Federal Reserve Succumbs To Election Politics

Just what the hell do all of you Zombies think Obama, The Fed are up to?? Go educate yourselves for fucks sake..

The federal reserve board policies are not swayed by the executive branch, congress or the treasury.

Whatever you're pushing about Obama and the fed belongs in conspiracy theories.

And Bernanke is a dunce off any measurable chart.

The federal reserve board policies are not swayed by the executive branch, congress or the treasury.

oh bullshit.. Both parties are deep in the pockets of the Central Bank.. don't close your eyes..

Many thanks to the absolutely do nothing Pub dominated Congress..Pub dupes! LOL!

Assume the position,"no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)...HA HA

Last edited:

I wouldn't say that they are not swayed but the Fed is, for the most part, independent.

I would agree this belongs in the conspiracy theories.

I'd disagree that Bernanke is a dunce. He may be horribly misguided and wrong, but he knows more about monetary policy and history than everyone in this thread combined (me included of course). But he still might be spectacularly wrong.

Just what do some of you think the Central Bank is, why it was created?? TO ENSLAVE people to a debt system in order to continue paying in taxes..

I wouldn't say that they are not swayed but the Fed is, for the most part, independent.

I'd disagree that Bernanke is a dunce. He may be horribly misguided and wrong, but he knows more about monetary policy and history than everyone in this thread combined (me included of course). But he still might be spectacularly wrong.
I seriously doubt it.

Conspiracy theory?? Are we 16 trillion in debt and counting with the supposed MOST BRILLIANT MEN regarding the economy making MAJOR monetary policy PLUNGING us further in debt??? What kind of economic scholar continues to print money where there is none??

I seriously doubt it.

You're sadly mistaken about the bolded part.

But you might be right about the inflation part.

Conspiracy theory?? Are we 16 trillion in debt and counting with the supposed MOST BRILLIANT MEN regarding the economy making MAJOR monetary policy PLUNGING us further in debt??? What kind of economic scholar continues to print money where there is none??

This is a valid point.

Just what do some of you think the Central Bank is, why it was created?? TO ENSLAVE people to a debt system in order to continue paying in taxes..

This is loony and discredits whatever other good points you make on this topic.

oh bullshit.. Both parties are deep in the pockets of the Central Bank.. don't close your eyes..

I'm not closing my eyes. The oligopoly of banks is only one of many such government sponsored monopolies in this nation. We call it corporatism. Corporatism built on special interest group Liberalism.

This one just happens to seriously effect our everyday lives.

But in the end:

roflmao.jpg

I seriously doubt it.

You're sadly mistaken about the bolded part.

But you might be right about the inflation part.
If he knew anything about monetary policy and history, then he'd know that what he's doing isn't going to work now, because it has never worked before....See: The Lost Decade.

He's a total buffoon.

This is a valid point.

Then tell me something.. Had we still been on the gold standard, is it possible to run deficits and stack debt, enough to sink a world economy?

This is a valid point.

Then tell me something.. Had we still been on the gold standard, is it possible to run deficits and stack debt, enough to sink a world economy?

Yes.

If he's so knowledgeable on history and monetary policy, why his he pushing to repeat (on a scale never seen before) the past blunders in fiat currency? He's either been reading "Corky's version of history and economics" or he's a fucking dunce of un-measurable caliber.

Yes.

Go ahead.. I have to hear this.. Explain plz.

When you run too much external debt, you devalue your currency to gold. That has happened throughout history.

You can run as much internal debt as you want, as long as the money stays in the country.

Forum List

Back