Feel The Johnson!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
No one in his right mind can vote for Trump. He is a fascist and an incompetent and borderline psychotic.
No one is his right mind can vote for Hillary. She is a criminal and a liar.
There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian. Is it perfect? No. I disagree strongly with many of their positions. But they get the basic problem right, the economy. And if we dont get that right nothing else matters.

No one in his right mind can vote for Trump. He is a fascist and an incompetent and borderline psychotic.
There is one ticket to vote this year. Libertarian. Is it perfect? No. I disagree strongly with many of their positions. But they get the basic problem right, the economy. And if we dont get that right nothing else matters.
Hitlery needs you the most right now!!!!!

I hope the republican party one day wakes up and grows up, their coalition of racists and crazies has made them a sad sight. Remember when they were just 'stupid'? As for libertarians, the only ones I know are the privileged among us, children who grew up in the upper classes and think everything in life and politics is simple so long as you say freedom five times each day.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Good Books on Libertarianism?

I hope the republican party one day wakes up and grows up, their coalition of racists and crazies has made them a sad sight. Remember when they were just 'stupid'? As for libertarians, the only ones I know are the privileged among us, children who grew up in the upper classes and think everything in life and politics is simple so long as you say freedom five times each day.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Good Books on Libertarianism?
We purged a majority of you liberals if you haven't noticed.....

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to determine that Trump is a fascist?

Or are you just mindlessly repeating what someone else said?

Last edited:

That would be great. If they got the economy right, that is. The libertarian platform is whack.

Put a sock in it, you hack.
Fuck off, turd sucker. The two major party candidates are simply unelectable. That leaves Johnson/Weld.
Also Jill Stein and ? as her running mate as well. Johnson/Weld is clearly the best 3rd party candidacy that deserves attention though. Both ex governors with experience, and Johnson's platform is sane and not crazy anarchy libertarian.

Fuck off, turd sucker. The two major party candidates are simply unelectable. That leaves Johnson/Weld.
Also Jill Stein and ? as her running mate as well. Johnson/Weld is clearly the best 3rd party candidacy that deserves attention though. Both ex governors with experience, and Johnson's platform is sane and not crazy anarchy libertarian.

Libertarians aren't anarchists, dude.

I hear you on trump, but isn't voting for johnson a pointless academic exercise?

The Rabbi is an establishment GOP supporter who is crying in his milk about not having a candidate this time around. He could give a fuck about libertarianism.
You can't be terribly surprised when the more traditional Republicans don't support a guy who (a) is clearly not a traditional Republican, (b) threatens to permanently damage the party, and (c) puts this much effort into insulting them.

People are certainly free to support Trump, but others can't be blamed for not supporting a guy who they see as just as bad as the alternative.

I hear you on trump, but isn't voting for johnson a pointless academic process?
Not at all....hitlery is counting on the stupidest of fools to vote Johnson....she needs their help....

The Rabbi is an establishment GOP supporter who is crying in his milk about not having a candidate this time around. He could give a fuck about libertarianism.
You can't be terribly surprised when the more traditional Republicans don't support a guy who (a) is clearly not a traditional Republican, (b) threatens to permanently damage the party, and (c) puts this much effort into insulting them.

People are certainly free to support Trump, but others can't be blamed for not supporting a guy who they see as just as bad as the alternative.
We are almost done purging the GOP'ers.....

Johnson's platform suggests repealing social security, allowing businesses which are open to the public to refuse service based on race or religion.....or age....or sex....or eye color....and it tries to sell you on the idea that unelected corporate cronies will be more accountable to you than elected government cronies.

It's whack.

Johnson's platform suggests repealing social security, allowing businesses which are open to the public to refuse service based on race or religion.....or age....or sex....or eye color....and it tries to sell you on the idea that unelected corporate cronies will be more accountable to you than elected government cronies.

It's whack.

If you knew sh** about economics, you'd realize how fucking awesome that is.

That's not the point. I'm pointing out that this guy is a phony. He's basically a never Trumper trying to pretend to be a libertarian all the sudden. You could go into his history and find him talking all kinds of shit about libertarians.

It's whack.

If you knew sh** about economics, you'd realize how fucking awesome that is.

Of course. You just laid out all the reasons in that post. That's because you know shit about economics, right?

Forum List

Back