Which conspiracy do you think is the least improbable?

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
So there's a lot of unmitigated bullshit in this sub-forum. This question is mainly for the people who generally see the nonesense (Brown dwarf apocalypse, reptoids, birtherism, etc) for what it is.

But not every conspiracy theory is equally as far-fetched as those. Example, I think it's plausible that the CIA has funded off-book operations by facilitating drug smuggling into urban neighborhoods. I'm not convinced one way or the other, it just doesn't seem like a completely unreasonable position.

I'm not asking what conspiracies do you believe in, but am asking out of all the ones you've heard, which one has the least amount of bs stench to you?

So there's a lot of unmitigated bullshit in this sub-forum.
Clearly. Just found this area and had to shake my head - but it might have some entertainment value :)

which one has the least amount of bs stench to you?
That's easy; Oswald not acting alone in killing JFK.

Last edited:
The Mayan 2012 apocalypse prediction... I mean if they didn't see the conquistadors coming, how could someone put stock in them predicting Mankind's demise?

You realized he's asking for which you put the most stock in, right?

Re the Mayans, actually I believe they did predict the conquistadors.

You realized he's asking for which you put the most stock in, right?

Re the Mayans, actually I believe they did predict the conquistadors.

Damn! Guess thats what I get for skimming, I'm going to blame it on it being a Monday.
My bad for giving the exact opposite on what the OP was asking. As for a conspiracy I could see as probable, I'd have to go with the New World Order conspiracy. I just can't imagine that our government(hell all world govs for that matter) are fucking us up this bad without there being an ulterior motive behind it...

Still curious to the prediction of the conquistadors though but don't want to screw up this decent thread with off topic drivel.

lol - don't have any particular link on the Mayan thing, I heard it on a documentary on TV - but we all know TV never lies, right -

So there's a lot of unmitigated bullshit in this sub-forum. This question is mainly for the people who generally see the nonesense (Brown dwarf apocalypse, reptoids, birtherism, etc) for what it is.

But not every conspiracy theory is equally as far-fetched as those. Example, I think it's plausible that the CIA has funded off-book operations by facilitating drug smuggling into urban neighborhoods. I'm not convinced one way or the other, it just doesn't seem like a completely unreasonable position.

I'm not asking what conspiracies do you believe in, but am asking out of all the ones you've heard, which one has the least amount of bs stench to you?

How about David Ikes conspiracy that world leaders are reptilian aliens? :lol:

Now, I'm open to conspiracies, but that one is just insane.

I believe in extraterrestrials too, I just don't believe they're our world leaders.

lol - don't have any particular link on the Mayan thing, I heard it on a documentary on TV - but we all know TV never lies, right -

But thats not a conspiracy.... That 2012 nonsense is a belief structure.

If Bush had got Bin Laden, America would never have let him invade Iraq. Possibly why he closed down the arm of the CIA looking for Bin Laden. How could he keep his money making wars going if he already took out the 9/11 Mastermind?

Oh yay, let's digress this into another us vs them political cat fight.

I'm far from Bush's biggest fan, but psssst take a look around: Obama has been around for 2 1/2 years now and we're still over there. I guess he's just furthering his money-making machine blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Can we get back to the actual topic now?

BP's Gulf Spill. It wasn't an 'accident' as much as it was an expirement for their soon-to-be patented Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery technology they'll be using to monopolize the world's deep oil reserves. Their next target is the Arctic shelf.

If Bush had got Bin Laden, America would never have let him invade Iraq. Possibly why he closed down the arm of the CIA looking for Bin Laden. How could he keep his money making wars going if he already took out the 9/11 Mastermind?

rdean could turn anything into bush / republican slamming. what an idiot.

Which conspiracy do you think is the least improbable?

The conspiracy theory that there are no conspiracies except those invented by terrorists.

That one strikes me as the most insane conspiracy theory of all, really.

I honestly don't understand what's so conspiratorial about the notion of alien beings visiting earth in recent history. Though I still struggle to comprehend why they'd go rummaging around in my rectum for information on humans, as surely the fact that they'd travelled x amount of light years to safely arrive in the first place strongly suggests that they'd have more subtle methods of extraction than kidnapping and essentially molesting unsuspecting humans who'll then go on to make a complete fool of themselves on national television.

I'm also open to the possibility that unofficially investigating some occurances or phenomenon are labelled as conspiracy theories to dissuade the more intellectually capable from following-up on would could develop into potentially damaging explainations in the hope that they won't uncover the truth.

Last edited:
The whole problem of conspiracy's is that we need them to be conspiratorial or kept quiet and orchestrated in mass by severals of players. Hold on we got Jerry Springer and whistle blower laws now a days and 24 hour cable news tabloid shows. You honestly think someone in a conspiracy wouldn't slip up or get pissed and tell? Sheesh you gotta be kidding me. THINK just think!

am asking out of all the ones you've heard, which one has the least amount of bs stench to you?

Yo Mr. S,
Although it seems to have taken on a "conspiracy" status, the plan to depopulate the earth seems to be the most logical of all the "horrendous" ideas out there.

First, it is a given that there ARE too many people on the planet, and the stupidity of the way that the humans have treated the earth has made it ill from: pollution of the land; water; and atmosphere; the parasitism of the extraction of its vital minerals; the general disregard for the creatures in the biosphere.

One shouldn't be surprised that such an entity as the earth, which has at her disposal a plentiful supply and array of immunological weapons such as: weather conditions; geological forces; biological agents; and etc., would begin to act to lessen the infection that we humans have caused. We're seeing some of that presently: Earthquakes; Tsunamis; volcanoes; drought; hurricanes; tornadoes; heat waves; floods; and etc.

Second, there are a few who have cornered the market on "wealth". They see that the solution to the economic problems facing the ruling class is a smaller population. So it is rumored that they have carefully planned and have already initiated and enacted a course of action that will effectively reduce the population of the earth from nearly seven billion to two billion inhabitants.

The easiest and most economic feasible part of the population to cull would be the poor, the ill, and the elderly. It would actually be quite easy to do. It could be called "Entitlement Reform".

Stop funding the poor through welfare and food programs. Just cut of Supplemental Security Income, and Food Stamps. Result: Starvation of huge numbers of what Kissinger called "useless eaters", and this would mean a HUGE saving of entitlement money.

Stop funding the care and medication of the ill through health programs. Just cut off Medicare and Medicaid, and prescription drug benefits. Result: Death of huge number from health issues, and this too would mean a HUGE saving of entitlement money.

Stop funding the elderly through safety net entitlements. Just shut down Social Security. Result: Death of huge numbers of the aged by starvation, and suicide, and this too would mean a HUGE saving of entitlement money.

And while it may seem unthinkable for a government to do such a thing, isn't this exactly what has been just recently debated in what the media has called the "Debt Debacle" that resulted in the the lowering of the United States AAA rating to a AA+ rating?

And the rationale for doing the three things listed above is that it is the patriotic duty of those in the government to get the United States' Fiscal House in order.

I personally don't see any OTHER solution to the problem. So it seems to be inevitable.

BUT, if it is to be, there is one thing that needs to be done that isn't being done, and that is to create an agency that has as its sole function the humane euthanizing of the poor, the ill, and the elderly.

The Euthanizing Agency (TEA) would have as its function the putting to sleep of those who would otherwise die agonizing and painful deaths from the stopping of the entitlement programs.

Through the proper brainwashing, it could even be made an honor to die for the United States of America, and the economy for which it stands.

It would become one's patriotic duty to present one's self for euthanization if one were poor, ill, and/or elderly.

One's demise would come painlessly, and calmly simply by being given an anesthetic in a pleasant set and setting. It could even be done without the subject being aware that it was happening. There would be no horror, no panic, no trepidation, no pain, no excruciating starvation, anxiety, stress, tension, or mental anguish. One would just one moment be going along, and then next moment be gone.

I happen to qualify for such a demise, for I am poor, ill, and elderly.

If the government would institute such a TEA Program, I would volunteer to be at the top of the list. It is my patriotic duty to my beloved country, and my moral duty to my beloved planet earth.

Alas, I fear that those in charge of the depopulation of the earth don't give any more of a damn about the suffering and anguish that their plan will cause than a grounds keeper mowing a lawn cares about the results of his mower running over an ant hill. I mean, they're just ANTS. And in the eyes of the government, and its wealthy owners, WE who are poor, ill, and elderly are just ANTS.

If you'd like to know more about this, Google "Behind the Veil".

Mark my words.

MEL

Forum List

Back