Federal Prosecutor On Recently Obtained Wiretaps. Trumps Son Should Be Concerned

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Oh goody! reddit is sooooooo credible.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has received wiretaps obtained by Spanish police which implicate Donald Trump Jr. in a plot to meet with Alexander Torshin, a high-ranking official of Russia’s Central Bank, according to a federal prosecutor in Spain on Friday. And, the prosecutor notes, those wiretaps don’t bode well for the president’s son.

r/politics - Federal Prosecutor on Recently Obtained Wiretaps: ‘Trump’s Son Should be Concerned’

Oh no!!!

Implicated in a plot to meet.

Hilarious!

Why would it be a "plot" to meet with a high-ranking official of Russia’s Central Bank?

Is that illegal or something?

Would anyone really doubt that Uday Trump couldn't do anything that corrupt?

Why would it be a "plot" to meet with a high-ranking official of Russia’s Central Bank?

EVERYTHING about meeting Russians is now ILLEGAL, EVERYTHING Russian is now ILLEGAL, so if you see ANYONE drinking a Black Russian or drinking Vodka then you MUST contact the FBI because those Traitor POS need airdropping into Gitmo or whatEVAH :smoke:

And we have replies from four of the biggest supporters of Russias asset chiming in.

Anyone else. Hopefully from some America supporters?

This was reported on Yahoo News in May. It’s gaining traction again now because the man that Trump Jr. met with was named as in the indictment as the Russian agents handler in the Butina NRA infiltration case two days ago.

The meeting between Trump Jr. and Torshin was apparently also at an NRA event. Which only underscores the problematic nature of the meeting.

EVERYTHING about meeting Russians is now ILLEGAL, EVERYTHING Russian is now ILLEGAL, so if you see ANYONE drinking a Black Russian or drinking Vodka then you MUST contact the FBI because those Traitor POS need airdropping into Gitmo or whatEVAH :smoke:

Torshin, the man that Jr apparently met with was just named as the Russian handler of Mariia Butina, a woman indicted 2 days ago for conspiring against the US as a secret agent.

So not just any contact. But a meeting with the alleged handler of a Russian secret agent trying to infiltrate Washington politics.

And Mueller apparently has tapes of Jr and Torshin’s conversations leading up to the meeting.

I have a beautiful mint-condition 1944 Russian Mosin-Nagant M-38 7.62X54 carbine in my gun safe. It's capable of shooting 3" groups at 100 yards with iron sights.

Guess that makes me a "Russian sniper." Better check my gates to see if there are any Nazi soldiers hanging around.

This was reported on Yahoo News in May. It’s gaining traction again now because the man that Trump Jr. met with was named as in the indictment as the Russian agents handler in the Butina NRA infiltration case two days ago.

The meeting between Trump Jr. and Torshin was apparently also at an NRA event. Which only underscores the problematic nature of the meeting.

Which just got exponentially more problematic for Jr. when she was ordered held until her trial without bail.

I'm sure Mr. Muellers prosecution team will be spending some quality time with her over the next few weeks.

Torshin, the man that Jr apparently met with was just named as the Russian handler of Mariia Butina, a woman indicted 2 days ago for conspiring against the US as a secret agent.

So not just any contact. But a meeting with the alleged handler of a Russian secret agent trying to infiltrate Washington politics.

And Mueller apparently has tapes of Jr and Torshin’s conversations leading up to the meeting.

What is interesting is the russians are trying to infiltrate the right wing of the USA. Which tells me they already control the left wing. How about you?

I have a beautiful mint-condition 1944 Russian Mosin-Nagant M-38 7.62X54 carbine in my gun safe. It's capable of shooting 3" groups at 100 yards with iron sights.

Guess that makes me a "Russian sniper." Better check my gates to see if there are any Nazi soldiers hanging around.

I doubt your gun was cited in a conspiracy against the US indictment releases 2 days ago.

Alexander Torshin, the man that Trump Jr. is reported to have met with.....was just cited as Mariia Butina’s handler and Russian government contact in her indictment on the 16th.

And Mueller apparently has recordings of Jrs and Torshins conversations leading up to that meeting.

What is interesting is the russians are trying to infiltrate the right wing of the USA. Which tells me they already control the left wing. How about you?

Or.....that the right wing is fertile ground for the propaganda and conspiracy theories that the Russians are shucking.

Given that our president seems partial to increasingly disjointed conspiracies himself, it’s hardly a stretch

Which just got exponentially more problematic for Jr. when she was ordered held until her trial without bail.

I'm sure Mr. Muellers prosecution team will be spending some quality time with her over the next few weeks.

There isn’t any reported contact between her and Jr.. But she was reportedly well embedded in the NRA and the Washington GOP.

This isn’t good news, to be sure.

Jr. apparently skipped Butina and went directly to Butina’s handler for the Russian government. And met Torshin at an NRA event. Just to emphasize the degree of Russian infiltration of the NRA.

This doesn’t look good.

Apparently so. They've always had the leftists doing their bidding and want to take it to a new level by compromising the right.

Apparently so. They've always had the leftists doing their bidding and want to take it to a new level by compromising the right.

So Russian infliltration of the NRA demonstrates Russian infiltration of the Left?

Um......how exactly?

It sure seems that way.

Or.....that the right wing is fertile ground for the propaganda and conspiracy theories that the Russians are shucking.

Given that our president seems partial to increasingly disjointed conspiracies himself, it’s hardly a stretch

Oh, I think we know the real reason why...don't you? pootin already controlled the WH. They were sure that the shrilary was going to win, so they only needed to compromise the right wing.

Forum List

Back