain had his S&L scandal with Charles Keating...we forgave him that. He dumped the wife who had stayed by him during and after his years at the Hoa Lo prison...where he was kept alive because his father was an admiral...and married a liquor tycoon's daughter. Incidentally, McCain "confessed" to war crimes after extensive torture....for that I also forgave him because he didn't know any operational details the NVA didn't already have. Again, I've met Cindy and she's an engaging and smart woman....and has enjoyed the business benefits of being married to a US Senator.

But today, I've had it with McCain. For him to stand there and agree with Feinstein's ugly political attack on a former administration, was disgusting. My pals always told me McCain was a Rat in wolf's clothing.....I defended him and ignored what else I knew about him...and his friendship with Tedward the Drowner and other despicable Rats in the name of bipartisanship. McCain saw what that got him when he ran for president...the names and accusations he endured from his pretend friends. But he learned nothing from it...that was revealed today.

The CIA are masters at their craft, believe that; I've seen it with my own eyes many times. I would tell you that what happened to these jihadist dogs is nothing different than what was done to VC and NVA captives. And we didn't need permission to assist them in their assigned task. What they've done overseas has kept us free from more attacks. The information they've gathered with tough methods has been useful many many times. Does anybody believe they don't know when they're being lied to? Does anybody agree with Feinstein or McCain that terrorists are entitled to the same rights as Americans they want to murder? Did bin Laden deserve a court-appointed attorney and full access to the case against him so he could call forward and expose trusted assets of ours? My God....if Feinstein and McCain had made these charges anywhere but on the Senate floor where they are protected by law, they could be arrested for TREASON in exposing state secrets.

Okay, that's it....the final betrayal by a man who asked us to trust his judgement....never again.

It is too bad Kennedy did not succeed in terminating the CIA. Instead, they terminated him and if I read your post correctly, you are okay with that.

The CIA's constant interventions in the affairs of foreign nations have only resulted in disaster for the American people.

It is apparent that the disgusting and amazingly corrupt Feinstein is doing this for some reason.

McCain is an old fool who needs to be drug tested.

It is too bad Kennedy did not succeed in terminating the CIA. Instead, they terminated him and if I read your post correctly, you are okay with that.

The CIA's constant interventions in the affairs of foreign nations have only resulted in disaster for the American people.

It is apparent that the disgusting and amazingly corrupt Feinstein is doing this for some reason.

The only disaster for the American people is that they are so stupid 2/3 of them don't vote, and the rest vote straight party and incumbent.

America got the CIA its elected officials like McCain and Feinstein wanted.

• Banned

Feinstein is losing her power in the Senate in January....today is a lame-duck last kick at Dubya and to steal the news coverage of Gruber's testimony in front of a House committee. Anybody who listened to Gruber today should know his statement was crafted by the WH....his answers to questions were evasive and nonsensical.

As to Kennedy, he was a WRECK of a president....he let freedom fighting Cuban exiles die on the beach at Bay of Pigs when he pulled their air cover at the last minute. He then had a high-wire showdown with Khruschev over Cuba and at the end, pulled our strategic missiles out of Turkey....which is all the Ivans were after in the first place. He had Diem assassinated to go into Vietnam...then he tried to get back out. He had a weekly bed and breakfast with Sam Giancana's girlfriend, and Marilyn Monroe (who was probably ODed by Bobby and Peter Lawford), and thought he could get away with double-crossing the mob after ol Joe had Giancana throw 100K Nixon votes in the Chicago River to carry Illinois and win the WH. The CIA was in a long line of interested parties in seeing that Kennedy didn't get out of Dallas alive...his murder was a COUP plain and would have worked but for LBJ (who was also involved) finding himself in over his head and getting the Kennedy "new frontier" idiocy enacted into law.

Last edited:

Feinstein is losing her power in the Senate in January....today is a lame-duck last kick at Dubya and to steal the news coverage of Gruber's testimony in front of a House committee. Anybody who listened to Gruber today should know his statement was crafted by the WH....his answers to questions were evasive and nonsensical.

As to Kennedy, he was a WRECK of a president....he let freedom fighting Cuban exiles die on the beach at Bay of Pigs when he pulled their air cover at the last minute. He then had a high-wire showdown with Khruschev over Cuba and at the end, pulled our strategic missiles out of Turkey....which is all the Ivans were after in the first place. He had Diem assassinated to go into Vietnam...then he tried to get back out. He had a weekly bed and breakfast with Sam Giancana's girlfriend, Marilyn Monroe (who was probably ODed by Bobby and Peter Lawford), and thought he could get away with double-crossing the mob after ol Joe had Giancana throw 100K Nixon votes in the Chicago River to carry Illinois and win the WH. The CIA was in a long line of interested parties in seeing that Kennedy didn't get out of Dallas alive...his murder was a COUP plain and would have worked but for LBJ (who was also involved) finding himself in over his head and getting the Kennedy "new frontier" idiocy enacted into law.
Didn't I tell you to shut up? Kennedy was not a wreck some illiterate inbred shot him.

As to Kennedy, he was a WRECK of a president....he let freedom fighting Cuban exiles die on the beach at Bay of Pigs when he pulled their air cover at the last minute. He then had a high-wire showdown with Khruschev over Cuba and at the end, pulled our strategic missiles out of Turkey....which is all the Ivans were after in the first place. He had Diem assassinated to go into Vietnam...then he tried to get back out. He had a weekly bed and breakfast with Sam Giancana's girlfriend, Marilyn Monroe (who was probably ODed by Bobby and Peter Lawford), and thought he could get away with double-crossing the mob after ol Joe had Giancana throw 100K Nixon votes in the Chicago River to carry Illinois and win the WH. The CIA was in a long line of interested parties in seeing that Kennedy didn't get out of Dallas alive...his murder was a COUP plain and would have worked but for LBJ (who was also involved) finding himself in over his head and getting the Kennedy "new frontier" idiocy enacted into law.

Agreed on the first paragraph.

On Kennedy, I agree with much of that, but he also did some good things. However I will never agree with justifying the assassination of any president.

I agree that this report is nothing more than the Progressives latest gimmick to stir shit up. They've been doing that with all this phoney outrage over Mike Brown. Now we got good old fashioned Bush hating again. Their community organizer-n-chief needs all the help he can get. Leave it to the progressive turds like Feinstein and McCain to come through.

Didn't I tell you to shut up? Kennedy was not a wreck some illiterate inbred shot him.
Yeah, you buy that crock of shit.

the various islamic terror groups commented on the report....they said.." Really...that's all you did?" " We don't even bother with that penny ante stuff...we go straight to cutting, breaking, head chopping......really, get back to us with something that reaches our level....oh yeah...Death to America."

as Hugh Hewitt puts it...Senator McCain is a great American, a lousy Senator and a rotten Republican....that is why he lost his election...he took too much pleasure attacking the very people who wanted to support him.

this report is simply a democrat smear job of two things they hate....George Bush and the CIA...

Last edited:

I can tell, you approve of torture.

as Hugh Hewitt puts it...Senator McCain is a great American, a lousy Senator and a rotten Republican....that is why he lost his election...he took too much pleasure attacking the very people who wanted to support him.

this report is simply a democrat smear job of two things they hate....George Bush and the CIA...
Interesting how only the 'rotten' republicans are the honest ones.

And McCain lost because no one wanted the same crazy republicans back in the WH who authorized the torture, and the failed, illegal invasion of Iraq.

Yeah, you buy that crock of shit.
I've been to the site where Kennedy was shot by that inbred. The malformed OP is a billy goat and is from the same mindset.

But today, I've had it with McCain. For him to stand there and agree with Feinstein's ugly political attack on a former administration, was disgusting.
Disgusting...really?
The-US-flag-flying-at-Gua-014.jpg

"Prisoners were subjected to 'rectal feeding' without medical necessity. Rectal exams were conducted with 'excessive force'.

"The report highlights one prisoner later diagnosed with anal fissures, chronic hemorrhoids and 'symptomatic rectal prolapse'.

"The report mentions mock executions, Russian roulette. US agents threatened to slit the throat of a detainee’s mother, sexually abuse another and threatened prisoners’ children."
Are you still confused about why they hate us?

Rectal rehydration and broken limbs the grisliest findings in the CIA torture report US news The Guardian

Are you still confused about why they hate us?

They hate us because we are non muslim and stand in their way of establishing a world caliphate...no more, no less....since any of the things in the democrat smear job are routinely done, without apology, around the world by the very people you silly people are worried about offending....

Forum List

Back