Trumps Xmas gift to the American stupid.....a tax plan exclusive to rich people!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump: Tax cut is my Christmas gift to you
https://youtu.be/WnW-amn4rAk

President Trump promises Christmas presents in the form of tax cuts for the American people.

Put it this way, when I was a little girl, mom and dad warned us if we were bad and told lies, Santa Claus would skip our house and we'd get nothing.....

Now correct me if I'm wrong...the last mf on the planet I'd want a Xmas gift from, is this orange lying mf in the white house.

Wait let me get this.

Trump has devised a tax plan that will most heavily benefit those who pay the most taxes.

How dare that son of a bitch!!

To that worthless racist OP nigga:

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait let me get this.

Trump has devised a tax plan that will most heavily benefit those who pay the most taxes.

How dare that son of a bitch!!

To that worthless racist OP nigga:

maxresdefault.jpg

If we were talking about across the board tax cuts, you would be right. However why should the rich get a tax cut while the middle class gets a tax increase. McConnell has said that some in the middle class will pay higher taxes. That is not right. We also increase taxes on graduate students who get a tution waiver. That is not right. The rich also get a new loophole which lowers their taxes even more. This will also drive healthcare premiums even higher for people who do not get subsidies. This tax bill is a disaster.,

Trump: Tax cut is my Christmas gift to you
https://youtu.be/WnW-amn4rAk

President Trump promises Christmas presents in the form of tax cuts for the American people.

Put it this way, when I was a little girl, mom and dad warned us if we were bad and told lies, Santa Claus would skip our house and we'd get nothing.....

Now correct me if I'm wrong...the last mf on the planet I'd want a Xmas gift from, is this orange lying mf in the white house.

I find it endlessly fascinating in a sadistic way that a relatively small but still hefty number of people can be made to vote against their own best interest over and over like Republicans do.

Contrary to popular belief, tax cuts are not over the best interest of republicans. In fact they really like the idea. They didn't see it for 8 years with Obama, but it's nice to see it again.

Forum List

Back