Seals removed one threat to America...remove the other

yeah because the president who presided over the death of OBL is a threat to us

Given the events of the last 48 hours, Romney is toast. That man is not fit to be President. Going off halfcocked as he did demonstrates that he has no sense at all.

President Obama has done far more to destroy Al Queda than Bush ever did. And the people that attacked our embassy will find out what killing Americans means to them shortly. Whether by Seals, drones, or Marines, their time is short.

Given the events of the last 48 hours, Romney is toast. That man is not fit to be President. Going off halfcocked as he did demonstrates that he has no sense at all.

You mean like Obama did during the Bush Administration? :lol:

You mean, you're upset that Romney played by the rules Obama and Rham Emanuel created ("Never let a good crisis go to waste")? :lol:

I love watching the idiot liberal Dumbocrat have a meltdown when people play by the rules they created. The Dumbocrat can't stand a level playing field. They want to make sure they can do things nobody else can (because, if the playing field is level, they lose every time)....

So you're saying the SEALS should start shooting GOP candidates? I must denounce such calls for violence. Even if they are threats to America, you can't just shoot them.

President Obama has done far more to destroy Al Queda than Bush ever did. And the people that attacked our embassy will find out what killing Americans means to them shortly. Whether by Seals, drones, or Marines, their time is short.

He ordered a raid on one compound. Bush did more in 4 hours of any given day to destroy Al Qaeda (not Queda - learn how to spell) than Obama has done in 4 years.

He ordered a raid on one compound. Bush did more in 4 hours of any given day to destroy Al Qaeda (not Queda - learn how to spell) than Obama has done in 4 years.

Can you use verifiable facts and numbers to support your assertion? Or is this just something you feel to be true in your heart?

Under President Barack Obama, CIA drone strikes have killed 15 of the most important players in al Qaeda, according to a count maintained by the New America Foundation (a nonpartisan think tank where I am a director).
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-05/..._1_abu-yahya-aqap-drone-strikes?_s=PM:OPINION

Last edited:

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

Obama's a threat to the US.

Hillary is an even bigger threat. She's racing around denouncing anyone who would DARE criticize Islam right now.

Meanwhile, the Egyptian ambassador's orders to her marines was "no ammo" and the middle east is poised on the precipice of a wholesale slaughterfest, starting in those countries where Obama has given the Muslim Brotherhood unprecedented power.

The fun is just beginning. Nobody is going to vote for Obama when he's the reason Americans are being targeted and killed. This isn't going to get better while he's in office, and he's through unless he decides to try to strongarm us the way Egypt and Libya thugs have strongarmed their citizens.

Which I'm sure he's given some consideration.

A vote for Obama is a vote against America, and for the death of Americans.

^^^^^More evidence of the fact that Obamatons are anti-American, criminal themselves and willing to kill people, or to see people killed, for the advancement of the Muslim Brotherhood.

BTW, reported for advocating violence against the President of the US.

Obama's a threat to the US.

Hillary is an even bigger threat. She's racing around denouncing anyone who would DARE criticize Islam right now.

Meanwhile, the Egyptian ambassador's orders to her marines was "no ammo" and the middle east is poised on the precipice of a wholesale slaughterfest, starting in those countries where Obama has given the Muslim Brotherhood unprecedented power.

The fun is just beginning. Nobody is going to vote for Obama when he's the reason Americans are being targeted and killed. This isn't going to get better while he's in office, and he's through unless he decides to try to strongarm us the way Egypt and Libya thugs have strongarmed their citizens.

Which I'm sure he's given some consideration.

A vote for Obama is a vote against America, and for the death of Americans.

You are a threat to America because anti-Americans like you enable the terrorists to kill more Americans. I'm sure you are thrilled with the ambassadors deaths in Libya. More political points for your side.

^^^^^More evidence of the fact that Obamatons are anti-American, criminal themselves and willing to kill people, or to see people killed, for the advancement of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You're the one who said he was a threat to our nation. Members of the military take an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution from all enemies - domestic and foreign. So by your statement you either believe the military should neutralize the President - or you believe they should violate their oath. Which is it?

You just call President Obama a "threat" to America. I'm sure you would love Obama to be removed at any cost. Your thread proves it. You are an 'assassin' at heart my dear.

so you guys complain that Obama uses the Seals and the death of Osama for political points, and then turn around and do it yourselves.....

I dont have the words right now for the stupidity of your party OP. Everyday its something new thats proves you are hypocrites.

Forum List

Back