fear and ignorance are why religion still exists.

And humans hate not knowing the answers to questions so the fear of the unknown is another reason for belief in God and religion
You fail to grasp the concept of faith.

To me there is no "unknown".
There is no fear.

Only anticipation.

To be absent in the body is to present with the Lord.
It's a blink.
I'll close my eyes, here on earth, and then open them to gaze upon His face.

Just thinking about having a "fear of the unknown" makes me laugh.
:lol:
I don't fear death I fear dying. Hope it's not painful. As for what it is like after you are dead do you remember what it was like for 14 billion years before you were born? That's exactly what it will be like the next 14 billion years after you are dead

Imagine what's going on in Florida right now if you live in Michigan or what it's like in Toronto if you're living in Chicago. Most people have a very hard time wrapping their brains around life and the universe continuing without them. It's an arrogant us humans have. I wonder how many other intelligent creatures on other planets believe in heaven - also. Do you think it's a lot?

And humans hate not knowing the answers to questions so the fear of the unknown is another reason for belief in God and religion

There is no fear.

Only anticipation.

It's a blink.

I don't fear death I fear dying. Hope it's not painful. As for what it is like after you are dead do you remember what it was like for 14 billion years before you were born? That's exactly what it will be like the next 14 billion years after you are dead
Glad I gotta smile, Seally.
:thup:
I, honestly, don't look forward to the pain either.
I know how much I hurt now, so......
:cool:

There is no fear.

Only anticipation.

It's a blink.

My mom has Alzheimers. I definitely don't want to go out like that. There really is no good way to die. And I'm not afraid of dying I'm just sad it's over. Or I should say I will be when that day comes

There is no fear.

Only anticipation.

It's a blink.

I hope you don't hurt and if you do I hope you get better

Fear and ignorance is what keeps you living a good life and taking care of the widow?

Funny, love is why I do it.

Forum List

Back