feeling grimmer about obama chances today

decker

Oct 12, 2012
with gallup poll increasing romney lead, abc with romney in the leaed bad enough but in the
uk guardian newspaper they said that obama could be trouble in pa as the sentator their is behind in his race which could impact on obama. They also said wi is gettting more dominant romney buys then obama

I know nv looking ok for obama but getting sense that even if he wins ohio it won,t be enough in the end

i know nate sliver confident but just sense he off bit time here.

You euros should want America to throw off the shackles of collectivism.

The history of mankind tells us the world will be needing a free America to bail it out again, in short order.

Red+Rocks+4+(Romney+Scrapbook).jpg

Grimmer.... Sure you are.
all i know is that president chances seem be getting less every day. I know nate is saying good thing and he doing well in nv and ohio but the signs is begening to go wrong in pa,wi . he can,t win without all four states so not good

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .
So the numbers are deceiving .

like i said i have feeing that romney pulling clear now but you never know till election day. President got keep going but i just sense that air of panic now about all these extra media interviews and stuff.

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .
maybe but i am not sure

gary young of guardian in uk said most brutal thing. he said three weeks ago people in va who were dem said obama was going to win for sure. the same people he talked to now were far less confident and begening to fear the worse

in my view first debate changed election and probally sadly for good in romney favour

You euros should want America to throw off the shackles of collectivism.

The history of mankind tells us the world will be needing a free America to bail it out again, in short order.
well not sure america cutting will help but we see. maybe romney will govern from center . just hope he does not follow tories in uk who have cut without hardly any growth.

Deck, What is grim is our future.
Obama just proved that when you try to spend your way out of debt, what you end up with is a lot more debt.
We can afford 4 more years of Obama hands on America's checkbook.
well it look like gop will get their way and obama will be gone soon enough from office

That's what happens when idiots spread lies in a venue where eventually the lies will be exposed.

They spread lies about who Romney was and what he stood for...and people believed those lies until they saw the debates.

Meanwhile, get used to it...America is moving back up in stature.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe but i am not sure

gary young of guardian in uk said most brutal thing. he said three weeks ago people in va who were dem said obama was going to win for sure. the same people he talked to now were far less confident and begening to fear the worse

in my view first debate changed election and probally sadly for good in romney favour

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin

I have no idea what you're even talking about, dude. I'm a christian and I go to a huge church (5,000+)....people at my church are in for Romney. Yes, we would like to have a true Christian, but we know he sure beats what we have now. :eusa_whistle:

Decker, I appreciate your candor.

Plant, what are you smoking, youre now hoping intolerance leads obama to victory?

Sorry, but im one of those true christians and my vote has neen cast for romney. Yyou are gonna be disappointed.

Oct. 24: In Polls, Romney's Momentum Seems to Have Stopped - NYTimes.com

The FiveThirtyEight model looks at a broader array of polls — including state polls — in order to gauge the overall trend in the race.

Our “now-cast” also finds a slightly favorable trend for Mr. Obama over the course of the past 10 days or so. Mr. Romney’s position peaked in the “now-cast” on Friday, Oct. 12, at which point it estimated a virtual tie in the popular vote (Mr. Obama was the projected “winner” by 0.3 percentage points). As of Wednesday, however, Mr. Obama was 1.4 percentage points ahead in the “now-cast,” meaning that he may have regained about 1 percentage point of the 4 points or so that he lost after Denver. Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College were up in the FiveThirtyEight forecast to 71 percent on Wednesday from 68.1 percent on Tuesday.

Forum List

Back