Trump is a pussy for not standing up to PUTIN: "He should GRAB HIMSELF" says TRUMP DIPLOMAT!!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
TOOOO FUNNY! They're turning on him faster than they can get shit up to report him.

Trump’s own diplomat calls him a ‘p*ssy’ for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON
18 JUL 2018 AT 18:50 ET

First Michael McFaul, the former U. S. ambassador to Russia under Barack Obama fired back on Twitter over the White House saying it might allow Russian prosecutors to interview him.

He is not alone in his thinking that the White House has gone too far. A U.S. diplomat, who wished not to be named, told the Daily Beast that President Trump is nothing but a “p*ssy.”

“The president has first and foremost his interests at the top of his mind, as opposed to the government’s. That’s very clear over the past week and a half, between sh*ting on our NATO allies and kissing Putin’s a**,” the diplomat said. “He cares more about himself than the nation and any of us who serve it.”

The diplomat continued: “Either he’s compromised by Putin or he’s a p*ssy, in which case he should grab himself.”

Trump's own diplomat calls him a 'p*ssy' for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

Look Dummies......If we push on Russia too hard they will move closer to China...that would be a disaster at a time when we are working to finally end the Korean war....why is it that the libs and the establishment GOP can't understand that?
Really.....how simpleminded does one have to be to want the United States President to jump on Putin in front of the cameras?
Is it because Hillary lost? Is it just blind hatred? Or is that Trump is drying up old guard cash flow?
Think just a little for yourselves and stop leaping when the media says how high....

I think it is an insult to p*ssies to compare Trump to them. Trump doesn't even rise to the p*ssy level. Trump is more an eunuch. A self-castrated eunuch. Nah, that is too charitable. Even a self-castrated eunuch would have been humiliated by Putin and attempted to save face by standing up to him. A spineless worthless bit of spittle is more fitting.

Last edited:
I think it is an insult to p*ssies to compare Trump to them. Trump doesn't even rise to the p*ssy level. Trump is more an eunuch. A self-castrated eunuch. Nah, that is too charitable. Even a self-castrated eunuch would have been humiliated by Putin and attempted to save face by standing up to him. A spineless worthless bit of spittle is more fitting.

I agree! I just was going with the subject at hand.

TOOOO FUNNY! They're turning on him faster than they can get shit up to report him.

Trump’s own diplomat calls him a ‘p*ssy’ for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

First Michael McFaul, the former U. S. ambassador to Russia under Barack Obama fired back on Twitter over the White House saying it might allow Russian prosecutors to interview him.

He is not alone in his thinking that the White House has gone too far. A U.S. diplomat, who wished not to be named, told the Daily Beast that President Trump is nothing but a “p*ssy.”

“The president has first and foremost his interests at the top of his mind, as opposed to the government’s. That’s very clear over the past week and a half, between sh*ting on our NATO allies and kissing Putin’s a**,” the diplomat said. “He cares more about himself than the nation and any of us who serve it.”

The diplomat continued: “Either he’s compromised by Putin or he’s a p*ssy, in which case he should grab himself.”

Trump's own diplomat calls him a 'p*ssy' for not being brave enough to stand up to Putin

This coming from a pussy hat wearing libtard…

What a Hoot....

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

This coming from a pussy hat wearing libtard…

What a Hoot....

How OLD are YOU?

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

Trump screwed up last week with Putin and Russia, all reasonable people agree with that. Here is what is interesting however. I read your thread topic and knew before I read any content that there would be no name associated with the quote. So you either have a pussy calling Trump a pussy, or somebody made it up. Those are the only 2 possibilities.

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

How does a "getting to know each other" session turn into a security agreement, with no staff or Congressional input?

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

"Unnamed"? LOL.

If he exists, then he is a pussy for not giving his name and a whore for working for a man he detests so much.

Look Dummies......If we push on Russia too hard they will move closer to China...that would be a disaster at a time when we are working to finally end the Korean war....why is it that the libs and the establishment GOP can't understand that?
Really.....how simpleminded does one have to be to want the United States President to jump on Putin in front of the cameras?
Is it because Hillary lost? Is it just blind hatred? Or is that Trump is drying up old guard cash flow?
Think just a little for yourselves and stop leaping when the media says how high....

You’re wrong. I am just as conservative as you. The only real difference is I am not a,Republican and I voted against Hellary, not for Trump. But the way Trump handled Putin last week reminded me of BO’s world apology tour. It made me sick, just like BO did when he betrayed this country on his apology tour.

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

He’s a former ambassador under the Hussein.
“Trump’s own diplomat”?

default.gif

DOMINIQUE JACKSON

Yeah, what a pussy he was for not humiliating and calling a very powerful man a liar on the world stage. Had he done that, I’m sure none of ya’ll would be bitching about it...

Use your fucking heads, people. You’re not thinking logically. The idiocy of this article just illustrates how low the anti-Trumpers are willing to go—to the levels of insanity thinking Trump should have razed Putin in front of the world.

7E265DF7-CE1B-4E98-8B86-2A57165EBF70.jpeg

You’re wrong. I am just as conservative as you. The only real difference is I am not a,Republican and I voted against Hellary, not for Trump. But the way Trump handled Putin last week reminded me of BO’s world apology tour. It made me sick, just like BO did when he betrayed this country on his apology tour.
Then you should be able to tell me what you wanted him to do.....
Nothing good can come out of putting Putin in the hot seat....and right now Russian cooperation is more important than jumping in Putin's face over alleged election interference...something they have done for decades...don't let the media ruin your day...and I wonder what Jeb would have done....started WW3???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back