Feds issues 4,000 order to seize guns from people who failed background checks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Federal authorities sought to take back guns from thousands of people the background check system should have blocked from buying weapons because they had criminal records, mental health issues or other problems that would disqualify them. A USA TODAY review found that the FBI issued more than 4,000 requests last year for agents from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives to

Feds issue 4,000 orders to seize guns from people who failed background checks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will stop those criminals from getting guns LMFAO!! Oh and the mental illness excuse yeah they can itme that one on everyone and anyone can't they. Why your nearest cop with a gun could have a break down imagine if he's been deployed six times Oh no....

Good stuff. I'm sure the gun nuts are up in arms over this. Us responsible gun owners have no problem with this.

If you think so.
Are you saying you think its a bad thing that people who would have failed a background check are having their weapons confiscated? Why would you want criminals and the insane to be running around with guns capable of killing someone?

That means nobody who voted for Hillary will have a gun. :)

• Banned
Good stuff. I'm sure the gun nuts are up in arms over this. Us responsible gun owners have no problem with this.

If you think so.
Are you saying you think its a bad thing that people who would have failed a background check are having their weapons confiscated? Why would you want criminals and the insane to be running around with guns capable of killing someone?

I'm not even going to bother .................................... since gun grabbers can't make sense of anything put before them.

Forum List

Back