Federal Law Against Threatening Government Officials

*yawn* How much are you getting paid for this ludicrous gas-lighting, Comrade?
So, the usual. When asked for evidence, you pissed yourself and ran. Same as you do every time.

How do you manage to look in the mirror without puking? If I was as gutless as you are, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

Now, run along. Putin's member won't polish itself, you know.

Yes, we're talking about Schumer's that you insist aren't there.

Is anybody buying your bullshit?
What injury did Schumer threaten?Was he gonna beat him up? Shoot him? Slap him with his dick?

Is this the "threat" you're talking about?

“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

I was kind of looking for a proper threat, like "Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I'm going to shoot your wives" or something like that, but all I could find was this non-threat he said.

Sorry but liberals set the standard when they claimed "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" as being a threat.

Sorry but liberals set the standard when they claimed "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" as being a threat.

Oh I see. So you've decided that stooping down to people's level that you consider to be a really low level is how you're going to carry on your life?

Good luck with that. Let's see if that improves your country or not.

So, the usual. When asked for evidence, you pissed yourself and ran. Same as you do every time.

How do you manage to look in the mirror without puking? If I was as gutless as you are, I'd off myself out of shame. But then, I have a conscience.

Now, run along. Putin's member won't polish itself, you know.
You have no conscience. Everything the left is guilty of, you accuse the right. No one believes it. It's simply not credible.

Your every post is simply a childish screech of NO U and then you pretending you won the internet.

So answer my question, Tough Boi. How much do you get paid for this ridiculous charade?

I don't think there's a judge in the country that would consider "You'll pay the price, you won't know what hit you" as an actionable threat.

Call me when he gets to "Or else I'll fucking kill you."

You will pay the price,and you won't know what hit you isn't a very specific threat, now, is it?
That's not what he said try again.

“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
you will pay the price. What price?
you want know what hit you. (The what )bullet car firebomb

Last edited:
That's not what he said try again.

you want know what hit you. (The what )bullet car firebomb
I can tell you really want that to be a specific threat, but it isn't.

August 9 2016
Donald J. Trump on Tuesday appeared to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures.
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

NOTHING to see there, of course, the orange retard was 'joking".

you want know what hit you.

OMG! Lock him up.

August 9 2016
Donald J. Trump on Tuesday appeared to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures.
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

NOTHING to see there, of course, the orange retard was 'joking".

you want know what hit you.

OMG! Lock him up.
Schumer wasn't joking neither was Maxine waters get in their face

How wasn't it a threat? Threat of impeachment, threat of death both are threat's. You will pay the price.
All threats are not equal. The threat of impeachment was included in the constitution, and every Supreme Court justice knows his every ruling could be subject to that. Are you too dumb to understand that?

All threats are not equal. The threat of impeachment was included in the constitution, and every Supreme Court justice knows his every ruling could be subject to that. Are you too dumb to understand that?
I think Schumer's sycophants are too dumb to understand that.

Forum List

Back