Federal Prosecutor On Recently Obtained Wiretaps. Trumps Son Should Be Concerned

also, west wall.......if Putin controlled the White House, why did Putin enact sanctions against Russia?

Your conspiracy simply makes no sense.

I think you meant to say obummer, but regardless, you still havn't shown us how those sanctions harmed any of pootins biddies. Sanctions are supposed to DO something to your target. obummers sanctions were lip service only. Troops under obummer went out of their way to not interfere with anything that pootins troops were doing. Troops under the trump admin have KILLED hundreds of them.

You folks pay all sorts of attention to pretty words. Words that mean, and do nothing. I care about the actions that our presidents take, and obummer did nothing, and trumps admin have killed them. obummer refused to sell arms to the countries that russia is targeting for invasion, trump has allowed it. So, in every measure that we have, obummer did pootins bidding, and trump hasn't.
I’ve shown that they did and were Intended to inflict economic harm to Russia. I’ve even shown you exactly how it happened and was intended to happen, directly from NATO.

Furthermore, the combined effect of these sanctions and of the fall in oil prices caused significant downward pressure on the value of the Rouble and increased capital flight.

At the same time, the sanctions on access to financing forced the Russian state to use part of its foreign exchange reserves to shore up the sanctioned entities.

These developments forced the hand of the Central Bank of Russia, which abruptly ceased to defend the value of the Rouble and hike interest rates in December 2014.”

Sanctions after Crimea: Have they worked?

Interest rate hikes, the ruble in free fall, flight of capital out of Russia, depletion of their foreign exchange reserves. And per your conspiracy......Putin did this to Russia.

Why? Why would PUtin enact crippling sanctions that knocked a full half a percent off their GDP......per year?

Your conspiracy makes no sense.

My conspiracy? Surely you jest. NATO at least acknowledged that it was the fall in oil prices that seems to have had the most impact. I find it interesting that they make the claim, but can't back it up with anything measurable. The financial industry on the other hand, has been very precise in measuring the economic impact of the lowered oil prices.

So, no measurable effect from the sanctions, but a very measurable effect from the drop in oil prices. Take a look at the oil companies still doing business in russia despite the sanctions. I wonder who they had to pay off?

Falling oil prices hurt Russia more than sanctions

"It is not surprising, therefore, that a country that relies heavily on oil and gas exports is struggling with the plunge in global prices. Around half of Russia’s budget revenue is linked to oil and gas exports, and low prices create havoc for the energy industry as well as the overall economy.

The key problem for the Russian oil industry, in addition to the low oil prices, is the lack of fresh capital and access to technology created by the sanctions regime. Although the oil and gas industry is a major target of Western sanctions, financial strains have been partially alleviated by reducing capital expenditure and rouble devaluation, which cut operating costs by around 30%. In addition, foreign energy companies, including ExxonMobil, Statoil, and BP, have continued to operate in Russia, despite the sanctions."

Falling oil prices hurt Russia more than sanctions | Global Risk Insights

Why would it be a "plot" to meet with a high-ranking official of Russia’s Central Bank?

Is that illegal or something?

EVERYTHING about meeting Russians is now ILLEGAL, EVERYTHING Russian is now ILLEGAL, so if you see ANYONE drinking a Black Russian or drinking Vodka then you MUST contact the FBI because those Traitor POS need airdropping into Gitmo or whatEVAH :smoke:

Torshin, the man that Jr apparently met with was just named as the Russian handler of Mariia Butina, a woman indicted 2 days ago for conspiring against the US as a secret agent.

So not just any contact. But a meeting with the alleged handler of a Russian secret agent trying to infiltrate Washington politics.

And Mueller apparently has tapes of Jr and Torshin’s conversations leading up to the meeting.

What is interesting is the russians are trying to infiltrate the right wing of the USA. Which tells me they already control the left wing. How about you?

Or.....that the right wing is fertile ground for the propaganda and conspiracy theories that the Russians are shucking.

Given that our president seems partial to increasingly disjointed conspiracies himself, it’s hardly a stretch

Oh, I think we know the real reason why...don't you? pootin already controlled the WH. They were sure that the shrilary was going to win, so they only needed to compromise the right wing.

I don't understand the big deal. Of course Obama had flexibility after the election. Duh! Republicans just spent years trying to ruin the country as punishment for electing him. They even admit it.

Dh7j5EJXUAA1kOS.jpg

It's capable of shooting 3" groups at 100 yards with iron sights.
Aperture sights will shoot as good groups as optical sights.

That rifle has a straight-up square-notched rear sight adjustable for elevation, and a hooded round post front sight that can be drifted for windage. The best sight picture I've ever seen on a WW2 battle rifle.

Worst safety mechanism, though. You have to have fat thumbs to pull it out and turn it, in order to engage the safety.

EVERYTHING about meeting Russians is now ILLEGAL, EVERYTHING Russian is now ILLEGAL, so if you see ANYONE drinking a Black Russian or drinking Vodka then you MUST contact the FBI because those Traitor POS need airdropping into Gitmo or whatEVAH :smoke:

Torshin, the man that Jr apparently met with was just named as the Russian handler of Mariia Butina, a woman indicted 2 days ago for conspiring against the US as a secret agent.

So not just any contact. But a meeting with the alleged handler of a Russian secret agent trying to infiltrate Washington politics.

And Mueller apparently has tapes of Jr and Torshin’s conversations leading up to the meeting.

What is interesting is the russians are trying to infiltrate the right wing of the USA. Which tells me they already control the left wing. How about you?

Or.....that the right wing is fertile ground for the propaganda and conspiracy theories that the Russians are shucking.

Given that our president seems partial to increasingly disjointed conspiracies himself, it’s hardly a stretch

Oh, I think we know the real reason why...don't you? pootin already controlled the WH. They were sure that the shrilary was going to win, so they only needed to compromise the right wing.

I don't understand the big deal. Of course Obama had flexibility after the election. Duh! Republicans just spent years trying to ruin the country as punishment for electing him. They even admit it.

Dh7j5EJXUAA1kOS.jpg

Republicans just spent years trying to ruin the country as punishment for electing him.

The country realized the mistake it made by electing him, in 2010 they voted out 63 (holy shit!) House Dems in order to stop any more Obama idiocy.

They even admit it.

Elections have consequences, Obama even admitted it.

also, west wall.......if Putin controlled the White House, why did Putin enact sanctions against Russia?

Your conspiracy simply makes no sense.

I think you meant to say obummer, but regardless, you still havn't shown us how those sanctions harmed any of pootins biddies. Sanctions are supposed to DO something to your target. obummers sanctions were lip service only. Troops under obummer went out of their way to not interfere with anything that pootins troops were doing. Troops under the trump admin have KILLED hundreds of them.

You folks pay all sorts of attention to pretty words. Words that mean, and do nothing. I care about the actions that our presidents take, and obummer did nothing, and trumps admin have killed them. obummer refused to sell arms to the countries that russia is targeting for invasion, trump has allowed it. So, in every measure that we have, obummer did pootins bidding, and trump hasn't.
I’ve shown that they did and were Intended to inflict economic harm to Russia. I’ve even shown you exactly how it happened and was intended to happen, directly from NATO.

Furthermore, the combined effect of these sanctions and of the fall in oil prices caused significant downward pressure on the value of the Rouble and increased capital flight.

At the same time, the sanctions on access to financing forced the Russian state to use part of its foreign exchange reserves to shore up the sanctioned entities.

These developments forced the hand of the Central Bank of Russia, which abruptly ceased to defend the value of the Rouble and hike interest rates in December 2014.”

Sanctions after Crimea: Have they worked?

Interest rate hikes, the ruble in free fall, flight of capital out of Russia, depletion of their foreign exchange reserves. And per your conspiracy......Putin did this to Russia.

Why? Why would PUtin enact crippling sanctions that knocked a full half a percent off their GDP......per year?

Your conspiracy makes no sense.

My conspiracy? Surely you jest. NATO at least acknowledged that it was the fall in oil prices that seems to have had the most impact. I find it interesting that they make the claim, but can't back it up with anything measurable. The financial industry on the other hand, has been very precise in measuring the economic impact of the lowered oil prices.

So, no measurable effect from the sanctions, but a very measurable effect from the drop in oil prices. Take a look at the oil companies still doing business in russia despite the sanctions. I wonder who they had to pay off?

Falling oil prices hurt Russia more than sanctions

"It is not surprising, therefore, that a country that relies heavily on oil and gas exports is struggling with the plunge in global prices. Around half of Russia’s budget revenue is linked to oil and gas exports, and low prices create havoc for the energy industry as well as the overall economy.

The key problem for the Russian oil industry, in addition to the low oil prices, is the lack of fresh capital and access to technology created by the sanctions regime. Although the oil and gas industry is a major target of Western sanctions, financial strains have been partially alleviated by reducing capital expenditure and rouble devaluation, which cut operating costs by around 30%. In addition, foreign energy companies, including ExxonMobil, Statoil, and BP, have continued to operate in Russia, despite the sanctions."

Falling oil prices hurt Russia more than sanctions | Global Risk Insights

Your conspiracy.....that Putin controlled the White House. It’s ludicrous as it mandates that Putin inflicted sanctions on his own country. A proposition so laughable that even you can provide no rational reason why he would ever do this.

And by your own admission, sanctions hurt Russia. Not as much as falling oil prices to be sure, but they definitely hurt Russia. Why would Putin intentionally inflict sanctions and economic harm to his own country?

Your conspiracy provides no rational reason.

It just assumes that he did.....’because’. Which for such an outrageous and factually baseless conspiracy is a woefully inadequate rationale for imposing sanctions on ones own country.

Your conspiracy is simply an awful explanation. And of course a pristinely fact free concoction of imagination.

And westwall....we have both the Senate Intel committee AND the leaders of US Intel agencies affirming that Russia interfered in the US election to harm Hillary and help Trump.

Mueller lays out in his indictment of 12 Russians that thr DNC was hacked by Russia.

The Justice Department announced indictments against 12 Russian nationals as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, accusing them of engaging in a "sustained effort" to hack Democrats' emails and computer networks.

All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics

With the CIA acknowledging that it was Russia that provided the hacked emails to Wikileaks.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

Now why would I (or any rational person) ignore all that and Instead believe Trump and Putin’s denials?

And westwall....we have both the Senate Intel committee AND the leaders of US Intel agencies affirming that Russia interfered in the US election to harm Hillary and help Trump.

Mueller lays out in his indictment of 12 Russians that thr DNC was hacked by Russia.

The Justice Department announced indictments against 12 Russian nationals as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, accusing them of engaging in a "sustained effort" to hack Democrats' emails and computer networks.

All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics

With the CIA acknowledging that it was Russia that provided the hacked emails to Wikileaks.

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

Now why would I (or any rational person) ignore all that and Instead believe Trump and Putin’s denials?

I have no doubt that russia meddled. I also KNOW for a fact that when presented with that fact obummer told everyone to do nothing. Why?

When this turns out to be more nothing democrats will pretend they never said anything.

Butina has not been indicted for conspiring against the United States and for being a secret agent. You hopeless romantic you. She has been charged with being an unregistered agent of a foreign government. What was she supposed to be conspiring to do since conspiracy must have a conspiratorial goal?

Forum List

Back