FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin.

It's easy for you to find links to articles you will never read and which you don't understand.

Not quite as easy for you to read and understand them.

The article mentions in vitro effects. Get what else is effective against viruses in vitro? Bleach. So that doesn't tell us anything about its effectiveness, in vivo.

Ths clinical trials held later showed absolutely no effectiveness against the covid virus whatsoever.

A quack French doctor lied about ivermectin. Giuliani picked up on this lie and fed it to the orange slob. Then the orange slob regurgitated it.

And that's it. That's how the myth was born.
It also mentions in vivo effects. Did you somehow miss those parts?

"In vivo studies of animal models revealed a broad range of antiviral effects of ivermectin, however, clinical trials are necessary to appraise the potential efficacy of ivermectin in clinical setting."

It also mentions in vivo effects.
Of ivermectin, on covid? No. I understand that you meant "on viruses".

That's the problem. It had no demonstrated effectiveness. And the ethical issue with publicly pushing it as widespread treatment is the opportunity cost of forgoing other treatments (and vaccines) and creating shortages of it for those who do need it.

Trump, however, doesn't care about ethics or the responsibility of his station. . He was trying to bail himself out of a problem.

Another ethical and medical issue is that nobody had any idea of appropriate dosage. So foolish peope were self.medicating.

Of ivermectin, on covid? No. I understand that you meant "on viruses".
I was responding to ReinyDays comment:
Can you explain (or post a link) how disrupting the communication systems in multicellular life is effective against simple viruses ... or is this just magically effective against the Covid virus, and none other ...

If Ivermectin is effective against viruses, why haven't we been using it for viral infections ... do you honestly think Big Pharm said they have enough profits? ...

Cattle de-wormer is good for livestock. The ivermectin pill for humans is effective. There is a difference but lib media latched on to the term de-wormer as derogatory. Three people I knew were prescribed it for covid and were over it three days later.

You are absolutely correct! :clap2:

But the sheeple will be sheeple, we can do nothing to open their eyes!

Sorry, there have been enough studies refuting its effect on treating COVID-19. Those studies show it isn't effective.
They took down the info that was deemed as mocking the doctors and inhibiting their practice.

But feel free to deworm yourself. No one is stopping you. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you should list the dates these studies were done.

No, shortages because the orange pile of shit told lies about it, and his supporters believed those lies.
Then show proof there wasn't any shortages or your going to have to go into the phone booth.

bullshit man.jpg

Then show proof there wasn't any shortages or your going to have to go into the phone booth.

View attachment 921547
I think you meant, show proof there were shortages.

Mostly that affected the horses. Of course, they got shorted before the humans did.

But that doesn't excuse it as an ethical concern a priori, even if only considering humans who need it..

I think you meant, show proof there were shortages.
Your claim, not mine.
Mostly that affected the horses. Of course, they got shorted before the humans did.
Try harder..... :auiqs.jpg:
But that doesn't excuse it as an ethical concern a priori, even if only considering humans who need it..
No chance the treatment worked successfully in those third world countries who weren't on the WEF supremacy list for quick and needed access to the vax?

Forum List

Back