Feel good Story of the Day

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
I've been on scene at couple accidents in my life, saved a life or two by taking proper course after someone has chosen poorly, but nothing close to this. Cadets rescue family after vehicle falls down 100-foot ravine
Cadet Broerwinkle says he was sleeping when he woke up and saw what happened, "I saw them on the road for like half a second and then I saw them go airborne and disappear off the cliff."

Cadet Canoy said his adrenaline turned into fear once he saw the damage.

"Once we got down there and saw the car, that was the first time I felt scared because I didn't know what we would find when we opened the doors," Cadet Canoy said.

Yet he did.....hats off to the Cadets!

~S~

Ever notice how many thoughts can fly thru your mind in the micro-seconds between realization you are about to be in an accident and impact?

This is how I die.

She is standing in the driveway of a sand-colored house — she doesn’t know whose — and the air is choked with smoke.

The sky is a nuclear orange. Wind is hurling embers against her body and into her blond wavy hair.

She has just seen an ambulance melt. Transformers are blowing up around her. Homes are caving in and trees are bowing. Fleeing cars have jammed the roads, and flames dance on both sides of the asphalt.

As deadly flames approached, a mother called her daughters to say goodbye

How Great is this.....long and happy life to them.
Man learns he's a donor match for fiance hours after proposing
Chingosho said Cataldi volunteered to be tested immediately to see if he was a match, but she had doubts due to their different ethnicities. The pair went to Portugal to celebrate her birthday where Cataldi proposed. Just hours later, the call with news that he was a donor match came.

“We were both in complete shock but we were over-the-moon,” she told SWNS. “It was like all my birthdays had come at once.”

Forum List

Back