FEAR: Woodward's new book abt. the "harrowing life" inside Trump's WH!

So, an author with a reputation of ruth writes a book about Trump & the Trumpettes run screaming through the streets.

If this were 45-50 years ago, you assholes wouild be running through the streets claiming Woodward was lying about Nixon.
Who's ruth?

Wow I guess they really got a good voice mimics then, one that sounded just like trump one that sounded just like Woodward one that sounded just like Kellyanne Conway
Gee but you can't find that bit of gold?.....
You nitwit. I just did a search on Woodward Trump and Kellyanne Conway tape on Google and like a dozen links to it came up.

Woodward Trump Kellyanne Conway tape - Google Search
Your fake link doesn't play a tape....BuuuuuaaaaaahahahahahaFAIL....
Now you lost it. Can’t take it Can you. Pitiful and sad.

Woodward has made some very damning claims in this book that should scare the Hell out of everyone.
I see a lot of denial of Woodward's claims but those denials & rejections are based only in juvenile insults; nothing else.
Why would Woodward, a journalist with a very good record for getting his stories right, risk being a potential target of a liable suit for this book?
IMO he would not but I hope Woodward is sued for liable. This way those that claim Woodward is lying would have to come forth to testify & be exposed as liars themselves.
We all know that won't happen because we all know that Trump is a serial liar & we all know that if you work for Trump you also have to be a liar.
It kind of sucks to be Mattis right now. This is the second time he's been ratted out for calling the President a moron. He has denied the statement, but I wonder how long it will be before we hear that Mattis is packing his bags, too. How much will Trump's ego actually take?

I'm not concerned with Mattis; what concerns me is having any POTUS in place that has no regard for the office as has been reported so often in regard to Trump. These stories would not keep surfacing if they were not true.

Too funny. I see you do not understand the nature of propaganda.

and you obviously are willing to deny truth; congrats

Woodward has made some very damning claims in this book that should scare the Hell out of everyone.
I see a lot of denial of Woodward's claims but those denials & rejections are based only in juvenile insults; nothing else.
Why would Woodward, a journalist with a very good record for getting his stories right, risk being a potential target of a liable suit for this book?
IMO he would not but I hope Woodward is sued for liable. This way those that claim Woodward is lying would have to come forth to testify & be exposed as liars themselves.
We all know that won't happen because we all know that Trump is a serial liar & we all know that if you work for Trump you also have to be a liar.
It kind of sucks to be Mattis right now. This is the second time he's been ratted out for calling the President a moron. He has denied the statement, but I wonder how long it will be before we hear that Mattis is packing his bags, too. How much will Trump's ego actually take?

I'm not concerned with Mattis; what concerns me is having any POTUS in place that has no regard for the office as has been reported so often in regard to Trump. These stories would not keep surfacing if they were not true.
When the US comes to the point of having a CIC that is regarded as a 'child' that has no real interest of learning the way things should operate then we are in uncharted waters. I warned plenty of folks about electing Trump to POTUS.
I hope for the best but with Trump I certainly expect the worst. I am amazed we have not had a nuclear exchange yet.
I agree with everything you said except the nuclear exchange part. Trump may be that stupid but no one else is.

I also predicted all of this prior to the election, but hey, "we" wanted someone who tells it like it is and sticks it to the "swamp," whoever the hell that is. So now we live with it; I was not at all surprised when any of this stuff started getting leaked. Disappointed, yes, since I was ready to give the guy a chance to grow into the job. He has just learned what he can get away with, and is taking increasing forays into dictatorial territory while his supporters and the Republicans who like his policies ignore it all.
We'll survive until 2020. That had better be the end of it.

:auiqs.jpg:

I predicted it as well, what with the Democrats being so predictable.

2020 the end? Wishful thinking. 2016 was just the beginning.

Here is some more fun facts about the Orange Buffoon and his entitled family:

1. Sessions:

“This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner… He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,”

This begs the question why is Trump insulting his dumb southern base.

2.John Dowd, Trump's ex-lawyer on Trump

“I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’ ”

3. Mattis on the Trump's understanding of Korea

“I think we could be so rich if we weren't stupid,” Trump later said in the meeting, with Woodward reporting the president later said the U.S. was being played as “suckers.”

“We’re doing this in order to prevent World War III,” Mattis explained to the president, according to Woodward.

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward writes, “Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like—and had the understanding of—‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’”

4. Cohen saving the country

In an effort to curb the president’s “most dangerous impulses,” Trump’s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn swiped multiple official documents from the president’s desk so he wouldn’t sign them, according to Woodward.

"I stole it off his desk," Cohn told an associate of a document withdrawing the U.S. from a crucial trade deal with South Korea, per the excerpts reviewed by CNN. "I wouldn't let him see it. He's never going to see that document. Got to protect the country.”

Cohn also allegedly removed from the Oval Office a notification letter to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), worried about the economic repercussions of pulling out.

Eager to withdraw from the international trade deal, Trump told former White House aid Rob Porter, “Why aren’t we getting this done? Do your job. It’s tap, tap, tap. You’re just tapping me along. I want to do this.”

When Porter consulted Cohn about the request, Cohn told him not to worry, allegedly replying: “I can stop this. I’ll just take the paper off his desk.”

5. On dopey Ivanka

“You’re a goddamn staffer!” former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon reportedly screamed at her, insisting she report to the chief of staff like all other aides. “You walk around this place and act like you’re in charge, and you’re not. You’re on staff!”

Her response, according to Woodward: “I’m not a staffer! I’ll never be a staffer. I’m the first daughter.”

6. Trump the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter

And when Twitter expanded its character limit to 280, Trump—ever-so-pleased with his tweeting habits—reportedly said, “It’s a good thing, but it's a bit of a shame because I was the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters."

The 10 Most Explosive Revelations From Bob Woodward’s New Trump Book

Trump is beyond a fucking idiot. He is on a whole other plane of idiocy.

""""This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner… He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,”

Trump thinks the same about his redneck Southern base, too.
But they're too fucking stupid to realize it.
So for once in my life I agree with Trump.
This should go over bigly with Trump's base which is Southern.
It's a total fucking lie designed to bring Trump down to Hillary's level
Only Hillary actually being convicted of a crime could bring Trump up to her level. Hillary is what’s called a conspiracy criminal. Trump however is the real deal.

When the US comes to the point of having a CIC that is regarded as a 'child' that has no real interest of learning the way things should operate then we are in uncharted waters. I warned plenty of folks about electing Trump to POTUS.
I hope for the best but with Trump I certainly expect the worst. I am amazed we have not had a nuclear exchange yet.
I agree with everything you said except the nuclear exchange part. Trump may be that stupid but no one else is.

I also predicted all of this prior to the election, but hey, "we" wanted someone who tells it like it is and sticks it to the "swamp," whoever the hell that is. So now we live with it; I was not at all surprised when any of this stuff started getting leaked. Disappointed, yes, since I was ready to give the guy a chance to grow into the job. He has just learned what he can get away with, and is taking increasing forays into dictatorial territory while his supporters and the Republicans who like his policies ignore it all.

the economy will tank during Trump's tenure; then what?

2016 was the beginning of the end.

and you obviously are willing to deny truth; congrats

The most successful lie contains a bit of truth to support it.

For you people, yes.

I understand perfectly. I watch fox all the time just to see what the enemy is doing.

For you people, yes.
Can’t you see that the majority of Americans are ashamed of Trump. And don’t you know why?

Well, if you ask me if I would believe Woodward over Mattis, I would not.
That's nice, but there are many, many claims at issue. You were intentionally vague and vapid in this post, not explaining the claim(s) to which you were referring.

I think it's hysterically funny that Woodward and Bernstein are back in the news, attempting to raise the spectre of Watergate against Trump with a nonsensical work of fiction disavowed by the very sources quoted within it, and Bernstein backing Woodward, spraying spittle while howling at the "rage-o-holic" and "the horror show" in the White House.

Coupled with the fourth-grade food fight behavior of Democrats and their protesting imports at the Kavanaugh hearing yesterday, it seems to me that the Democrats are making a very clumsy, annoying last stand.

I hear the rank-and-file have now turned their rage on Schumer. Perhaps, the designated sacrifice? :auiqs.jpg:
So, the Republicans deny to consider Garland for nearly a year.

Now they are pushing this nominee to a fast vote.

Only a truly stupid ass, ignorant, uneducated, moron, piece of shit, America hating fool would think this is how government is supposed to work.
I hope some of you Trumpettes get what you voted fot. May your job be ended because of the tariffs, may you find your spending power decreased because the tariffs, bad trade deals, and inflation eat your paltry salaries, may you or a love one suffer from sickness due to increased pollution, may you lose your health insurance & access to medical care, may you or loved one get drawn into the next war because you can't afford to pay off a doctor for a diagnosis of bone spurs., may you lose all your savings when the stock market crashes, may you offspring call you dumbasses for not sup[porting climate change action when they find their future lives more difficult, may you suffer when the next great reccession happens because Trump keeps borrow money & giving it to himself & other wealthy people.

All because you were too fucking stupid not to vote for the proven fraud, business cheat, women abusing half wit, bigoted Trump. And now, when you learn more of the truth, you disgrace your families more by screaming "Fake News" when this book just reports what has been known before.

So, an author with a reputation of ruth writes a book about Trump & the Trumpettes run screaming through the streets.

If this were 45-50 years ago, you assholes wouild be running through the streets claiming Woodward was lying about Nixon.

And yet 45 years ago they did not.
They did at first and then finally they realized what a crook Nixon was and finally gave up.
Trump makes Nixon look like a choirboy.

I understand perfectly. I watch fox all the time just to see what the enemy is doing.

Lots of Democrats on FOX. Don't get confused.

I watch CNN and MSNBC for the same reason, however, there a scant few there with even a modicum of logic and common sense.

That's nice, but there are many, many claims at issue. You were intentionally vague and vapid in this post, not explaining the claim(s) to which you were referring.

I think it's hysterically funny that Woodward and Bernstein are back in the news, attempting to raise the spectre of Watergate against Trump with a nonsensical work of fiction disavowed by the very sources quoted within it, and Bernstein backing Woodward, spraying spittle while howling at the "rage-o-holic" and "the horror show" in the White House.

Coupled with the fourth-grade food fight behavior of Democrats and their protesting imports at the Kavanaugh hearing yesterday, it seems to me that the Democrats are making a very clumsy, annoying last stand.

I hear the rank-and-file have now turned their rage on Schumer. Perhaps, the designated sacrifice? :auiqs.jpg:

Only a truly stupid ass, ignorant, uneducated, moron, piece of shit, America hating fool would think this is how government is supposed to work.
I hope some of you Trumpettes get what you voted fot. May your job be ended because of the tariffs, may you find your spending power decreased because the tariffs, bad trade deals, and inflation eat your paltry salaries, may you or a love one suffer from sickness due to increased pollution, may you lose your health insurance & access to medical care, may you or loved one get drawn into the next war because you can't afford to pay off a doctor for a diagnosis of bone spurs., may you lose all your savings when the stock market crashes, may you offspring call you dumbasses for not sup[porting climate change action when they find their future lives more difficult, may you suffer when the next great reccession happens because Trump keeps borrow money & giving it to himself & other wealthy people.

All because you were too fucking stupid not to vote for the proven fraud, business cheat, women abusing half wit, bigoted Trump. And now, when you learn more of the truth, you disgrace your families more by screaming "Fake News" when this book just reports what has been known before.

It is precisely how government is supposed to work. It was the smartest move McConnell ever made.

Lots of Democrats on FOX. Don't get confused.

I watch CNN and MSNBC for the same reason, however, there a scant few there with even a modicum of logic and common sense.
Are you have to do is listen to yourself. That proves the propaganda worked.

And yet 45 years ago they did not.
They did at first and then finally they realized what a crook Nixon was and finally gave up.
Trump makes Nixon look like a choirboy.

I was there.

"In a candid moment, and oddly enough, one of the only moments where Omarosa was not illegally recording the conversation, she confessed, teary-eyed, that Trump called her 'my little house negress, my diversity princess'"

• Trump reportedly mocked Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ accent, saying, “This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner. … He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.”
Wow, Trump makes fun of his own base.

Reminds me of a Face in the Crowd

Remember this scene when Lonesome Roads is exposed? Shade of Lonesome Roads.

Great movie! I thought I was the only person old enough to remember it! Glad to have company!

That's the Schumer Rule.

Forum List

Back