Fed Up White Guy..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why is everything the White Guys fault...?

I'm not a Democrat and I haven't oppressed anyone.

Because our Western World era has fallen head over heals for the concept of martyrdom, and minorities can make themselves into the most pleasing, fashionable of martyrs for the radical Left to put on display and politicize. Hell, most minorities these days are standing in line, it seems, for the chance to self-martyrize in public, on social media, etc. and wherever there's a martyr, there must be a scapegoat.

Indeed. Noticed this morning news reports on the View yesterday. That red head moron said our Senate is full of old 'white' men. She just couldn't get past not 'labeling' the Senators. They have a problem with elected officials unless they are a minority. And when the White race is eventually reduced to also ran and now they are the minority, the left will switch to supporting the majority

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

-Geaux

Maybe you are fed up because you are choosing to believe a LIE. Show me where EVERYTHING wrong has been blamed on the white guy. Maybe if you stop being reactionary and hyperbolic you can digest the causes and effects of history. However, many people purposely try to turn the claims made against the general white society into a claim against each and every white person in society. Its a fallacy to assume that what is true for the whole is true of each part. To say that a team is the best team in the league is not to say that each player is among the best players in the league or a team that is the worst team in the league has the worst players. Ergo, if I say the white team was the worst team in the league....you would then claim I said that each and every player on the team are among the worst players in the league....to distract and misdirect from the truth about the team as a whole. Then you would provide the stats from one of the players on the team that are quite good and try to use that to debunk the general claim made about the team.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed. If you are fed up....your integrity it to blame.

Last edited:

Uh.......:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:I know, I know...CAUSE GOTDAMIT IT IS!! IF YOU WANT TO BE THE GOTDAMNED MAJORITY, THE HEAD MF IN CHARGE, THAN DAMNIT OWN THE BAD SHIT TOO!!:dance:

Maybe you are fed up because you are choosing to believe a LIE. Show me where EVERYTHING wrong has been blamed on the white guy. Maybe if you stop being reactionary and hyperbolic you can digest the causes and effects of history. However, many people purposely try to turn the claims made against the general white society into a claim against each and every white person in society. Its a fallacy to assume that what is true for the whole is true of each part. To say that a team is the best team in the league is not to say that each player is among the best players in the league or a team that is the worst team in the league has the worst players. Ergo, if I say the white team was the worst team in the league....you would then claim I said that each and every player on the team are among the worst players in the league....to distract and misdirect from the truth about the team as a whole. Then you would provide the stats from one of the players on the team that are quite good and try to use that to debunk the general claim made about the team.

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed.
Excuse me, everything is the white man's fault, where the hell you been? Let me school you....the world listens to white male voices...not women, not minorities, but the voice of the white man.....now pick an issue, a problem, etc....and there you have it, its all your fault...just name the topic

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed.
Excuse me, everything is the white man's fault, where the hell you been? Let me school you....the world listens to white male voices...not women, not minorities, but the voice of the white man.....now pick an issue, a problem, etc....and there you have it, its all your fault...just name the topic

No its not. There were problems in the world long before European left the continent of Europe in their ere of maritime explorations. True, their imperialism has impacted the globe and touched many live one way or the other (many positive I might add), but to blame ALL the worlds problems on them just discredits the blame for the REAL problems they have caused.

Why do you feel like it's your fault? I'm a white guy and a Democrat and I also have never oppressed anyone. I don't feel like anything is my fault.

Why do you feel like it's your fault? I'm a white guy and a Democrat and I also have never oppressed anyone. I don't feel like anything is my fault.

BLM disagrees
No they don't. I am friends with many folks in the local organization and have even participated in some of their activities. It's your actions, not your skin color.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The oppression of blacks and the problems it caused blacks, at the hands of white society, is NOT and have never been a claim against EVERY white person. Stop propagating and believing that LIE and maybe you might be a little less fed up.....but somehow I don't think you will because you seem vested in the lie. Stop turning arguments and protest into things that they are not.....like kneeling being a protest against the Flag or Troops. You turn things around to rally support against it, instead of addressing what is really being protested and claimed. If you are fed up....your integrity it to blame.

Welcome to the USMB, I'm glad that you are here and you seem like a nice fellow..

I pretty sure you have quite an imagination and your definitely long winded.

I'm not the least bit worried about my integrity but your submission to liberal dogma is a threat to yours.

Why don't you shorten it up or just say exactly what you want to say and be clear on what you'd like me to respond to..

good attitude . i hope that your type attitude grows especially among young men . Without attitude like yours young White men are toast . I'm just happy that i'm an old guy Lumpy .

Welcome to the USMB, I'm glad that you are here and you seem like a nice fellow..

I pretty sure you have quite an imagination and your definitely long winded.

I'm not the least bit worried about my integrity but your submission to liberal dogma is a threat to yours.

Why don't you shorten it up or just say exactly what you want to say and be clear on what you'd like me to respond to..

Uh....this is not a tweet because this is not twitter. There can never be few enough words for those with an aversion to the truth of social history in this land. It's not length of my responses that disturbs you, its the content and logic of them. I don't know what liberal dogma is, but I know what black history and experience have been. I don't give a slit about either political party.

I didn't say it was my fault.. :dunno:

and.. that might be the problem.. You are a Democrat and you don't hold your Party responsible for their blatant failures.

I didn't say it was my fault.. :dunno:

and.. that might be the problem.. You are a Democrat and you don't hold your Party responsible for their blatant failures.
Ah, the conservative goal post move!

Nice, but not terribly helpful.

BLM disagrees
No they don't. I am friends with many folks in the local organization and have even participated in some of their activities. It's your actions, not your skin color.

So their posts...that state "no whites allowed" didn't apply to you. May I ask your age?

New Topics

Forum List

Back