Feb 19 debate thread

Joe is doing well tonight. Bout dam time.
Pete is smart, well spoken and quick.
Amy not really responding well to hits.
Mike is doing as well as can be expected, considering everybody appear to have in in theirs sights to hit hard and early. I don't know what the internal "me too" events in his company are, but he definitely does not want to release anybody from non disclosure.
I bet you are voting for one of these commies
Absolutely. Hopefully won't be Bernie or Lizzy
You just have to wait for msdnc to let you know which one to vote for.
At least I won't be voting for a lying, corrupt, P@ssy grabber who Fkd around on all his 3 of his wives, sometimes talks like he would like to perv his own daughter, who support putin over NATO, pulls troops off the line to let an army invade and kill allies that fought for us, a dickhead that sticks his ignorant nose in to UCMJ, who dishonors his own troops by trivializing their battle injuries, sends our troops to support the Prince of dictator strongmen in Saudi Arabi as he is operating Rent-a-troops-R-Us and then takes 3.8 to 6 billion dollars from the military budget to fund a wall that he fooled idiots into thinking Mexico would pay for, and tweets like 12 year kid with a new toy. Good luck with your corrupt orange face nickle d#ck totalitarian wannebe.
TDSTS
Trump derangement syndrome tantrum stroke

Mike is doing as well as can be expected, considering everybody appear to have in in theirs sights to hit hard and early. I don't know what the internal "me too" events in his company are, but he definitely does not want to release anybody from non disclosure.
At least I won't be voting for a lying, corrupt, P@ssy grabber who Fkd around on all his 3 of his wives, sometimes talks like he would like to perv his own daughter, who support putin over NATO, pulls troops off the line to let an army invade and kill allies that fought for us, a dickhead that sticks his ignorant nose in to UCMJ, who dishonors his own troops by trivializing their battle injuries, sends our troops to support the Prince of dictator strongmen in Saudi Arabi as he is operating Rent-a-troops-R-Us and then takes 3.8 to 6 billion dollars from the military budget to fund a wall that he fooled idiots into thinking Mexico would pay for, and tweets like 12 year kid with a new toy. Good luck with your corrupt orange face nickle d#ck totalitarian wannebe.
TDSTS
Trump derangement syndrome tantrum stroke
What a troll you are. Which one of those things i said is not true, Troll?

Pussy grabbing is great!

Pussy grabbing is great!
I enjoy it. I been grabbing the same one for over 45 years.

If not for Buttigieg being a homosexual he’d be the favorite. He has the most political skill. Having said that these candidates are awful
If he wasn’t a homo you fucks wouldn’t have cared about him way before now.

You fucks?? I don’t give two shits about Buttigieg. You’re barking up the wrong tree.
I took you to be a lefty. If not you are officially unfucked.

Pussy grabbing is great!
A5654F14-08AC-4F4B-83BC-32F66D695C93.jpeg

Pussy grabbing is great!
Every teen age boy in history agrees with that.

Pussy grabbing is great!
Did you get fired from your job?

If not for Buttigieg being a homosexual he’d be the favorite. He has the most political skill. Having said that these candidates are awful

I disagree. His being gay is not the problem. He is prevented from fully discussing his plans by the questions that are asked. He resorts to attacks. It makes him look inept. He has some details on his website that are worth looking into and should be debated. Specifically, things like
Establish mental health parity in Medicare and Medicaid. Medicare remains the only major health plan to not cover mental health and addiction equally. We will also remove the 190-day lifetime limit on inpatient psychiatric admissions. While Medicaid requires managed care services to have parity, fee-for-service procedures currently do not.

I'm not saying he is the most politically skilled. I just think there is a lack of opportunity to showcase what he is capable of.

^^ Somebody misses having new unnecessary wars in the Middle East. You probably can’t wait to start shipping millions of manufacturing jobs back to China.

“But, but, but, Pu$$y-grabber...”

President Trump can slam as much pu$$y as he wants, so long as he keeps us out of new stupid wars, keeps bringing jobs back, and keeps the economy roaring.

Pussy grabbing is great!

Sounds more like he was kicked off welfare and forced to get a job.

Pussy grabbing is great!
Nope. Plant shut down and we were still in the to 10 ROI branches for the year, even though shut down at end of August in 2008, the year of the crash.

^^ Somebody misses having new unnecessary wars in the Middle East. You probably can’t wait to start shipping millions of manufacturing jobs back to China.

“But, but, but, Pu$$y-grabber...”

President Trump can slam as much pu$$y as he wants, so long as he keeps us out of new stupid wars, keeps bringing jobs back, and keeps the economy roaring.
Not sure how he will do at keeping us out of wars while supporting Saudi Arabia. Maybe he will/maybe he won't. Pretty sure the economy can remain stable if the the Fed keeps pumping dollars into the economy at the rate they have been for last 6 months. Not sure why the dipstick is running such high deficits with record tax receipts, while economy is humming along at 2.3 GDP growth. No fiscal conservatives in the GOP, I guess.

Forum List

Back