FDA approves Ivermectin to treat covid-19

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The Biden administration needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by withholding this treatment in order to create bigger profits for the pharmaceutical corporations that sold "vaccines".

This rises to the level of a crime against humanity. Biden has the blood of hundreds of thousands of dead Americans on his hands.

Every person in the government and corporate media who mocked generic drugs as "horse paste" has the deaths of Americans on their hands.

Here are a few of the locals with blood on their hands. Don't forget.

Wow..you mean horse dewormer doesn't treat viruses?

Next you're going to tell me that sunscreen doesn't keep you from drowning.

Are these idiots still deworming themselves?

So true. That’s why we warned the morons about taking horse dewormer.

You ate horse paste, injected bleach up your butt, and sat in the UV light.

So stupid to be you.

I know you are stupid. Only a stupid mofo would eat horse paste and you ate horse paste

And horse medicine. Don't forget the horse medicine.

You ate horse paste

The Biden administration needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by withholding this treatment in order to create bigger profits for the pharmaceutical corporations that sold "vaccines".

This rises to the level of a crime against humanity. Biden has the blood of hundreds of thousands of dead Americans on his hands.

Every person in the government and corporate media who mocked generic drugs as "horse paste" has the deaths of Americans on their hands.

But... But... But.... TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals today - learning "Trump medicine" was effective all along...
crying-group.gif

Liberals today... realizing that this made RFK right all along...

Midsommar_1-2000.jpg

Most liberals have blood on their hands on this forum.

***sigh***
Another lie..don't you get tired of it all?

The FDA recognizes a Doctor's right to prescribe any medication the Doctor believes might help his patient.
The FDA did not change its position on Ivermectin--I double dog dare you to link an official FDA document saying so.

BTW..don't bother linking Epochtimes---the article is deceptively written and and it is soon apparent that nothing has changed.

Verdict...useless clickbait~

Here's another passel of people on this board who may well have the blood of their fellow Americans on their hands:

In fact I would encourage Americans who don't believe in the vaccines, to not get vaccinated.

The statistics I mentioned is already telling the story of death to those who just will not listen to modern science and medicine.

There's an alternative to being vaccinated and that is in turning to prayers! Horse dewormer and other snake oil cures are just not going to do it!

And you showed that asymptomatic spread of flu occurred in very few cases

Go suck on horse dewormer NastyBitchSue

Meloxicam works better than a horse dewormer.

You are dealing with people that believe Donald Trump is normal, and horse dewormer is medicine for a respiratory virus, who watch a television version of Tokyo Rose for the truth.

A for effort, but...

Looks like horse dewormer in humans is not as safe as the proponents claimed.

You can snort horse dewormer as far as I am concerned, but it is not approved.

Sweet Jeebus, you're _still_ pushing the ivermectin and HCQ quackery, even after it resulted in a mountain of dead Trump cult morons?

The brainwashing runs deep in the Trump cult losers, to the point where it causes them to off themselves. We try to save them, but they're just too intent on suicide.

***sigh***

The FDA recognizes a Doctor's right to prescribe any medication the Doctor believes might help his patient.
The FDA did not change its position on Ivermectin--I double dog dare you to link an official FDA document saying so.

BTW..don't bother linking Epochtimes---the article is deceptively written and and it is soon apparent that nothing has changed.

You don't know much do you?
The FDA prior to now did not approve ivermectin for Covid.
A doctor is not allowed to prescribe "any medicine they want" for any condition.
What the FDA did was approved it for the treatment of Covid, where before they specifically released statements saying it was dangerous.

Many of us, you and I included were saying this all along. But our government, the WHO, FDA and the CDC conspired in a massive smear campaign against Ivermectin and HCQ. All to make billions for Big Pharma. And now they walk it back and "OH NEVER MIND, YEAH IVERMECTIN WORKS".

***sigh***

A few more locals, including you, who quite possibly contributed to the deaths of Americans by helping suppress a now FDA-approved treatment for covid. How many did you kill?

Actually, it's not fake news...but it's fucking hysterical. Another miracle cure brought to you by Trump..and his supporters. :auiqs.jpg:

Ok, you do know this shit used for de-worming LIVESTOCK..right?? :)

Well..stupid people always amuse..cruel, I suppose, yet true.

Embarrassed? Not so much..the real story..for me..is that this dangerous...ridiculous..extreme is being urged and encouraged by so-called Right-wing influencers on social media.

Now that....ain't really funny at all~

A dangerous lie.
Do show me all those who have been helped by this petmed. Got some studies? I suspect that the number of poisonings and overdoses...far exceed anything you can find that proves that this is effective.

As long as you prefer an overdose of ivermectin, which is the normal dose.

I need more than anecdotal evidence before i take some meds designed to deworm my horse? Please feel free to post those studies showing hard evidence that ivermectin helps...materially.

You are full of shit!

The FDA’s website still explains why people shouldn’t use ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and the National Institutes of Health recommends against its use for the disease, except for clinical trials.

As we’ve explained, randomized clinical trials have repeatedly found that ivermectin does not benefit COVID-19 patients.

You don't know much do you?
The FDA prior to now did not approve ivermectin for Covid.
A doctor is not allowed to prescribe "any medicine they want" for any condition.
What the FDA did was approved it for the treatment of Covid, where before they specifically released statements saying it was dangerous.
Indeed. I bet you can't link anything official proving that. Not a presser....not a policy statement. Nothing.
Yes, a Dr. CAN prescribe a non-formulary drug..claiming exigant circumstance..to save a life.

I am unable to find anything online to substantiate this. I don't doubt it, but I can find no info that the cdc, fda or anyone else has approved it for covid use.

Forum List

Back