Feel The Johnson!

Put a sock in it, you hack.
Fuck off, turd sucker. The two major party candidates are simply unelectable. That leaves Johnson/Weld.
Also Jill Stein and ? as her running mate as well. Johnson/Weld is clearly the best 3rd party candidacy that deserves attention though. Both ex governors with experience, and Johnson's platform is sane and not crazy anarchy libertarian.

Libertarians aren't anarchists, dude.
Some are. The fringe, every party has it.

The Rabbi is an establishment GOP supporter who is crying in his milk about not having a candidate this time around. He could give a fuck about libertarianism.
You can't be terribly surprised when the more traditional Republicans don't support a guy who (a) is clearly not a traditional Republican, (b) threatens to permanently damage the party, and (c) puts this much effort into insulting them.

People are certainly free to support Trump, but others can't be blamed for not supporting a guy who they see as just as bad as the alternative.

That's not the point. I'm pointing out that this guy is a phony. He's basically a never Trumper trying to pretend to be a libertarian all the sudden. You could go into his history and find him talking all kinds of shit about libertarians.
He did say "I disagree strongly with many of their positions" in the OP.

No one in his right mind can vote for Trump. He is a fascist and an incompetent and borderline psychotic.
No one is his right mind can vote for Hillary. She is a criminal and a liar.
There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian. Is it perfect? No. I disagree strongly with many of their positions. But they get the basic problem right, the economy. And if we dont get that right nothing else matters.

I am glad to see that you are considering a third party vote!

No one in his right mind can vote for Trump. He is a fascist and an incompetent and borderline psychotic.
No one is his right mind can vote for Hillary. She is a criminal and a liar.
There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian. Is it perfect? No. I disagree strongly with many of their positions. But they get the basic problem right, the economy. And if we dont get that right nothing else matters.

Yeah, feel the Johnson and enjoy the hildabitch. NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rabbi is an establishment GOP supporter who is crying in his milk about not having a candidate this time around. He could give a fuck about libertarianism.

You might be right. Rabbi and a lot of other Republicans on this board are horrified at the thought of Trump as the nominee.

Frankly, I've had more than enough arguments with Rabbi to know the guy is a serious and very committed conservative, not just a GOP hack.

Donald Trump isn't a Conservative
Donald Trump isn't a Libertarian
Donald Trump isn't a Christian

Yet the party of those three philosophies is supporting him, why? Because they've hated Hillary since the 1990's? Because they are looking for some kind of validation after 8 years of Obama?

All that said, unless Rabbi lives in a swing state, it might not matter.

I'm seriously considering voting for Johnson as a protest vote against the two major parties, not because I like his right-wing hippy crap. Also, if he gets over 15% of the vote, he's going to get matching funds next time.

You can't be terribly surprised when the more traditional Republicans don't support a guy who (a) is clearly not a traditional Republican, (b) threatens to permanently damage the party, and (c) puts this much effort into insulting them.

People are certainly free to support Trump, but others can't be blamed for not supporting a guy who they see as just as bad as the alternative.
We are almost done purging the GOP'ers.....
We? You and that mouse in your ass? Liberals area part of both parties and have been since Lincoln...

We? You and that mouse in your ass?
None considers you we....

You might be right. Rabbi and a lot of other Republicans on this board are horrified at the thought of Trump as the nominee.

Frankly, I've had more than enough arguments with Rabbi to know the guy is a serious and very committed conservative, not just a GOP hack.

Donald Trump isn't a Conservative
Donald Trump isn't a Libertarian
Donald Trump isn't a Christian

Yet the party of those three philosophies is supporting him, why? Because they've hated Hillary since the 1990's? Because they are looking for some kind of validation after 8 years of Obama?

All that said, unless Rabbi lives in a swing state, it might not matter.

I'm seriously considering voting for Johnson as a protest vote against the two major parties, not because I like his right-wing hippy crap. Also, if he gets over 15% of the vote, he's going to get matching funds next time.
Just the liberal GOP'ers....so.....

I am sure you like to think that, but I've been a part since you were shitting yer pants..

That's not the point. I'm pointing out that this guy is a phony. He's basically a never Trumper trying to pretend to be a libertarian all the sudden. You could go into his history and find him talking all kinds of shit about libertarians.

I don't think I ever recall Rabbi saying anything bad about Libertarians... but that's not the point.

It seems if anyone has sold out their principles, it's the Republicans supporting Trump. Hey, did you catch the part at the convention where his rich, gay Silicon Valley buddy told you guys where to stick your culture wars and your religion.

I am sure you like to think that, but I've been a part since you were shitting yer pants..
No doubt you think that....:lol:

No doubt you think that....:lol:
Who did you vote for in '74?

So when my choices are:

Hillary(third way democrat who will say anything to appear progressive on economics and money in politics, then turn on a dime and lessen regulations on banks and big business while likely going to war, and while she is doing it bend laws and integrity so far it is upside down with a smile on her face saying: Im progressive! We are trying for health care! and get money out of politics! The TPP will help you, you wont lose your job! while doing nothing on those fronts).

Trump (who has zero political experience, is a total wild card on many of his policies, is obsessed with a wall Mexico will somehow pay for, is a dumbass birther, and says he will make everything great again with no policy on how to do it, and will likely just be a figurehead and let Mike Pence, a hard right religious wack job do the work).

You bet your ass I am seriously considering Johnson/Weld.

I don't think I ever recall Rabbi saying anything bad about Libertarians... but that's not the point.

It seems if anyone has sold out their principles, it's the Republicans supporting Trump. Hey, did you catch the part at the convention where his rich, gay Silicon Valley buddy told you guys where to stick your culture wars and your religion.

Who's gonna pay for the wall?

Wowsa, The Rabbi is off the hook. I will take a wild guess and suggest The Rabbi has absolutely no clue as to what a fascist is and no idea that the US government for better or worse is a two party system. So is The Rabbi a mohel or what? :p

He did say "I disagree strongly with many of their positions" in the OP.

There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian.

Explore his posts and you'll understand that this is not about Libertarians. This is about his butthurt towards Trump and the fact that he secretly supports Hillary, who is frankly closer to the typical RINO that Republicans have nominated frankly. In fact, The Rabbi is notorious for having positions based simply on a letter next to a name. If Hillary had an R next to her name, he'd be all over the mat for her. It's pretty pathetic, tbh.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Wowsa, The Rabbi is off the hook. I will take a wild guess and suggest The Rabbi has absolutely no clue as to what a fascist is and no idea that the US government for better or worse is a two party system. So is The Rabbi a mohel or what? :p
Most liberals refuse to believe what they are....

Explore his posts and you'll understand that this is not about Libertarians. This is about his butthurt towards Trump and the fact that he secretly supports Hillary, who is frankly closer to the typical RINO that Republicans have nominated frankly. In fact, The Rabbi is notorious for having positions based simply on a letter next to a name. If Hillary had an R next to her name, he'd be all over the mat for her. It's pretty pathetic, tbh.

If Hillary had an R next to her name and her name wasn't Clinton, there's really no good reason why you and a lot of other "Republicans" wouldn't support her. Frankly, she agrees with you on trade, economics and foreign policy. Probably more than Trump does.

To me, this isn't about party labels, it's about who can best run the country.

Hillary would bring back the folks who ran the country when her husband was in office, and frankly, that wouldn't be a bad thing. We all had pretty good lives in the 1990's, we just didn't appreciate them.

Trump on the other hand, is erratic, likes to play one race against another.

Forum List

Back