Federal Judge issues Subpoena for Birth Certificate

The ignorance of those who constantly ignore the evidence baffles me to say the least. So, I would like to break this down to a simple form for you than ask you a question or two.

The president of the United States is an employee of the American people. So many seem to forget this. When you get a job in this country you must submit two forms of I.D..This is usually a drivers license and a S.S. card.

Lets say I were a business and you came to apply for a job and submitted the required documents and I hired you, than week later I find out that those documents were not real than I would fire you. Would I as an employer be wrong by taking this action?

Our Constitution says that a President must be a natural born citizen. A President than must prove is eligibility. That means his birth certificate. If it is found out that the document he furnished was not real than why should he not be fired from his job as in the example above?

Can any of you that are quick to dismiss this issue answer these two questions?

Hawaii refuses subpoena of Obama birth certificate, citing privacy concerns

O.C. birthplace lawyer chastised by judge - Orange County Register
"Plaintiff is either toying with the Court or displaying her own stupidity," District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth wrote in a July 25 order...

In 2009, Taitz was fined $20,000 for misconduct by federal Judge Clay D. Land, who wrote that a Taitz filing was "breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court...."

I don't know where the Orange County Register gets its information, I do know that the lawyer Taitz has a subpoena from the Hawaii Federal District court signed by the Clerk of the Court ordering the head of the DOH to show them the original typed birth certificate at the agency's office in Honolulu on August the 8th at 10am.

The DOH has not filed a motion with the court to quash the subpoena, so they are required to show it. Should they flagrantly violate the subpoena when Taitz appears there on the 8th, and refuse to produce the original, they will be in contempt of court. That's a good way to end up in jail.

There are no privacy concerns about the DOH showing the original certificate. Obama himself swears he has provided us a duplicate copy of the original on file with the DOH, so there should be nothing on the original that we have not already seen.

They're all out of excuses, let's see the damn certificate already.

Hawaii refuses subpoena of Obama birth certificate, citing privacy concerns

O.C. birthplace lawyer chastised by judge - Orange County Register
"Plaintiff is either toying with the Court or displaying her own stupidity," District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth wrote in a July 25 order...

In 2009, Taitz was fined $20,000 for misconduct by federal Judge Clay D. Land, who wrote that a Taitz filing was "breathtaking in its arrogance and borders on delusional. She expresses no contrition or regret regarding her misconduct. To the contrary, she continues her baseless attacks on the Court...."

I don't know where the Orange County Register gets its information, I do know that the lawyer Taitz has a subpoena from the Hawaii Federal District court signed by the Clerk of the Court ordering the head of the DOH to show them the original typed birth certificate at the agency's office in Honolulu on August the 8th at 10am.

The DOH has not filed a motion with the court to quash the subpoena, so they are required to show it. Should they flagrantly violate the subpoena when Taitz appears there on the 8th, and refuse to produce the original, they will be in contempt of court. That's a good way to end up in jail.

There are no privacy concerns about the DOH showing the original certificate. Obama himself swears he has provided us a duplicate copy of the original on file with the DOH, so there should be nothing on the original that we have not already seen.

They're all out of excuses, let's see the damn certificate already.

What if the state says it's real and Taitz' "experts" say it's fake, then what?

One would have thought that the birth certificate issue would have been laid to rest when Obama released copies back in April, but there is a problem. Document experts have been looking at the released copy and have concluded it’s a fake.

In order to get to the bottom of the controversy, attorney Orly Taitz filed a Freedom of Information Act request to see the original, typewritten certificate. In early July, a federal judge granted Taitz a subpoena to compel the Hawaii Department of Health to show it to her. As Hawaii did not contest the subpoena within the required 14 days, they appear to be on the verge of finally showing the legendary document.

On Aug 8 Taitz will walk into the Dept of Health offices in Honolulu, accompanied by two document experts, who will examine the original and compare it to the copy released by Obama. One of the experts – Paul Irey – states that he will be able to tell almost instantly whether the Obama copy is real. "Over the years of my career, I've seen everything that can be put on paper," he said. "Now that I'm thoroughly familiar with what the White House released, I will be able to tell you within a few minutes, if what the Hawaii DOH has matches what the White House has released, or not.”

Taitz and Irey will immediately scan the document and upload it to the Internet for all to see. Assuming no Shenanigans by the Hawaii DOH or the Obama administration to impede disclosure, one way or the other on Aug 8 the controversy should at last be resolved.

Wheres the link ?????

where is the judges name?

In an earlier post I asked two questions to those of you that dismiss this subject. So far none of you have given an answer. This does not surprise me because it's been my experience that those who hold your position can not debate this issue with anything other than name calling.

If you have evidence that Obama is telling the truth than present it here.

One would have thought that the birth certificate issue would have been laid to rest when Obama released copies back in April, but there is a problem. Document experts have been looking at the released copy and have concluded it’s a fake.

In order to get to the bottom of the controversy, attorney Orly Taitz filed a Freedom of Information Act request to see the original, typewritten certificate. In early July, a federal judge granted Taitz a subpoena to compel the Hawaii Department of Health to show it to her. As Hawaii did not contest the subpoena within the required 14 days, they appear to be on the verge of finally showing the legendary document.

On Aug 8 Taitz will walk into the Dept of Health offices in Honolulu, accompanied by two document experts, who will examine the original and compare it to the copy released by Obama. One of the experts – Paul Irey – states that he will be able to tell almost instantly whether the Obama copy is real. "Over the years of my career, I've seen everything that can be put on paper," he said. "Now that I'm thoroughly familiar with what the White House released, I will be able to tell you within a few minutes, if what the Hawaii DOH has matches what the White House has released, or not.”

Taitz and Irey will immediately scan the document and upload it to the Internet for all to see. Assuming no Shenanigans by the Hawaii DOH or the Obama administration to impede disclosure, one way or the other on Aug 8 the controversy should at last be resolved.

Wheres the link ?????

There's a copy of the subpoena here:

The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered

Wheres the link ?????

There's a copy of the subpoena here:

The birth certificate please! Subpoena to be delivered

You do realize that subpoena is signed by Orly Taitz not a judge?

You do realize that subpoena is signed by Orly Taitz not a judge?

No, bottom of subpoena page 1, it's signed by a clerk from the Federal District Court.

Meaning it has been filed

You are a joke

What are you trying to say? That a subpoena issued as part of an ongoing federal case is not valid? That the DOH is free to ignore federal legal procedure?

Libtards don't seem to understand that they are not free to disregard the process of law whenever it becomes inconvenient. If you think that any person, any office, or any agency is above the law then you deserve the kind of lawless government we are becoming.

Forum List

Back