Feel The Johnson!

Explore his posts and you'll understand that this is not about Libertarians. This is about his butthurt towards Trump and the fact that he secretly supports Hillary, who is frankly closer to the typical RINO that Republicans have nominated frankly. In fact, The Rabbi is notorious for having positions based simply on a letter next to a name. If Hillary had an R next to her name, he'd be all over the mat for her. It's pretty pathetic, tbh.

If Hillary had an R next to her name and her name wasn't Clinton, there's really no good reason why you and a lot of other "Republicans" wouldn't support her. Frankly, she agrees with you on trade, economics and foreign policy. Probably more than Trump does.

To me, this isn't about party labels, it's about who can best run the country.

Hillary would bring back the folks who ran the country when her husband was in office, and frankly, that wouldn't be a bad thing. We all had pretty good lives in the 1990's, we just didn't appreciate them.

Trump on the other hand, is erratic, likes to play one race against another.
Your ignorance proceeds you....:lol:

Mac1958

From May 30, 2016

He's a typical Libertarian. They are the most intolerant and untolerable people out there. They have all the answers. You just don't understand.

No. You intolerantly go around lecturing anyone and everyone on why libertarianism is the only true conservative philosophy when in fact it is simply a first cousin to Bolshevism.

No one in his right mind can vote for Trump. He is a fascist and an incompetent and borderline psychotic.
No one is his right mind can vote for Hillary. She is a criminal and a liar.
There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian. Is it perfect? No. I disagree strongly with many of their positions. But they get the basic problem right, the economy. And if we dont get that right nothing else matters.

I hear you on trump, but isn't voting for johnson a pointless academic exercise?
Expressing your conscience is never a pointless academic exercise.

No one in his right mind can vote for Trump. He is a fascist and an incompetent and borderline psychotic.
There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian. Is it perfect? No. I disagree strongly with many of their positions. But they get the basic problem right, the economy. And if we dont get that right nothing else matters.

I hear you on trump, but isn't voting for johnson a pointless academic process?
Not at all....hitlery is counting on the stupidest of fools to vote Johnson....she needs their help....
Actually Johnson pulls about as much from Democrats as from Republicans.
Trump cannot win. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

Not at all....hitlery is counting on the stupidest of fools to vote Johnson....she needs their help....
What stupid funny liberal bullshit....:lol:

Yeah, feel the Johnson and enjoy the hildabitch. NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump cannot win. Johnson can. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

Yes I', certainly known here as a raging liberal.
Douchebag moron.

Douchebag moron.
Your words give you away....

For Republicans: You voted for McCain even though he sucked and his domestic policies were no different from what Obama was selling. Look at Johnson and Trump and ask yourself which one best represents your views. If you arent an out and out Nixonian statist it will be Johnson.

Douchebag moron.
Yes I support limited government and lower taxes. That makes me a liberal.
Meanwhile you support Trump, who advocates higher taxes and more government.
Go away, troll.

For Republicans: You voted for McCain even though he sucked and his domestic policies were no different from what Obama was selling. Look at Johnson and Trump and ask yourself which one best represents your views. If you arent an out and out Nixonian statist it will be Johnson.
So you voted Obama?

Douchebag moron.
Go away, troll.
If only your words said that....

So you voted Obama?
Wrong again, douchebag.
What is it with this site that it attracts the most stupid and ignorant trolls on the internet?

So you voted Obama?
Wrong again, douchebag.
What is it with this site that it attracts the most stupid and ignorant trolls on the internet?
So, you voted mcshame?

Douchebag moron.
Go away, troll.
If only your words said that....
Get an adult to help you with it.
Trump-=higher taxes and more government
Johnson-the opposite.
So why do you suport higher taxes and more government? You must be the liberal here.

that will take a lot of votes away from dumb donald.

go for it.

go for it.
Actually it takes as many or mroe from Criminal Hillary.
Why do you support lying, corruption and bribery? Why do you support sexual harasment?

go for it.
Fascist liberal confirmation....priceless...:lol:

learn what the term fascist means little boy. then look at dumb donald's platform.

then maybe you can have a discussion.

and when you can get me to agree on any issue with the person you're posting with, i'd say that proves what a truly unhinged, uneducated loon you are.

Well, if we didn't need anymore evidence that Rabbi is a fag, now he's begging for a Johnson.

Forum List

Back