Fed Up White Guy..

Why is everything the White Guys fault...?

I'm not a Democrat and I haven't oppressed anyone.

Maybe you are fed up because you are choosing to believe a LIE. Show me where EVERYTHING wrong has been blamed on the white guy. Maybe if you stop being reactionary and hyperbolic you can digest the causes and effects of history. However, many people purposely try to turn the claims made against the general white society into a claim against each and every white person in society. Its a fallacy to assume that what is true for the whole is true of each part. To say that a team is the best team in the league is not to say that each player is among the best players in the league or a team that is the worst team in the league has the worst players. Ergo, if I say the white team was the worst team in the league....you would then claim I said that each and every player on the team are among the worst players in the league....to distract and misdirect from the truth about the team as a whole. Then you would provide the stats from one of the players on the team that are quite good and try to use that to debunk the general claim made about the team.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed.
Excuse me, everything is the white man's fault, where the hell you been? Let me school you....the world listens to white male voices...not women, not minorities, but the voice of the white man.....now pick an issue, a problem, etc....and there you have it, its all your fault...just name the topic

Sellout blacks.

LOL! You don't even know what a sellout black is.

Tell you what, I'll give you a short list of who I think you would consider to be sellout blacks and you can correct me as needed. Deal? And of course we'll make allowances for any you may not know about.

1.) Candace Owens
2.) Allen West
3.) Sheriff Clarke
4.) Jason Riley
5.) Thomas Sowell

Read American history and find out.

I suppose if I read your revised version I could feel sorry for you if you'd like.. did you grow up in a Democrat inner city ghetto, I feel sorry for them .. do you?

Revised my ass. You talk about democratic inner city ghettos but what about a entire nation that was sent in recession and almost depression by republicans?

And it's not about feeling sorry for me whining white victim, its about you manning up and facing the truth.

Dude, you're committed to literally living in denial and refuse to put the responsibilities where they belong. You'll never be a free thinker or a happy citizen if you keep those blinders on. You love and make excuses for your failed oppressor, so why do you expect to be taken seriously?

If I wanted to be oppressed I'd join the republican party.

Are you a Malcolm X .. fan..?

images.jpg

Read American history and find out.

I suppose if I read your revised version I could feel sorry for you if you'd like.. did you grow up in a Democrat inner city ghetto, I feel sorry for them .. do you?

Revised my ass. You talk about democratic inner city ghettos but what about a entire nation that was sent in recession and almost depression by republicans?

And it's not about feeling sorry for me whining white victim, its about you manning up and facing the truth.

Dude, you're committed to literally living in denial and refuse to put the responsibilities where they belong. You'll never be a free thinker or a happy citizen if you keep those blinders on. You love and make excuses for your failed oppressor, so why do you expect to be taken seriously?

If I wanted to be oppressed I'd join the republican party.

Are you a Malcolm X .. fan..?

View attachment 217846

Why do whites like you try cherry picking black leaders comments?

Ah, the voice of white male privilege. "I didn't personally create the society of discrimination that benefits me, so why are you asking me to fix it?"

So says the guy who won't attack Blacks, but will attack Poles just because they're White, while claiming there's White privilege.

So says the guy who won't attack Blacks, but will attack Poles just because they're White, while claiming there's White privilege.

Of course there's white privilege. Some Pollock gets off the boat or plane, and he's already a step above black folks who've been here for centuries. That's the problem that black folks are upset about. It's not just that white folks have this privilege, but any Hans or Stosh come lately off the boat from Europe is ahead of him, too.

Of course there's white privilege. Some Pollock gets off the boat or plane, and he's already a step above black folks who've been here for centuries. That's the problem that black folks are upset about. It's not just that white folks have this privilege, but any Hans or Stosh come lately off the boat from Europe is ahead of him, too.

I'm calling BS on that, considering that a dumb Negro joke wouldn't be tolerated as are dumb Polak jokes.

Just because Poles are more likely to succeed than Blacks in this country, doesn't necessarily make them in a sort of privileged position.

Poles tend to be better educated, and harder working than Blacks, a pattern found not just in the U.S.A, but also in the U.K, Germany, France. etc. etc.

P.S
Also note that immigrants from Africa, like ones from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon,or Ethiopia etc. etc. tend to do just as well as immigrants from say Poland.

This kind of proves against your BS ideals, it just happens to be the Blacks from Africa tend to be the creme of the crop of Africa (Disproportionately) and therefor are more educated, and intelligent than African Americans overall.

Last edited:

I'm calling BS on that, considering that a dumb Negro joke wouldn't be tolerated as are dumb Polak jokes.

Just because Poles are more likely to succeed than Blacks in this country, doesn't necessarily make them in a sort of privileged position.

Poles tend to be better educated, and harder working than Blacks, a pattern found not just in the U.S.A, but also in the U.K, Germany, France. etc. etc.

P.S
Also note that immigrants from Africa, like ones from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon,or Ethiopia etc. etc. tend to do just as well as immigrants from say Poland.

This kind of proves against your BS ideals, it just happens to be the Blacks from Africa tend to be the creme of the crop of Africa (Disproportionately) and therefor are more educated, and intelligent than African Americans overall.

1-Only an idiot would deny white privilege exists in the US.

2-Your 'hardworking' comment is racist.

3-Polish is a nationality, not a race. No one would know you're Polish, if you'd quit slapping your forehead and saying, "I should have thought of that".

Want to crack the "Jewish privilege" ordeal?

There seems to be more evidence for that, than White privilege.

Such as the Jewish faith being the most likely to get call-backs on resume's.
or
Such as Jews being the most over-represented group in college.

Don't get me started on how Jews have the highest net-worth in this country, and run so many Corporations, Hollywood, and media.

P.S

3-Polish is a nationality, not a race. No one would know you're Polish, if you'd quit slapping your forehead and saying, "I should have thought of that".

More like there's Anglo - Jewish privilege, just about all other White groups are ridiculed, some even heavily like Poles, Italians, Russians, Serbs, French, etc. etc.

Harder-working for Whites, many Hispanics, and Asians is the truth, and a lot of people would say Blacks got lazy from welfare dependency, personally as a racist, I think tropical people didn't have to work as hard to survive as cold weather peoples who had to hustle chopping wood, sewing clothes, building fires, building sturdy shelters, hunting mammoths etc.

I do tend to believe this is on a genetic, and cultural basis both factoring in.

Last edited:

P.S

More like there's Anglo - Jewish privilege, just about all other White groups are ridiculed, some even heavily like Poles, Italians, Russians, Serbs, French, etc. etc.

Harder-working for Whites, many Hispanics, and Asians is the truth, and a lot of people would say Blacks got lazy from welfare dependency, personally as a racist, I think tropical people didn't have to work as hard to survive as cold weather peoples who had to hustle chopping wood, sewing clothes, building fires, building sturdy shelters, hunting mammoths etc.

I do tend to believe this is on a genetic, and cultural basis both factoring in.

The Poles would have fought Hitler, but the Germans marched in backwards, and the Poles thought they were leaving.

The whole world had to pay for that mistake. Millions died.

P.S

The Poles would have fought Hitler, but the Germans marched in backwards, and the Poles thought they were leaving.

Typical dirty, dumb, Western European Liberal, thinking mockery of Blacks is so wrong, but mockery of Poles is so right.

P.S

Typical dirty, dumb, Western European Liberal, thinking mockery of Blacks is so wrong, but mockery of Poles is so right.

I'm a descendant of the white religious nuts who settled the Plymouth Colony. I'm a white Southerner from Appalachia, and one of my grandfathers (who was gassed in the Argonne forest) was in the KKK. His son, my father (who bought his ticket home with a bullet wound at the Battle of the Bulge) thought racism indicated ignorance, and didn't allow the N-word to be said in his house. The point being, some people change and grow. Some don't.

P.S

I'm a descendant of the white religious nuts who settled the Plymouth Colony. I'm a white Southerner from Appalachia, and one of my grandfathers (who was gassed in the Argonne forest) was in the KKK. His son, my father (who bought his ticket home with a bullet wound at the Battle of the Bulge) thought racism indicated ignorance, and didn't allow the N-word to be said in his house. The point being, some people change and grow. Some don't.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of hate crimes, murder offenses, robbery, rape, even serial killers, and white collar crime according to the stats.

It's not growing to ignore this all, and say oh "Blacks are equal, or alright"

If you wish to create a better society, you simply don't include Blacks in it.

You, and your stupid ilk, still haven't learned your lessons.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of hate crimes, murder offenses, robbery, rape, even serial killers, and white collar crime according to the stats.

A 747 recently crashed in a Polish cemetery. So far, Polish authorities have recovered 2000 bodies.

A 747 recently crashed in a Polish cemetery. So far, Polish authorities have recovered 2000 bodies.

It's amazing how Joe, and yourself seem to think by refraining from attacking Blacks, but attacking White Polish people will somehow maintain the ideals of White privilege in the same gasp.

Talk about being too stupid for words.

Keep in mind Joe's German, and you'r an Anglo (Apparently) two of the most savage, violent, sadistic White peoples to ever exist.

Now you're all guilty, and retarded, because the Liberal Jews, and Liberal Goy's say so.

Talk about ridiculous, beyond words, as is the fact that you think you're getting back at Whitey oppressor by attacking Polish people.

Actually, I haven't heard a Polak joke since the 1980's.... I think they all turned into Blonde jokes.

Because, again- racism. sorry you don't see this.

Actually, I haven't heard a Polak joke since the 1980's.... I think they all turned into Blonde jokes.

Because, again- racism. sorry you don't see this.

Nigerian, and Cameroonian Americans almost all recent arrivals from West-Africa, were a couple of years back similar in median household income to Irish, German, and English Americans.

That's certainly not bad for most of them probably being here less than 10 years, as opposed to most Irish, German, and English Americans probably being mostly here for 200 years.

But, for Asian Indians who are a similar coloring, they just became the #1 earners in the U.S.A, and had just surpassed Jews in income / earnings.

If this
society was so racist, this wouldn't be happening.

Forum List

Back