Feb 19 debate thread

Protesters having to be removed. Couldn’t tell what they were saying.

Joe is doing well tonight. Bout dam time.
Pete is smart, well spoken and quick.
Amy not really responding well to hits.
Mike is doing as well as can be expected, considering everybody appear to have in in theirs sights to hit hard and early. I don't know what the internal "me too" events in his company are, but he definitely does not want to release anybody from non disclosure.
I bet you are voting for one of these commies

Was Biden given the questions? Looking down and reading off an answer...

Mike is doing as well as can be expected, considering everybody appear to have in in theirs sights to hit hard and early. I don't know what the internal "me too" events in his company are, but he definitely does not want to release anybody from non disclosure.
Absolutely. Hopefully won't be Bernie or Lizzy

You just have to wait for msdnc to let you know which one to vote for.

If not for Buttigieg being a homosexual he’d be the favorite. He has the most political skill. Having said that these candidates are awful

I watched Trump's rally and kept switching to PMSNBC to see if a fistfight would break out. What a display of idiocy! I'm thankful I am not a Democrat but then, my parents were married.

If not for Buttigieg being a homosexual he’d be the favorite. He has the most political skill. Having said that these candidates are awful
If he wasn’t a homo you fucks wouldn’t have cared about him way before now.

You just have to wait for msdnc to let you know which one to vote for.
At least I won't be voting for a lying, corrupt, P@ssy grabber who Fkd around on all his 3 of his wives, sometimes talks like he would like to perv his own daughter, who support putin over NATO, pulls troops off the line to let an army invade and kill allies that fought for us, a dickhead that sticks his ignorant nose in to UCMJ, who dishonors his own troops by trivializing their battle injuries, sends our troops to support the Prince of dictator strongmen in Saudi Arabi as he is operating Rent-a-troops-R-Us and then takes 3.8 to 6 billion dollars from the military budget to fund a wall that he fooled idiots into thinking Mexico would pay for, and tweets like 12 year kid with a new toy. Good luck with your corrupt orange face nickle d#ck totalitarian wannebe.

If he wasn’t a homo you fucks wouldn’t have cared about him way before now.

You fucks?? I don’t give two shits about Buttigieg. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

Buttigeig is smug, arrogant and patronizing...a lot like Obama.

Buttigeig is smug, arrogant and patronizing...a lot like Obama.

He is, but compared to the rest of the clown car he comes across looking good.

I watched Trump's rally and kept switching to PMSNBC to see if a fistfight would break out. What a display of idiocy! I'm thankful I am not a Democrat but then, my parents were married.
My goodness. Where they both white and heterosexual? The democrats hate you and think you should hate yourself.

Forum List

Back