Fed Up White Guy..

The Poles would have fought Hitler, but the Germans marched in backwards, and the Poles thought they were leaving.

The whole world had to pay for that mistake. Millions died.

Typical dirty, dumb, Western European Liberal, thinking mockery of Blacks is so wrong, but mockery of Poles is so right.

I'm a descendant of the white religious nuts who settled the Plymouth Colony. I'm a white Southerner from Appalachia, and one of my grandfathers (who was gassed in the Argonne forest) was in the KKK. His son, my father (who bought his ticket home with a bullet wound at the Battle of the Bulge) thought racism indicated ignorance, and didn't allow the N-word to be said in his house. The point being, some people change and grow. Some don't.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of hate crimes, murder offenses, robbery, rape, even serial killers, and white collar crime according to the stats.

It's not growing to ignore this all, and say oh "Blacks are equal, or alright"

A 747 recently crashed in a Polish cemetery. So far, Polish authorities have recovered 2000 bodies.

It's amazing how Joe, and yourself seem to think by refraining from attacking Blacks, but attacking White Polish people will somehow maintain the ideals of White privilege in the same gasp.

Talk about being too stupid for words.

Keep in mind Joe's German, and you'r an Anglo (Apparently) two of the most savage, violent, sadistic White peoples to ever exist.

Now you're all guilty, and retarded, because the Liberal Jews, and Liberal Goy's say so.

Talk about ridiculous, beyond words, as is the fact that you think you're getting back at Whitey oppressor by attacking Polish people.

It's your overt racism that is the joke. Sorry you don't get it.

Pay attention: A Pole who becomes an American is an American. An African-American born in America is an African American.

I would say, 'give it a think', but, well, ...Pole.

Typical dirty, dumb, Western European Liberal, thinking mockery of Blacks is so wrong, but mockery of Poles is so right.

I'm a descendant of the white religious nuts who settled the Plymouth Colony. I'm a white Southerner from Appalachia, and one of my grandfathers (who was gassed in the Argonne forest) was in the KKK. His son, my father (who bought his ticket home with a bullet wound at the Battle of the Bulge) thought racism indicated ignorance, and didn't allow the N-word to be said in his house. The point being, some people change and grow. Some don't.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of hate crimes, murder offenses, robbery, rape, even serial killers, and white collar crime according to the stats.

It's not growing to ignore this all, and say oh "Blacks are equal, or alright"

A 747 recently crashed in a Polish cemetery. So far, Polish authorities have recovered 2000 bodies.

It's amazing how Joe, and yourself seem to think by refraining from attacking Blacks, but attacking White Polish people will somehow maintain the ideals of White privilege in the same gasp.

Talk about being too stupid for words.

Keep in mind Joe's German, and you'r an Anglo (Apparently) two of the most savage, violent, sadistic White peoples to ever exist.

Now you're all guilty, and retarded, because the Liberal Jews, and Liberal Goy's say so.

Talk about ridiculous, beyond words, as is the fact that you think you're getting back at Whitey oppressor by attacking Polish people.

It's your overt racism that is the joke. Sorry you don't get it.

Pay attention: A Pole who becomes an American is an American. An African-American born in America is an African American.

I would say, 'give it a think', but, well, ...Pole.

Not exactly, Both Poles, and Blacks in the U.S.A usually aren't like Hillbillies.

In the case of Blacks they're actually a lot worse than Hillbillies, as for Poles they're actually in actually a lot better shape than Hillbillies.

Note that you keep defending Blacks, and taking swipes at White Poles, while maintaining there's White privilege.

Surely, you make no good argument for White privilege, judging by your behavior.

So says the guy who won't attack Blacks, but will attack Poles just because they're White, while claiming there's White privilege.

Of course there's white privilege. Some Pollock gets off the boat or plane, and he's already a step above black folks who've been here for centuries. That's the problem that black folks are upset about. It's not just that white folks have this privilege, but any Hans or Stosh come lately off the boat from Europe is ahead of him, too.

I'm calling BS on that, considering that a dumb Negro joke wouldn't be tolerated as are dumb Polak jokes.

Just because Poles are more likely to succeed than Blacks in this country, doesn't necessarily make them in a sort of privileged position.

Poles tend to be better educated, and harder working than Blacks, a pattern found not just in the U.S.A, but also in the U.K, Germany, France. etc. etc.

P.S
Also note that immigrants from Africa, like ones from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon,or Ethiopia etc. etc. tend to do just as well as immigrants from say Poland.

This kind of proves against your BS ideals, it just happens to be the Blacks from Africa tend to be the creme of the crop of Africa (Disproportionately) and therefor are more educated, and intelligent than African Americans overall.

1-Only an idiot would deny white privilege exists in the US.

2-Your 'hardworking' comment is racist.

3-Polish is a nationality, not a race. No one would know you're Polish, if you'd quit slapping your forehead and saying, "I should have thought of that".

More like there's Anglo - Jewish privilege, just about all other White groups are ridiculed, some even heavily like Poles, Italians, Russians, Serbs, French, etc. etc.

Harder-working for Whites, many Hispanics, and Asians is the truth, and a lot of people would say Blacks got lazy from welfare dependency, personally as a racist, I think tropical people didn't have to work as hard to survive as cold weather peoples who had to hustle chopping wood, sewing clothes, building fires, building sturdy shelters, hunting mammoths etc.

I do tend to believe this is on a genetic, and cultural basis both factoring in.
Why don't Polish women use vibrators?

— It chips their teeth.​

Not at all. The stupid thing about white people is that most of us don't really enjoy the wealth of this country, but too many of us vote against our own economic interests because we feel threatened by people of color.

So all these dumb idiots with red hats keep voting against their own economic interests because they might have to share with the darkies... and wondering why they have less than their parents had.

Want to crack the "Jewish privilege" ordeal?

There seems to be more evidence for that, than White privilege.

Such as the Jewish faith being the most likely to get call-backs on resume's.
or
Such as Jews being the most over-represented group in college.

Don't get me started on how Jews have the highest net-worth in this country, and run so many Corporations, Hollywood, and media.

Sounds like jealously....

Not at all. The stupid thing about white people is that most of us don't really enjoy the wealth of this country, but too many of us vote against our own economic interests because we feel threatened by people of color.

So all these dumb idiots with red hats keep voting against their own economic interests because they might have to share with the darkies... and wondering why they have less than their parents had.

The U.S.A Whites are often in pretty good shape in terms of wealth.

A lot of Whites who are for tax cuts, and less government controls, aren't necessarily racist.

Only about half of them on this forum even are racist.

Want to crack the "Jewish privilege" ordeal?

There seems to be more evidence for that, than White privilege.

Such as the Jewish faith being the most likely to get call-backs on resume's.
or
Such as Jews being the most over-represented group in college.

Don't get me started on how Jews have the highest net-worth in this country, and run so many Corporations, Hollywood, and media.

Sounds like jealously....

So, when Jews do well it's not "Privilege" but intelligence, or hard work, but when Whites do well it's somehow "Privilege" and not intelligence, or hard work.

No wonder why White people increasingly vote Republican in this country.

Kooks like you scare Whites off from the Democr@ps.

— It chips their teeth.

How many Poles does it take to have sex?

Three. Two to do it and one to read the instruction manual.

You're making a case against White privilege, everytime you attack Poles to defend Blacks.

Why you , and your dumb Western Euro origins Libtard ilk don't grasp it is beyond me.

Despite coming from a net-worth household of 1.8 million in net-worth, and a 240 thousand a year income last year.

I actually support healthcare for all in America by the government.

Only because I tend to care about the less fortunate (Whites particularly)

As a separatist, I don't think the U.S.A should have non-Whites, like this.

Neither did the U.S.A Founding Fathers, who's first immigration act, the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only "Free Whites of good character, were to become U.S.A citizens"

— It chips their teeth.

You're making a case against White privilege, everytime you attack Poles to defend Blacks.

Why you , and your dumb Western Euro origins Libtard ilk don't grasp it is beyond me.
What do Poles do after sucking cock?

— Spit out the feathers.​

— It chips their teeth.

What does do Poles do after sucking cock?

You seem pretty dang dumb, to think this is an amazing joke.

I say Polish jokes themselves are dumb on the whole, not the Polish people.

So, when Jews do well it's not "Privilege" but intelligence, or hard work, but when Whites do well it's somehow "Privilege" and not intelligence, or hard work.

Here's the thing about Jews...

And I want to preface this with reminding everyone that I'm a very strong critic of Zionism on this board.

The Jews have had to live in a society where the Holy book of the Majority says they killed their Magic God Man. Yet despite that rather huge handicap,and 2000 years of pogroms, inquisitions and holocausts, the Jews have done pretty well for themselves.

So, um, yeah, overcoming racism and bigotry is very impressive. Admirable when a group like the Jews or Asians can do it.

Now, all that said, you stick a Jew in a crowd of white folks, you can't pick out the Jew from the Pole. The black guy, he's going to stick out, though.

— It chips their teeth.

What does do Poles do after sucking cock?

You seem pretty dang dumb, to think this is an amazing joke.

I say Polish jokes themselves are dumb on the whole, not the Polish people.
What is long and hard that a Polish bride gets on her wedding night?

— A new last name.​

Here's the thing about Jews...

And I want to preface this with reminding everyone that I'm a very strong critic of Zionism on this board.

The Jews have had to live in a society where the Holy book of the Majority says they killed their Magic God Man. Yet despite that rather huge handicap,and 2000 years of pogroms, inquisitions and holocausts, the Jews have done pretty well for themselves.

So, um, yeah, overcoming racism and bigotry is very impressive. Admirable when a group like the Jews or Asians can do it.

Now, all that said, you stick a Jew in a crowd of white folks, you can't pick out the Jew from the Pole. The black guy, he's going to stick out, though.

Italians, Irish Catholics for sure, and Poles today for sure have all had worse prejudices arguably in the U.S.A, than have Jews, or Asians.

- Italians were the victims of the biggest singular lynching in New Orleans, they are also ridiculed as Wops, Dagos, Guineas, Greasers, Ginzos, Guido, Mafia, Jersey shore folk etc. etc.

- Irish Catholics were the victims of the Philadelphia Nativist Riots, when a Pogrom style attack on Irish Catholics with people killed, injured, and buildings burned.
Irish are also called drunks.

- Polish Catholics might not have the "History" as the first two, but today they are routinely bashed as Holocaust perps, and dumb Polaks, sometimes even as Thieves, drunks, Prostitutes, wh0res, or as charging tanks on Horse back.

Poles are treated like garbage in America / Western Europe, much more so than Blacks, Asians, or Jews.

Despite coming from a net-worth household of 1.8 million in net-worth, and a 240 thousand a year income last year.

Neither did the U.S.A Founding Fathers, who's first immigration act, the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only "Free Whites of good character, were to become U.S.A citizens"

In the (first) Census of1790, there were 3,929,314 people, and roughly 700,000 slaves.

In the (first) Census of1790, there were 3,929,314 people, and roughly 700,000 slaves.

Black slaves didn't become citizens until the mid - late 1800's, however.

Black slaves didn't become citizens until the mid - late 1800's, however.

You mean the Naturalization Act of 1790 couldn't be less relevant if it were Martian?

I'm calling BS on that, considering that a dumb Negro joke wouldn't be tolerated as are dumb Polak jokes.

Actually, I haven't heard a Polak joke since the 1980's.... I think they all turned into Blonde jokes.

Also note that immigrants from Africa, like ones from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon,or Ethiopia etc. etc. tend to do just as well as immigrants from say Poland.

Because, again- racism. sorry you don't see this.

What?
You haven't heard dumb Polak jokes since the 1980's?

Yet, on this thread, you, and your Liberal buddies keep telling dumb Polak jokes, anyways?

I've experienced dumb Polak jokes in the 2000's for sure, including a Northwood, Inn in Mahopac a Polish bar around here, where local Irish oafs told dumb Polak jokes in a bar owned, run, and catered to Polish people.

I've also seen dumb Polak jokes hostile, like when I wore a Poland belt-buckle, and a guy approached me yelling "Dumb Polak" to me after seeing the Poland belt-buckle.

Yet despite that rather huge handicap,and 2000 years of pogroms, inquisitions and holocausts, the Jews have done pretty well for themselves.

The fact that you think Jews are such victims, but Poles are not, is just more evidence of your conditioning you've received by "Jewish elites / Jewish privilege"

Basically the same story for Poles, victims of Pogroms like the Gdansk Massacre with up to 10,000 Poles killed by Germans in the 1300's, or Praga Massacre by Russia in the 1700's with up to 20,000 Poles killed.

Poland lost 4 million people in the mid 1600's, from the Deluge + Cossack Uprisings.
Up to 1/2 of Poland's ethnic Polish population was killed in this event, a worse figure than even the Holocaust, or Armenian genocide, per capita.

As for the Holocaust, what about the fact that Polish were the first victims of Auschwitz, and targeted in WW2 also by Russians in Katyn, Ochota, or Ukrainians in Wolyn, and Germans in Wola, Ponary, and Operation Tannenberg?

3 million Polish Catholics were killed in WW2, and 1 million in WW1.

Not to mention after, and before WW2, probably 500,000 Poles were already killed, or at least deported to Siberia / Gulag's outside of the WW2 era.

We know 115,000 ethnic Poles were slaughtered by Soviets in 1937 - 1938 before WW2, in the Polish Operation of the NKVD.

As for after WW2, 6,000 Poles were executed, and 500,000 imprisoned in Camps, by the UB run, and founded by Jewish Soviet Jakub Berman, and Jewish Roman Romkowski second in command.

Some sources say 300,000 - 1,000,000 Poles starved by famine, and disease in the 1945 - 1955 period by Soviet Communism being inferior.

Forum List

Back