Federal Law Against Threatening Government Officials

So now we can parse words and demand a high standard of proof. Let a Republican say to protest peacefully and the nuts think he's inciting insurrection.
Those who already plead guilty to seditious insurrection all claim they did what they did at the request of trump.

I think Schumer's sycophants are too dumb to understand that.
You and your like minded crazies are the only ones who seem to have a problem understanding. Schumer didn't threaten anyone.

You and your like minded crazies are the only ones who seem to have a problem understanding. Schumer didn't threaten anyone.
Well now, that's interesting. I think we should borrow a page from the crazies and insist he was using dog whistles and code to tell his sycophants that it's okay for them the visit violence on the Justices if they dare to insinuate that they will gore the most sacred of the left's nearly infinite number of sacred cows. Let's see if any crazies are even arrested when they try to intimidate the justices.

Well now, that's interesting. I think we should borrow a page from the crazies and insist he was using dog whistles and code to tell his sycophants that it's okay for them the visit violence on the Justices if they dare to insinuate that they will gore the most sacred of the left's nearly infinite number of sacred cows. Let's see if any crazies are even arrested when they try to intimidate the justices.
I suppose you can do what ever you want. I gave up on trying to figure out what a crazy might do next.

Sen Schumer should be arrested and prosecuted

Here are the threats

Here is what the Chief Justice said:
Chucky will of course get away with his comments as he is a high ranking Democrat, He can do anything he wants and walk away scot-free. The rule of law does not apply to high ranking Democrats. In fact it often doesn’t apply to ANTIFA or BLM rioters either.

This is one of the main problems in our nation today.

If Donald Trump Jr. had done what Hunter Biden is under investigation for by now he would have been indicted, prosecuted and would be in prison today.

Trump said that ONCE.
The retard used "fight" or "fight like hell, 20 times, in his speech
Another retard said this.

Oh so you're going with the word fight as a physical threat now? How many times did a communist leftist democrat use that word? Schumer specifically threaten two justices by name. Waters threaten the president, and his cabinet.

Oh so you're going with the word fight as a physical threat now?
In this instance................yes.
Who was Trump referring to, fight who or what?
For what?
With what?
The election was over.
Saying it on November 1st would have been a different context.
I would've chalked that up to be the upcoming election.

How many times did a communist leftist democrat use that word?
Different context.
Fight legislation.
Fight an agenda.
Fight a party.
Schumer specifically threaten two justices by name.
“You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”

At least Schumer clarified his comment.
But Schumer clarified the next morning that he meant political consequences for the justices, not physical ones. He said that it was a “gross distortion” to imply otherwise.

Trump never did.
Waters threaten the president, and his cabinet.
Sure....................

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) mockingly said in a speech last weekend that she threatens Trump supporters all the time, defending her comments in June that said people should confront members of President Trump’s administration.

In this instance................yes.
Who was Trump referring to, fight who or what?
For what?
With what?
The election was over.
Saying it on November 1st would have been a different context.
I would've chalked that up to be the upcoming election.

Different context.
Fight legislation.
Fight an agenda.
Fight a party.

“You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”

At least Schumer clarified his comment.
But Schumer clarified the next morning that he meant political consequences for the justices, not physical ones. He said that it was a “gross distortion” to imply otherwise.

Trump never did.

Sure....................

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) mockingly said in a speech last weekend that she threatens Trump supporters all the time, defending her comments in June that said people should confront members of President Trump’s administration.
All I will say is you are a lying sack of shit.

You have no conscience.

The pathetic thing?

It was simple butthurt that turned you and the other Trump cult sore-losers here into whimpering fascists.

You weren't traumatized. You didn't have any evil mastermind plans. You're just butthurt, and you want revenge for that butthurt.

You're all poster children for the banality of evil.

The pathetic thing?

It was simple butthurt that turned you and the other Trump cult sore-losers here into whimpering fascists.

You weren't traumatized. You didn't have any evil mastermind plans. You're just butthurt, and you want revenge for that butthurt.

You're all poster children for the banality of evil.
Funny shit. You and your pals still haven't gotten over losing in 2016.

Forum List

Back