feeling grimmer about obama chances today

It's not nonsense Jillian. I have no dog in this fight. My comments do not come from emotion or wishful thinking. This is going to be VERY close and anyone that thinks that Obama is just going to walk away with this one is in denial. It's going to be close.

I can see Romney winning the popular vote but losing the EC, I can see a tie, I can see Romney winning, but a landslide victory from either of them I cannot see

i agree with your conclusions. where i disagree is that decker in any way represents what obama supporters think.

that's why he's a concern troll.

now let me tell you what someone who DOES have a dog in the fight thinks...

we think... we wish the president hadn't blown the first debate which allowed romney in, even though every position he took was a lie. the fault of the president was in laying there like a latke while those lies were told.

do normal people realize it's close? yes.
is it tighter than i'd like?

hell yes... i can't believe anyone would vote for mr etch a sketch who doesn't have offshore accounts or think jesus should be president.

but thread after thread of lunatics saying "obama's lost"
when are 'liberals' going to "admit" obama lost?

f'em... i'll admit he lost the same time someone who votes for romney would admit romney lost... after the election.

until then, the din from the right is just way too loud... it's like a bunch of two year olds screaming "nah nah nah nah nah"

obviously something that suits some of the louder schmucks around here very well.
Fair enough :) I agree that screaming "Obama lost" is nonsense at this point. I'm personally wouldn't feel comfortable saying that, but what I will agree with is deckers assessment that things are not looking like a cake walk for Obama.

My thoughts on the debate are this. Romneys "surge" was a combination of Obamas first debate performance and people being introduced to Mitt Romney. He was vilified (either rightlfully or wrongfully, not for me to judge) by the media/libs. What showed up at those debates was not that man. Whether he really is all those bad things I really do not know, but what showed up at all 3 of those debates was not the kind of man that was being portrayed by the media/libs/pundits.

In closing thats why I_think_he surged and is closing with female voters

my problem with people "getting to know" romney is that every position he took at that first debate isn't really his position. same at the last debate. they are obama's positions. his real positions are seen in the people with whom he has surrounded himself and who are his campaign advisers. all bush detritus. all neo-cons... all radical religious right... all the same people who failed and blew up the economy. of the two senate candidates romney endorsed one is just like his vp choice... misogynist... disgusting policies toward women... which he then pretended at the debate weren't his policies.

also, he isn't half the man his father was. he isn't half as honorable as mccain. his desperation to win allows him to have his surrogates saying the most disgusting things...

like the president should "learn how to be an american"
like he 'shucks and jives'

as he smirks and struts...

if his policies are so good...and he's so good... why won't he talk about them when he has a real audience?

Last edited:
he did not lie about that. he may have cocked up but he did not lie.
just because i am british does not mean i can,t support him. I think he done good job at resorting america image aboard and tried to improve americans lives

i admit he heading to lose but i think he done a lot of good things

Oh yeah decker. Obama lied alright. In fact he lied for over two freaking weeks before H. Clinton fell on the sword for that piece of shit. There was NOTHING wrong with "America Image aboard", nor America's image abroad. If the libtards in Europe, or China or Germany or anywhere else in the world don't like "america image", tough shit. If not for America's image and military you would be speaking GERMAN right the hell now, decker....TWICE we bailed your asses out.
be unfair on all british soliders that worked hand in hand with us during world war two. i thank americans but i am sure bet they thank us for supporting them with other thing. its a good relationship the two countries have

Yes, it has been. Don't screw it up by supporting a wanna-be communist.

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .
So the numbers are deceiving .
maybe but i am not sure

gary young of guardian in uk said most brutal thing. he said three weeks ago people in va who were dem said obama was going to win for sure. the same people he talked to now were far less confident and begening to fear the worse

in my view first debate changed election and probally sadly for good in romney favour

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin

Arkansas, like Alabama and Mississippi, are red states with Romney leading obama by 20 or 30 points. A Romney victory in these states is a foregone conclusion. Hell! The only campaign adds I see on TV are on the Pensacola stations. Alabama stations just aren't running any.

Oh yeah decker. Obama lied alright. In fact he lied for over two freaking weeks before H. Clinton fell on the sword for that piece of shit. There was NOTHING wrong with "America Image aboard", nor America's image abroad. If the libtards in Europe, or China or Germany or anywhere else in the world don't like "america image", tough shit. If not for America's image and military you would be speaking GERMAN right the hell now, decker....TWICE we bailed your asses out.
be unfair on all british soliders that worked hand in hand with us during world war two. i thank americans but i am sure bet they thank us for supporting them with other thing. its a good relationship the two countries have

Yes, it has been. Don't screw it up by supporting a wanna-be communist.

Yeah, there was something wrong with those comments.

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .

Decker, I appreciate your candor.

Plant, what are you smoking, youre now hoping intolerance leads obama to victory?

Sorry, but im one of those true christians and my vote has neen cast for romney. Yyou are gonna be disappointed.

of course you appreciate decker. he's fos.

Plant, what are you smoking, youre now hoping intolerance leads obama to victory?

Sorry, but im one of those true christians and my vote has neen cast for romney. Yyou are gonna be disappointed.

Jillian based on what? He didnt say Obama was going to win? Jillian, we've talked and discussed things....I dont get involved with petty shit like that, unless the dipshit starts it.....He stated an opinon and you liberals jump on him for what?????

i agree with your conclusions. where i disagree is that decker in any way represents what obama supporters think.

that's why he's a concern troll.

now let me tell you what someone who DOES have a dog in the fight thinks...

we think... we wish the president hadn't blown the first debate which allowed romney in, even though every position he took was a lie. the fault of the president was in laying there like a latke while those lies were told.

do normal people realize it's close? yes.
is it tighter than i'd like?

hell yes... i can't believe anyone would vote for mr etch a sketch who doesn't have offshore accounts or think jesus should be president.

but thread after thread of lunatics saying "obama's lost"
when are 'liberals' going to "admit" obama lost?

f'em... i'll admit he lost the same time someone who votes for romney would admit romney lost... after the election.

until then, the din from the right is just way too loud... it's like a bunch of two year olds screaming "nah nah nah nah nah"

obviously something that suits some of the louder schmucks around here very well.
Fair enough :) I agree that screaming "Obama lost" is nonsense at this point. I'm personally wouldn't feel comfortable saying that, but what I will agree with is deckers assessment that things are not looking like a cake walk for Obama.

My thoughts on the debate are this. Romneys "surge" was a combination of Obamas first debate performance and people being introduced to Mitt Romney. He was vilified (either rightlfully or wrongfully, not for me to judge) by the media/libs. What showed up at those debates was not that man. Whether he really is all those bad things I really do not know, but what showed up at all 3 of those debates was not the kind of man that was being portrayed by the media/libs/pundits.

In closing thats why I_think_he surged and is closing with female voters

my problem with people "getting to know" romney is that every position he took at that first debate isn't really his position. same at the last debate. they are obama's positions. his real positions are seen in the people with whom he has surrounded himself and who are his campaign advisers. all bush detritus. all neo-cons... all radical religious right... all the same people who failed and blew up the economy. of the two senate candidates romney endorsed one is just like his vp choice... misogynist... disgusting policies toward women... which he then pretended at the debate weren't his policies.

also, he isn't half the man his father was. he isn't half as honorable as mccain. his desperation to win allows him to have his surrogates saying the most disgusting things...

like the president should "learn how to be an american"
like he 'shucks and jives'

as he smirks and struts...

if his policies are so good...and he's so good... why won't he talk about them when he has a real audience?

Jillian dont be a swallow or lakhota hack...you say their all neo cons and religious right? Do you even know what those terms mean? If you did, you would know they arent the same....

how is he misogynist? because he doesnt agree with you?

What policies did he change?

And with all you said about Romney, have you seen OBama's campaign? Using a teens sexuality in a campaign commerical seems ALOT more misogynist than being against the Ledbetter act....

The only reason I dont go off on you and mock you...is you seem like you have a brain and arent that stupid....I hope I'm right

Jillian based on what? He didnt say Obama was going to win? Jillian, we've talked and discussed things....I dont get involved with petty shit like that, unless the dipshit starts it.....He stated an opinon and you liberals jump on him for what?????

Hey wait!!!

decker said Obama 'can't' win and then after being hounded and called on his crap agreed with some mod or admin that it would maybe be too close to call or something like that,.

problem is decker said Obama "can't" win and most polls don't even say that.

cassidycount.png

a little late...

maybe but i am not sure

gary young of guardian in uk said most brutal thing. he said three weeks ago people in va who were dem said obama was going to win for sure. the same people he talked to now were far less confident and begening to fear the worse

in my view first debate changed election and probally sadly for good in romney favour

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin

Last election, I saw a lot of signs, bumper stickers and so on for both, but mainly Obama. This election, not a lot of Presidential signs but a lot of local races.

maybe but i am not sure

Last election, I saw a lot of signs, bumper stickers and so on for both, but mainly Obama. This election, not a lot of Presidential signs but a lot of local races.

" Signs don't vote" - an old Boston political adage.

538blog.png

" Signs don't vote" - an old Boston political adage.

538blog.png

Tell that to plant, dumbshit!

You made mistake of believing the Characator Obama Painted of Romney, Instead of looking at his Record.

Romney is the Moderate who came out in the Debates, Not the right winger he had to be to win the Nomination, and definitely not the evil SOB Obama paints him as.

I'm a Latino, and I'm voting Romney.

But that's just because Ron Paul is out of the elections, and I want to make my vote count.

I'm a Latino, and I'm voting Romney.

But that's just because Ron Paul is out of the elections, and I want to make my vote count.

If shit were brains you'd be President of MENSA

Forum List

Back