Federal jobs pay more than private sector

Also our prospects have a choice whether to use us or not. The government gives no such choice.

The customers are also getting a discount on stuff they are already buying, so the bad economy is great for us.

Let me guess.............Amway???

CMike.- Beep. Wrong answer

Bet I am close

Dude, he said he was in the top 3% nationally in earnings. Does it make a difference?
jealous? Why hammer on him?

I really am pretty guarded how much I reveal here.

However, when I see these libs saying how it's impossible for anyone to get ahead it upsets me and that's why I mentioned my story.

This is America, anything is possible.

And Right Winger you are not close. I am not going to reveal more.

Dude, he said he was in the top 3% nationally in earnings. Does it make a difference?
jealous? Why hammer on him?

Hammer ???

Why should he be elusive over what he sells? He should be proud, he says he is providing a service. Maybe some of us would like to buy?
Because it's none of your business.

I still think it is Amway.

Too much of your story lines up. Its either Amway or some Amway wannabe

How much does it cost those people to answer, or not answer the door? See the difference?

It costs them their time and aggravation.

Money's not the only thing that has value, you know.

Since as I mentioned before my income increased by 12 times, from two years ago, and I am now in the top 3% in national income, it appears that some people are happy with spending that time.

The question are you an ethical business person providing your customer a value where they win and you win.

I am guessing not. I am guessing it is one of those goofy buying groups that claim they give direct factory pricing. They are a rip off. People are much better going to a warehouse club or go on line.

Bernie Madoff made billions. Just because you make alot of money does not mean you are a success.

How you make your money is more important than how much you make.

But I will agree I am sick of people who will get off their lazy asses and make something.

Since as I mentioned before my income increased by 12 times, from two years ago, and I am now in the top 3% in national income, it appears that some people are happy with spending that time.

The question are you an ethical business person providing your customer a value where they win and you win.

I am guessing not. I am guessing it is one of those goofy buying groups that claim they give direct factory pricing. They are a rip off. People are much better going to a warehouse club or go on line.

Bernie Madoff made billions. Just because you make alot of money does not mean you are a success.

But I will agree I am sick of people who will get off their lazy asses and make something.

Just an incredible and projecting post from you, Elmer. If you have to guess....maybe you shouldn't be. and a lot of people buy out of convenience from the door to door salesperson.

Bernie Madoff and a door to door salesman? Paaaalese...

It really saddens me how people don't think that anyone can succeed in America unless they do it dishonestly or unethically.

I'll tell you one thing my wife and I will never forget how we struggled, and we don't take anything for granted.

I am lucky that I have great people working for me now.

You betcha.

Let the Govt worker feel what we the feel. Let them lose jobs. Let them have to scramble to put food on the table, pay the mortgage and bills.

Misery does love company. You bet.

maybe you should have learned some skills that would have been useful to government.

you know, instead of living off of the tax money that government workers pay.

nutbar :cuckoo:

Not very nice.

her post wishing that people lose their jobs?

i agree.

And you too are entitled to your opinion no matter how stupid and uninformed it may be :cuckoo:

It's kind of ironic. My most important motto in business is "never assume".

Last edited:
It really saddens me how people don't think that anyone can succeed in America unless they do it dishonestly or unethically.

I'll tell you one thing my wife and I will never forget how we struggled, and we don't take anything for granted.

I am lucky that I have great people working for me now.

Amway . They will take any unemployable schuck and get him to recruit his friends and family. These people technically "work for you". Ponzi scheme sales

I knew your situation fit the model.

And you too are entitled to your opinion no matter how stupid and uninformed it may be :cuckoo:

It's kind of ironic. My most important motto in business is "never assume".

You are correct. My assumptions could be way off.
But I find door to door sales intrusive. Most but not all are either taking advantage of the consumer or the people working for them. Your business may not fall into this catagory.

Plus I am always suspicious of someone who leads off about their profession by talking about how much money they make.

To be a successful business you need to make money but the success of the business is not determined soley on how much money they make.

As I said before, I judge a person on how they make their money not how much money they make.

There are many people who do not make alot of money I consider huge sucesses. Much bigger successes than alot of people who make much more money.

Federal jobs don't have CEO's to pay millions of dollars to. There's low overhead so the actually working people can make a living wage.

But this isn't something Republicans like to see. They prefer the working people to make shit while the CEOs take home the big bucks.

Isn't that right?

Really? How much did the Obamas date to NYC cost the taxpayers. They won't say. It's estimated over $1 million?

5652.strip.gif

Rupert Murdoch's NY Post estimated it at $25,000.
The Right-Wing London Daily Mail estimated $75,000.
Even the extremist wacko Washington Slimes only estimated it at $250,000, but the morons on this board exaggerate it all the way to a cool million. Next week it will be $10 million and come election time it will be a trillion. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Or, regulating can stifle the free market, agreed
There will never be a free market. They cannot exist in a democracy. The lower and working classes would be decimated.
Umm? Peepie? Last time *I* looked? WE were a Representitive REPUBLIC governed under the rule of LAW.
Last time I looked, that REPUBLIC chose Obama to Represent them.
You are just a SORE LOSER.

Forum List

Back