Suffer The Moneychangers----

The Rothschilds are not the richest family in the world.

Rothschild is a relatively small bank compared to the Citibanks, Bank of Americas, Mitsubishis, Barclays, UBSs, Credit Suisses, et al of the world. They control little.

Jewish banking conspiracies is the refuge of the knaves.

The Rothschilds are not the richest family in the world.

Rothschild is a relatively small bank compared to the Citibanks, Bank of Americas, Mitsubishis, Barclays, UBSs, Credit Suisses, et al of the world. They control little.

Jewish banking conspiracies is the refuge of the knaves.

What I do know for sure is that they were widely considered to be the richest family in the world for a long time. Maybe they aren't anymore, but their financial information is so unattainable. They have very little maintream news coverage, and most links you find online are conspiracy sites. For a family with that much money you would expect there to be more information available.

And I wasn't referring to merely their bank. That their bank isn't the most capitalized in the world means very little to me in regards to how rich and powerful the family dynasty is overall.

Also, I personally said nothing about jewish banking conspiracies. I don't really give a shit what their faith is.

Last edited:
Mr. Slackjawed: If you don't expect people to comment on your post then your in the wrong place dude. Just because you posted it and believe it doesn't mean that those on the board will give you a free pass----[/I]

Hey, Dude: I have no problem with people disagreeing with my material; however, I expect them to post an intelligent rebuttal, not merely say they don't agree--and then sit back. That does not impress me at all. All 'know-nothing' big-mouths on the boards do this. So you don't agree, and you believe my article belongs in the 'Conspiracy' section. Please tell us why you believe this to be true. I am very open to a change of opinion if I can be convinced that my material is inaccurate. Please post an intelligent rebuttal. Take my contentions point-by-point and tell us why what I have said is untrue, point-by point. And why you believe the whole corpus of the article belongs in the Conspiracy section. And please back up your own contentions with reliable sources that we can check---as I have done. Now, we wait with baited breath for your reply. Over to you, Einstein.

THE DARK LORDS OF MOOLAH

By LanceofBeowulf
April 5, 2009

“The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than aristocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that un-nerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed.”
----Abraham Lincoln, quoted in the book ‘The Wit and Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln’ by James C. Humes

“The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their plans for financial domination of the world.”
----Otto Von Bismarck, 19th Century German Chancellor

So, who were these malevolent forces in Europe’s financial establishment that were seeking to profit from a divided America? Actually, this force was none other than the Rothschild Family and their Jewish banking cousins. These rogues were, and still are, the masters of international finance through the instigation, manipulation, and exploitation of war. The Rothschilds found out very early in their banking career that nothing generates the need for money (finance through borrowing) like war does. By secretly financing, and creating debtors of both sides of a conflict, they stood to rob the people of both sides. They didn’t care who won the war, so long as they received their exorbitant interest. During the Civil War, before Lincoln resorted to printing his own currency called ‘Greenbacks’, the Rothschilds were charging both sides (North and South) a staggering 27.5% interest on borrowed money. It was the worst form of usury, and Lincoln refused to pay it. With the help of his Treasury Secretary, Salmon P. Chase, Lincoln was able to produce his own interest-free currency, which he used to finance the war. [Compare the Salmon P. Chase of yesteryear to the traitorous bunch handling our money today; i.e. Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Paul Volcker, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner, all agents of the Rothschild banking empire].
All of this may have a kernel off truth, ie: foreign governments taking advantage of a divided country. This is a NORMAL political move that the USA has undertaken on several occaisions, most notably during the WWI when we airdropped counterfit currency on the German people.
The part where you compare Salmon Chase to modern people is strictly your opinion, The use of the term “Rothschild empire” is indicative of a conspiracy theorist, this family has been the scapegoat of conspiracy theorys since the late 1800’s.

Back to Lincoln. Those European-Jewish thieves were furious with him, especially after they found out he intended to continue producing the ‘Greenback’ after the war. That meant that they would be shut out of America’s lucrative financial playground for decades. They soon resolved to prevent it. A unified and independent America would be a formidable impediment to the universal global empire that these Robber Barons envisioned. The Rothschilds and their ilk were major players in the secret society networks of Europe, and through their Masonic contacts in America, were able to arrange for an assassin who would resolve this problem for them. The name of that assassin was John Wilkes Booth, a 33rd Degree Mason and fanatical Southerner. He would do the job. The Rothschilds had been active in secret societies since the middle of the 18th Century, and had financed such prominent Masons as Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati; Cecil Rhodes, in his exploitation of South Africa’s diamond fields; John D. Rockefeller, in his ruthless acquisition of an oil monopoly; Karl Marx, and Bolshevik leaders Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trotsky. This partial list is a veritable ‘Rogues Gallery’ of ruthless individuals who would go on to enslave humanity in their traps and webs. To the Godless Rothschilds and their banking partners, thievery and assassination were simply tools of the trade, to be utilized as necessary in the pursuit of profit. This Godless philosophy was passed on to their offspring, the Zionist Movement, which sought to steal the Land of Palestine from its proper owners, the Arabs. Thievery, deception, and mass murder have been the hallmarks of this Godless movement, and that of its Bolshevik twin, since their inception within the same Illuminati womb in the late 18th Century.
The above is all conjecture and the work of someone looking for a conspiracy. Note the lack of references and credible sources.

In his book titled ‘Lincoln Money Martyred’ (published in 1998), Dr. R.E. Search wrote:
“Abraham Lincoln was assassinated through the machinations of a group representative of the international bankers, who feared the U.S. president’s national credit ambitions. There was only one group who had any reason to desire the death of Lincoln. They were the men who were opposed to his national currency program, and who fought him throughout the Civil War on his policy of ‘Greenback’ currency, which remained in circulation in the U.S. until 1994 as ‘United States Notes’.

For more information on the bandits who control the United States through the issuance of currency, read the expose by Alexander James titled ‘The History of Money and Private Central Bank Ownership by the Freemasonic-Zionist Mafia’, issued by the Portland Independent Media Center in June, 2003 [portland.indymedia.org]. Alexander James tells us that when James Garfield was elected President in 1880, he publicly denounced the evil banker cabal. He said:
“Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of industry and commerce. And when you realize that the entire system is easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”
Lincoln Money Martyred is an out of print book of which the above is good third grade attempt at writing a book report about.
This book was discredited during it’s time (1935), but reprinted again in 1967. It has been a favorite of conspiracy theorist since it was reprinted. The Omni corperation, aka CPA Books were both offshoots of the same people that brought us the conspiracy theorys surrounding JFK’ death. Check your sources, they are not always objective, such as the people that reprinted this book. They reprinted a discredited book to advance their own agenda, just like you doing beowolf. That’s why your post belongs in the conspiracy zone dude. This book is one of those listed on all the conspiracy theory sites, how can one take it seriously?
On July 2, 1881, President James Garfield was brutally assassinated by a ‘lone nut’ who stepped out of a crowd during a public appearance by Garfield. In 1963, after President Kennedy publicly admitted to some of his aides that he was in favor of producing his own interest-free currency, in order to break free of the European debt system, he too was assassinated by a ‘lone nut’ in Dallas, Texas. Those two presidents were made an example of by the invisible money power to impress upon all politicians the necessity of keeping silent when it comes to the issuance of currency in America. They are determined that what happened with Lincoln during the Civil War will not happen again.
While there are other links to info surrounding Garfield’s assination, here is one: Assassination of James A. Garfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I note that you posted NONE!!!
The assassin, Charles Guiteau, was a nut job who claimed to have received a ‘secret coded message’ from the then sec of state, who never intended any message at all. The insistance, despite proof, that this guy was part of a conspiracy is a big clue that this post belongs in the conspiracy section.

President Woodrow Wilson was obviously aware of this hidden power, and its capacity for retribution when, in an interview with the magazine ‘The New Freedom’ in 1912, he stated: “There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Somehow, this warning by Wilson so many years ago slipped Kennedy’s mind.

In later years, Wilson would regret signing the Federal Reserve Bill into law. He wrote:
“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great individual nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities, are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world; no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”

If you value your freedoms, my fellow citizens, you must endeavor to become knowledgeable about this ‘small group of dominant men’ who plot your destiny from decade to decade through the corrupt 2-party system, and who are in the final phases of completely destroying our unique experiment in the New World. They have already succeeded in destroying our economic future, and that of our children, with their tortuous tricks. The warning issued by Thomas Jefferson over 200 years ago has never been more appropriate. He said: “If a nation expects to be both ignorant and free, then it expects what never was, and never will be.”
Interesting that here you quote a few different people, yet the credit is a little murky as to who actually said what. This looks like an attempt to ‘muddy the water’ to “prove” a point. This is a common ploy by conspiracy theorists and a good indication that your post belongs in the conspiracy section.
Congressman Louis T. McFadden served as Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee in Congress for over 10 years. In 1933, he brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank System, The Comptroller of the Currency, and the United States Treasury Secretary for numerous criminal acts, including conspiracy, fraud, unlawful conversion, and treason. But although those charges were referred to the Judiciary Committee for action, none was taken because of the fear of retribution which hung over the heads of our Congressmen like the Sword of Damocles. What a God-awful situation to befall our country. In 1934, Congressman McFadden made a speech before the House of Representatives, in which he said:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.

"These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this Country by the bankers who came here from Europe and repaid us our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this Country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia, and thus drove a wedge between the allies in World War. They financed Trotsky's passage from New York to Russia so that he might assist in the destruction of the Russian Empire. They fomented and instigated the Russian Revolution, and placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky's disposal in one of their branch banks in Sweden so that through him Russian homes might be thoroughly broken up and Russian children flung far and wide from their natural protectors. They have since begun breaking up of American homes and the dispersal of American children.

"Mr. Chairman, there should be no partisanship in matters concerning banking and currency affairs in this Country, and I do not speak with any.
Where are your sources dude? I don’t see one link. The above may or may not have happened as you describe it. The historical record shows it did happen, and that this guy was another anti-semite nutjob, but I had to find the fucking links myself asshole, you didn’t post any because you don’t want anyone to find out the murkiness of this account, another indication that this belongs in the conspiracy section. This man died totally discredited, he was a fucking racist loser. Louis Thomas McFadden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In 1912 the National Monetary Association, under the chairmanship of the late Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, made a report and presented a vicious bill called the National Reserve Association bill. This bill is usually spoken of as the Aldrich bill. Senator Aldrich did not write the Aldrich bill. He was the tool, if not the accomplice, of the European bankers who for nearly twenty years had been scheming to set up a central bank in this Country and who in 1912 has spent and were continuing to spend vast sums of money to accomplish their purpose.

"We were opposed to the Aldrich plan for a central bank. The men who rule the Democratic Party then promised the people that if they were returned to power there would be no central bank established here while they held the reigns of government. Thirteen months later that promise was broken, and the Wilson administration, under the tutelage of those sinister Wall Street figures who stood behind Colonel House, established here in our free Country the worm-eaten monarchical institution of the King's Bank to control us from the top downward, and from the cradle to the grave.
Mr. Aldrich was a noted Progressive that believed in big central government, high taxes, and almost no private ownership of business. He worked for 30 years trying to advance the progressive movement. I notice you have no link...Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia/wiki/Nelson_Aldrich
"The Federal Reserve Bank destroyed our old and characteristic way of doing business. It discriminated against our 1-name commercial paper, the finest in the world, and it set up the antiquated 2-name paper, which is the present curse of this Country and which wrecked every country which has ever given it scope; it fastened down upon the Country the very tyranny from which the framers of the Constitution sough to save us.
One of the greatest battles for the preservation of this Republic was fought out here in Andrew Jackson's time; when the second Bank of the United States, founded on the same false principles of those which are here exemplified in the Fed was hurled out of existence. After that, in 1837, the Country was warned against the dangers that might ensue if the predatory interests after being cast out should come back in disguise and unite themselves to the Executive and through him acquire control of the Government. That is what the predatory interests did when they came back in the livery of hypocrisy and under false pretenses obtained the passage of the Fed.
The above paragraph is jibberish in that I can’t tell who your trying to quote. The timeline is backwards from the last paragraph, from 1911 to 1837. WTF dude? How is this clear? The murkiness shows that you are advancing a conspiracy theory and your post belongs in the conspiracy theory section.
"The danger that the Country was warned against came upon us and is shown in the long train of horrors attendant upon the affairs of the traitorous and dishonest Fed. Look around you when you leave this Chamber and you will see evidences of it in all sides. This is an era of misery and for the conditions that caused that misery, the Fed are fully liable. This is an era of financed crime and in the financing of crime the Fed does not play the part of a disinterested spectator.
Is this statement credited to someone or did you say it? I can’t tell, you posted no links to back it up, further indicating that your post belongs in the conspiracy section.
"It has been said that the draughtsman who was employed to write the text of the Aldrich bill because that had been drawn up by lawyers, by acceptance bankers of European origin in New York. It was a copy, in general a translation of the statues of the Reichsbank and other European central banks. One-half million dollars was spent on the part of the propaganda organized by these bankers for the purpose of misleading public opinion and giving Congress the impression that there was an overwhelming popular demand for it and the kind of currency that goes with it, namely, an asset currency based on human debts and obligations. Dr. H. Parker Willis had been employed by Wall Street and propagandists, and when the Aldrich measure failed - he obtained employment with Carter Glass, to assist in drawing the banking bill for the Wilson administration. He appropriated the text of the Aldrich bill. There is no secret about it. The test of the Federal Reserve Act was tainted from the first.
The above section starts with quotation marks, but they never close. The so-called quote moves right into an account of something totally different than theparagraph right before it. Again, it doesn’t make sense, and the murkiness contributes to a feeling one is reading an account of a conspiracy theory. That’s why your post belongs in the conspiracy theory section.
"A few days before the bill came to a vote, Senator Henry Cabot Lodge, of Massachusetts, wrote to Senator John W. Weeks as follows: New York City, December 17, 1913 'My Dear Senator Weeks: 'Throughout my public life I have supported all measures designed to take the Government out of the banking business. This bill puts the Government into the banking business as never before in our history. 'The powers vested in the Federal Reserve Board seen to me highly dangerous especially where there is political control of the Board. I should be sorry to hold stock in a bank subject to such dominations. The bill as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the currency. 'I had hoped to support this bill, but I cannot vote for it cause it seems to me to contain features and to rest upon principles in the highest degree menacing to our prosperity, to stability in business, and to the general welfare of the people of the United States. Very Truly Yours, Henry Cabot Lodge.'

"In eighteen years that have passed since Senator Lodge wrote that letter of warning all of his predictions have come true. The Government is in the banking business as never before. Against its will it has been made the backer of horse thieves and card-sharps, bootlegger's smugglers, speculators, and swindlers in all parts of the world. Through the Fed the riffraff of every country is operating on the public credit of the United States Government.
What’s with the quotation marks? Who are you quoting? Where is yopur so-called defuinate proof and links? Without them this is simply another conspiracy theory and belongfs in the conspiracy theory department.
THE GREAT DEPRESSION

"Meanwhile and on account of it, we ourselves are in the midst of the greatest depression we have ever known. From the Atlantic to the Pacific, our Country has been ravaged and laid waste by the evil practices of the Fed and the interests which control them. At no time in our history, has the general welfare of the people been at a lower level, or the minds of the people so full of despair.

"Recently in one of our States, 60,000 dwelling houses and farms were brought under the hammer in a single day. 71,000 houses and farms in Oakland County, Michigan, were sold and their erstwhile owners dispossessed. The people who have thus been driven out are the wastage of the Fed. They are the victims of the Fed. Their children are the new slaves of the auction blocks in the revival of the institution of human slavery.
More uncredited quotes, makes it look like a conspiracy theory, where’s your sources you so loudly claimed you listed fool??
The Scheme of the Fed

"In 1913, before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee, Mr. Alexander Lassen made the following statement: The whole scheme of the Fed with its commercial paper is an impractical, cumbersome machinery - is simply a cover to secure the privilege of issuing money, and to evade payment of as much tax upon circulation as possible and then control the issue and maintain, instead of reducing interest rates. It will prove to the advantage of the few and the detriment of the people. It will mean continued shortage of actual money and further extension of credits, for when there is a shortage of money people have to borrow to their cost.'

"A few days before the Fed passed, Senator Root denounced the Fed as an outrage on our liberties. He predicted: 'Long before we wake up from our dream of prosperity through an inflated currency, our gold- which alone could have kept us from catastrophe- will have vanished and no rate of interest will tempt it to return.'

"If ever a prophecy came true, that one did."
WTF? Nobody can tell who these quotes came from and you posted no links. You claim you proved your point, but you worked hard to hide the ability to check your sources. This is conspiracy theory cut and dry, and your post belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

Recommended reading:

‘Thieves In The Temple’ by Andre Eggelletion
I read this one when it came out. Interesting read, but his credibility is questionable due to the time he spent bashing Bush. If things had happened as his book laid out, he should have spent more time on the actuall subject and less badmouthing the current president. After all, in his book he says the problem stems back several decades. This book is simply a bash gwbush book. BTW- this guy spent years in the nuthouse.
‘Secrets of the Federal Reserve’ by Eustace Mullins
This book is a favorite among the monetary “conspiracy theorists, I need say no more.
‘The Federal Reserve Hoax’ by W.B. Vennard
This one is a favorite among Christian conspiracy theorists, I need say no more.
‘The Creature From Jekyll Island’ by G. Edward Griffin
This book is published by Ron Paul, nobody in their right mind would consider it an objective work and is also a favorite of conspiracy theorists.
‘Descent Into Slavery’ by Des Griffin
This one is written by one of the world’s leading conspiracy theorists, need I say more? Des Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
‘The Hidden History of Money & New World Order Usury Secrets (Alexander James)
Another book written by a conspiracy theorist……hmmmm, these are your irrefutable sourse? Dude you need help so the rest of us are safe from you. Do you realize just how stupid it is to post a statement based upon out and out fraud asnd defend it as the truth. We in America have enough real problems and simply don’t need people like you creating problems out of thin air and demanding attention.
Conspiracy theorist do this because they want attention, or they want to feel more important, or some other mental short-coming. Whatever the reason, you are a conspiracy theorist and are a detriment to the country.
Your post belongs in the conspiracy theory section and I would hope that the mods on this board take the time to look at any post that you make in the future, to acertain whether your up to your same old trick or not.
I suspect you don’t know any better and actually feel sorry for you, however; that doesn’t make you less of a nutjob or less of a pain in the ass to the reasonable and sane people.

Get help dude, the rest of us will feel safer for it…….

THE DARK LORDS OF MOOLAH

By LanceofBeowulf
April 5, 2009

“The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than aristocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that un-nerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed.”
----Abraham Lincoln, quoted in the book ‘The Wit and Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln’ by James C. Humes

“The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their plans for financial domination of the world.”
----Otto Von Bismarck, 19th Century German Chancellor

So, who were these malevolent forces in Europe’s financial establishment that were seeking to profit from a divided America? Actually, this force was none other than the Rothschild Family and their Jewish banking cousins. These rogues were, and still are, the masters of international finance through the instigation, manipulation, and exploitation of war. The Rothschilds found out very early in their banking career that nothing generates the need for money (finance through borrowing) like war does. By secretly financing, and creating debtors of both sides of a conflict, they stood to rob the people of both sides. They didn’t care who won the war, so long as they received their exorbitant interest. During the Civil War, before Lincoln resorted to printing his own currency called ‘Greenbacks’, the Rothschilds were charging both sides (North and South) a staggering 27.5% interest on borrowed money. It was the worst form of usury, and Lincoln refused to pay it. With the help of his Treasury Secretary, Salmon P. Chase, Lincoln was able to produce his own interest-free currency, which he used to finance the war. [Compare the Salmon P. Chase of yesteryear to the traitorous bunch handling our money today; i.e. Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Paul Volcker, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner, all agents of the Rothschild banking empire].
All of this may have a kernel off truth, ie: foreign governments taking advantage of a divided country. This is a NORMAL political move that the USA has undertaken on several occaisions, most notably during the WWI when we airdropped counterfit currency on the German people.
The part where you compare Salmon Chase to modern people is strictly your opinion, The use of the term “Rothschild empire” is indicative of a conspiracy theorist, this family has been the scapegoat of conspiracy theorys since the late 1800’s.

Back to Lincoln. Those European-Jewish thieves were furious with him, especially after they found out he intended to continue producing the ‘Greenback’ after the war. That meant that they would be shut out of America’s lucrative financial playground for decades. They soon resolved to prevent it. A unified and independent America would be a formidable impediment to the universal global empire that these Robber Barons envisioned. The Rothschilds and their ilk were major players in the secret society networks of Europe, and through their Masonic contacts in America, were able to arrange for an assassin who would resolve this problem for them. The name of that assassin was John Wilkes Booth, a 33rd Degree Mason and fanatical Southerner. He would do the job. The Rothschilds had been active in secret societies since the middle of the 18th Century, and had financed such prominent Masons as Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati; Cecil Rhodes, in his exploitation of South Africa’s diamond fields; John D. Rockefeller, in his ruthless acquisition of an oil monopoly; Karl Marx, and Bolshevik leaders Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trotsky. This partial list is a veritable ‘Rogues Gallery’ of ruthless individuals who would go on to enslave humanity in their traps and webs. To the Godless Rothschilds and their banking partners, thievery and assassination were simply tools of the trade, to be utilized as necessary in the pursuit of profit. This Godless philosophy was passed on to their offspring, the Zionist Movement, which sought to steal the Land of Palestine from its proper owners, the Arabs. Thievery, deception, and mass murder have been the hallmarks of this Godless movement, and that of its Bolshevik twin, since their inception within the same Illuminati womb in the late 18th Century.
The above is all conjecture and the work of someone looking for a conspiracy. Note the lack of references and credible sources.

In his book titled ‘Lincoln Money Martyred’ (published in 1998), Dr. R.E. Search wrote:
“Abraham Lincoln was assassinated through the machinations of a group representative of the international bankers, who feared the U.S. president’s national credit ambitions. There was only one group who had any reason to desire the death of Lincoln. They were the men who were opposed to his national currency program, and who fought him throughout the Civil War on his policy of ‘Greenback’ currency, which remained in circulation in the U.S. until 1994 as ‘United States Notes’.

For more information on the bandits who control the United States through the issuance of currency, read the expose by Alexander James titled ‘The History of Money and Private Central Bank Ownership by the Freemasonic-Zionist Mafia’, issued by the Portland Independent Media Center in June, 2003 [portland.indymedia.org]. Alexander James tells us that when James Garfield was elected President in 1880, he publicly denounced the evil banker cabal. He said:
“Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of industry and commerce. And when you realize that the entire system is easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”
Lincoln Money Martyred is an out of print book of which the above is good third grade attempt at writing a book report about.
This book was discredited during it’s time (1935), but reprinted again in 1967. It has been a favorite of conspiracy theorist since it was reprinted. The Omni corperation, aka CPA Books were both offshoots of the same people that brought us the conspiracy theorys surrounding JFK’ death. Check your sources, they are not always objective, such as the people that reprinted this book. They reprinted a discredited book to advance their own agenda, just like you doing beowolf. That’s why your post belongs in the conspiracy zone dude. This book is one of those listed on all the conspiracy theory sites, how can one take it seriously?
On July 2, 1881, President James Garfield was brutally assassinated by a ‘lone nut’ who stepped out of a crowd during a public appearance by Garfield. In 1963, after President Kennedy publicly admitted to some of his aides that he was in favor of producing his own interest-free currency, in order to break free of the European debt system, he too was assassinated by a ‘lone nut’ in Dallas, Texas. Those two presidents were made an example of by the invisible money power to impress upon all politicians the necessity of keeping silent when it comes to the issuance of currency in America. They are determined that what happened with Lincoln during the Civil War will not happen again.
While there are other links to info surrounding Garfield’s assination, here is one: Assassination of James A. Garfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I note that you posted NONE!!!
The assassin, Charles Guiteau, was a nut job who claimed to have received a ‘secret coded message’ from the then sec of state, who never intended any message at all. The insistance, despite proof, that this guy was part of a conspiracy is a big clue that this post belongs in the conspiracy section.

President Woodrow Wilson was obviously aware of this hidden power, and its capacity for retribution when, in an interview with the magazine ‘The New Freedom’ in 1912, he stated: “There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Somehow, this warning by Wilson so many years ago slipped Kennedy’s mind.

In later years, Wilson would regret signing the Federal Reserve Bill into law. He wrote:
“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great individual nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities, are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world; no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”

If you value your freedoms, my fellow citizens, you must endeavor to become knowledgeable about this ‘small group of dominant men’ who plot your destiny from decade to decade through the corrupt 2-party system, and who are in the final phases of completely destroying our unique experiment in the New World. They have already succeeded in destroying our economic future, and that of our children, with their tortuous tricks. The warning issued by Thomas Jefferson over 200 years ago has never been more appropriate. He said: “If a nation expects to be both ignorant and free, then it expects what never was, and never will be.”
Interesting that here you quote a few different people, yet the credit is a little murky as to who actually said what. This looks like an attempt to ‘muddy the water’ to “prove” a point. This is a common ploy by conspiracy theorists and a good indication that your post belongs in the conspiracy section.
Congressman Louis T. McFadden served as Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee in Congress for over 10 years. In 1933, he brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank System, The Comptroller of the Currency, and the United States Treasury Secretary for numerous criminal acts, including conspiracy, fraud, unlawful conversion, and treason. But although those charges were referred to the Judiciary Committee for action, none was taken because of the fear of retribution which hung over the heads of our Congressmen like the Sword of Damocles. What a God-awful situation to befall our country. In 1934, Congressman McFadden made a speech before the House of Representatives, in which he said:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.

"These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this Country by the bankers who came here from Europe and repaid us our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this Country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia, and thus drove a wedge between the allies in World War. They financed Trotsky's passage from New York to Russia so that he might assist in the destruction of the Russian Empire. They fomented and instigated the Russian Revolution, and placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky's disposal in one of their branch banks in Sweden so that through him Russian homes might be thoroughly broken up and Russian children flung far and wide from their natural protectors. They have since begun breaking up of American homes and the dispersal of American children.

"Mr. Chairman, there should be no partisanship in matters concerning banking and currency affairs in this Country, and I do not speak with any.
Where are your sources dude? I don’t see one link. The above may or may not have happened as you describe it. The historical record shows it did happen, and that this guy was another anti-semite nutjob, but I had to find the fucking links myself asshole, you didn’t post any because you don’t want anyone to find out the murkiness of this account, another indication that this belongs in the conspiracy section. This man died totally discredited, he was a fucking racist loser. Louis Thomas McFadden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In 1912 the National Monetary Association, under the chairmanship of the late Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, made a report and presented a vicious bill called the National Reserve Association bill. This bill is usually spoken of as the Aldrich bill. Senator Aldrich did not write the Aldrich bill. He was the tool, if not the accomplice, of the European bankers who for nearly twenty years had been scheming to set up a central bank in this Country and who in 1912 has spent and were continuing to spend vast sums of money to accomplish their purpose.

"We were opposed to the Aldrich plan for a central bank. The men who rule the Democratic Party then promised the people that if they were returned to power there would be no central bank established here while they held the reigns of government. Thirteen months later that promise was broken, and the Wilson administration, under the tutelage of those sinister Wall Street figures who stood behind Colonel House, established here in our free Country the worm-eaten monarchical institution of the King's Bank to control us from the top downward, and from the cradle to the grave.
Mr. Aldrich was a noted Progressive that believed in big central government, high taxes, and almost no private ownership of business. He worked for 30 years trying to advance the progressive movement. I notice you have no link...Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia/wiki/Nelson_Aldrich
"The Federal Reserve Bank destroyed our old and characteristic way of doing business. It discriminated against our 1-name commercial paper, the finest in the world, and it set up the antiquated 2-name paper, which is the present curse of this Country and which wrecked every country which has ever given it scope; it fastened down upon the Country the very tyranny from which the framers of the Constitution sough to save us.
One of the greatest battles for the preservation of this Republic was fought out here in Andrew Jackson's time; when the second Bank of the United States, founded on the same false principles of those which are here exemplified in the Fed was hurled out of existence. After that, in 1837, the Country was warned against the dangers that might ensue if the predatory interests after being cast out should come back in disguise and unite themselves to the Executive and through him acquire control of the Government. That is what the predatory interests did when they came back in the livery of hypocrisy and under false pretenses obtained the passage of the Fed.
The above paragraph is jibberish in that I can’t tell who your trying to quote. The timeline is backwards from the last paragraph, from 1911 to 1837. WTF dude? How is this clear? The murkiness shows that you are advancing a conspiracy theory and your post belongs in the conspiracy theory section.
"The danger that the Country was warned against came upon us and is shown in the long train of horrors attendant upon the affairs of the traitorous and dishonest Fed. Look around you when you leave this Chamber and you will see evidences of it in all sides. This is an era of misery and for the conditions that caused that misery, the Fed are fully liable. This is an era of financed crime and in the financing of crime the Fed does not play the part of a disinterested spectator.
Is this statement credited to someone or did you say it? I can’t tell, you posted no links to back it up, further indicating that your post belongs in the conspiracy section.
"It has been said that the draughtsman who was employed to write the text of the Aldrich bill because that had been drawn up by lawyers, by acceptance bankers of European origin in New York. It was a copy, in general a translation of the statues of the Reichsbank and other European central banks. One-half million dollars was spent on the part of the propaganda organized by these bankers for the purpose of misleading public opinion and giving Congress the impression that there was an overwhelming popular demand for it and the kind of currency that goes with it, namely, an asset currency based on human debts and obligations. Dr. H. Parker Willis had been employed by Wall Street and propagandists, and when the Aldrich measure failed - he obtained employment with Carter Glass, to assist in drawing the banking bill for the Wilson administration. He appropriated the text of the Aldrich bill. There is no secret about it. The test of the Federal Reserve Act was tainted from the first.
The above section starts with quotation marks, but they never close. The so-called quote moves right into an account of something totally different than theparagraph right before it. Again, it doesn’t make sense, and the murkiness contributes to a feeling one is reading an account of a conspiracy theory. That’s why your post belongs in the conspiracy theory section.
"A few days before the bill came to a vote, Senator Henry Cabot Lodge, of Massachusetts, wrote to Senator John W. Weeks as follows: New York City, December 17, 1913 'My Dear Senator Weeks: 'Throughout my public life I have supported all measures designed to take the Government out of the banking business. This bill puts the Government into the banking business as never before in our history. 'The powers vested in the Federal Reserve Board seen to me highly dangerous especially where there is political control of the Board. I should be sorry to hold stock in a bank subject to such dominations. The bill as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the currency. 'I had hoped to support this bill, but I cannot vote for it cause it seems to me to contain features and to rest upon principles in the highest degree menacing to our prosperity, to stability in business, and to the general welfare of the people of the United States. Very Truly Yours, Henry Cabot Lodge.'

"In eighteen years that have passed since Senator Lodge wrote that letter of warning all of his predictions have come true. The Government is in the banking business as never before. Against its will it has been made the backer of horse thieves and card-sharps, bootlegger's smugglers, speculators, and swindlers in all parts of the world. Through the Fed the riffraff of every country is operating on the public credit of the United States Government.
What’s with the quotation marks? Who are you quoting? Where is yopur so-called defuinate proof and links? Without them this is simply another conspiracy theory and belongfs in the conspiracy theory department.
THE GREAT DEPRESSION

"Meanwhile and on account of it, we ourselves are in the midst of the greatest depression we have ever known. From the Atlantic to the Pacific, our Country has been ravaged and laid waste by the evil practices of the Fed and the interests which control them. At no time in our history, has the general welfare of the people been at a lower level, or the minds of the people so full of despair.

"Recently in one of our States, 60,000 dwelling houses and farms were brought under the hammer in a single day. 71,000 houses and farms in Oakland County, Michigan, were sold and their erstwhile owners dispossessed. The people who have thus been driven out are the wastage of the Fed. They are the victims of the Fed. Their children are the new slaves of the auction blocks in the revival of the institution of human slavery.
More uncredited quotes, makes it look like a conspiracy theory, where’s your sources you so loudly claimed you listed fool??
The Scheme of the Fed

"In 1913, before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee, Mr. Alexander Lassen made the following statement: The whole scheme of the Fed with its commercial paper is an impractical, cumbersome machinery - is simply a cover to secure the privilege of issuing money, and to evade payment of as much tax upon circulation as possible and then control the issue and maintain, instead of reducing interest rates. It will prove to the advantage of the few and the detriment of the people. It will mean continued shortage of actual money and further extension of credits, for when there is a shortage of money people have to borrow to their cost.'

"A few days before the Fed passed, Senator Root denounced the Fed as an outrage on our liberties. He predicted: 'Long before we wake up from our dream of prosperity through an inflated currency, our gold- which alone could have kept us from catastrophe- will have vanished and no rate of interest will tempt it to return.'

"If ever a prophecy came true, that one did."
WTF? Nobody can tell who these quotes came from and you posted no links. You claim you proved your point, but you worked hard to hide the ability to check your sources. This is conspiracy theory cut and dry, and your post belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

Recommended reading:

‘Thieves In The Temple’ by Andre Eggelletion
I read this one when it came out. Interesting read, but his credibility is questionable due to the time he spent bashing Bush. If things had happened as his book laid out, he should have spent more time on the actuall subject and less badmouthing the current president. After all, in his book he says the problem stems back several decades. This book is simply a bash gwbush book. BTW- this guy spent years in the nuthouse.
‘Secrets of the Federal Reserve’ by Eustace Mullins
This book is a favorite among the monetary “conspiracy theorists, I need say no more.
‘The Federal Reserve Hoax’ by W.B. Vennard
This one is a favorite among Christian conspiracy theorists, I need say no more.
‘The Creature From Jekyll Island’ by G. Edward Griffin
This book is published by Ron Paul, nobody in their right mind would consider it an objective work and is also a favorite of conspiracy theorists.
‘Descent Into Slavery’ by Des Griffin
This one is written by one of the world’s leading conspiracy theorists, need I say more? Des Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
‘The Hidden History of Money & New World Order Usury Secrets (Alexander James)
Another book written by a conspiracy theorist……hmmmm, these are your irrefutable sourse? Dude you need help so the rest of us are safe from you. Do you realize just how stupid it is to post a statement based upon out and out fraud asnd defend it as the truth. We in America have enough real problems and simply don’t need people like you creating problems out of thin air and demanding attention.
Conspiracy theorist do this because they want attention, or they want to feel more important, or some other mental short-coming. Whatever the reason, you are a conspiracy theorist and are a detriment to the country.
Your post belongs in the conspiracy theory section and I would hope that the mods on this board take the time to look at any post that you make in the future, to acertain whether your up to your same old trick or not.
I suspect you don’t know any better and actually feel sorry for you, however; that doesn’t make you less of a nutjob or less of a pain in the ass to the reasonable and sane people.

Get help dude, the rest of us will feel safer for it…….

Mr. Slackjawed: If you don't expect people to comment on your post then your in the wrong place dude. Just because you posted it and believe it doesn't mean that those on the board will give you a free pass----[/I]

Hey, Dude: I have no problem with people disagreeing with my material; however, I expect them to post an intelligent rebuttal, not merely say they don't agree--and then sit back. That does not impress me at all. All 'know-nothing' big-mouths on the boards do this. So you don't agree, and you believe my article belongs in the 'Conspiracy' section. Please tell us why you believe this to be true. I am very open to a change of opinion if I can be convinced that my material is inaccurate. Please post an intelligent rebuttal. Take my contentions point-by-point and tell us why what I have said is untrue, point-by point. And why you believe the whole corpus of the article belongs in the Conspiracy section. And please back up your own contentions with reliable sources that we can check---as I have done. Now, we wait with baited breath for your reply. Over to you, Einstein.

Now it's your turn to go point by point and tell me why I have the wrong opinion......

you hang around here long enough Lance you'll find out that they cant do that.you challenge them to to debunk videos that prove your case and they just come back with childish name calling since they know they cant counter your points is what you will find out if you hang around here long enough.

you hang around here long enough Lance you'll find out that they cant do that.you challenge them to to debunk videos that prove your case and they just come back with childish name calling since they know they cant counter your points is what you will find out if you hang around here long enough.

If this guy had posted links or a video, then maybe it would not have been moved to the conspiracy section. As it is, this guy posted and EDITORIAL full of quotes from known conspiracy theorists, that he himself wrote, no links, and tried to pass it off as the truth. Then he proceeded to badmouth everyone who called him on it. He started calling others names and otherwise acting like a small child. he complained that his post was moved and his right of free speech was infringed. He proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is nothing more than a nutjob and I hope he gets help. the rest of us will be safer if he does.

Are you the same kind of person?

Hey, Slackjawed: What I have just read by you (a joke being passed off as a rebuttal), must be the sorriest excuse I have ever come across for an intellgent man. I am dealing with a child here. Take my advice, guy: stick to subjects that you know, and stop wasting my time---O.K?

Hey, Slackjawed: What I have just read by you (a joke being passed off as a rebuttal), must be the sorriest excuse I have ever come across for an intellgent man. I am dealing with a child here. Take my advice, guy: stick to subjects that you know, and stop wasting my time---O.K?

That sir is an answer form someone so mentally deficient that they have not the ability to formulate a response when subjected to honest criticism.

Interesting post LanceofBeowulf.

I want to make a couple additional points. The First Bank of the United States (central bank) was opposed by the anti-Federalists. The dilemma is how to create a monetary credit/finance system without such an institution? When the charter ran out and much of the debt from the War of Independence had been retired yet the US was soon in the War of 1812. It's hardly a coincidence that President Madison was forced to allow a new charter for the Second Bank of the United States.

When the Second Bank of the United States charter had run its course President Andrew Jackson did not renew the charter. Jackson held a great contempt for the Federal Banks in part because of his reading of the devastating economic scam in Britain decades before known as the "South Sea Bubble." Jackson established a State banking system and reduced the national debt virtually zero although that was short lived and bad economic conditions followed.

The secret meeting on Jekyll Island secluded summer resort where unelected body set the course of the nation. This was another cause where money interests gained a strong position in the US and the nation was soon at war. President Wilson was duped and he later realized this but it was too late. "Colonel" Edward Mandel House had a Svengali like influence over him for much of his presidency but they had a falling out and never spoke again.

Also look into, if you have not already, Lawrence Summers' role in looting Russia before his move to Harvard.

I have read are am familiar with most of your suggested readings except Alexander James. I have seen the name before and will try to find out more. If you have not already you might find Jim Marr's book "Rule By Secrecy."

I had read

I know this subject and its full of shit.

kinda like the shit YOU preach that Popular mechanics is a good source to listen to and that you got 3000 plus videos that you have YET to produce that I have asked to seen many times.kinda like that shit YOU talk.

Forum List

Back