If you were to develop the medical problems plagueing the vaccinated, should you really consult your doctor that advised you to take the jab?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
He or she would have a conflict of interest that would prevent them from telling you the cause of your problems.

Luckily for doctors, it isn't an issue for most people. How many of us really got vaccinated because our doctor told us we should? It was the government, congress, state lawmakers, Big Pharma, activists, employers, and annoying liberal friends who pushed for that, not our personal physicians.

I got vaccinated during that brief period when the lie was that if you get the shot, you don't have to wear a mask anymore, and so I could go on a cruise. I never talked to my doctor, just the tech at Walgreens. I doubt they have malpractice insurance.

Doctors dodged that bullet pretty neatly.

Why play stupid just for the sake a scribbling a couple of nonsense sentences ? Millions have lost family and friends because of this ghastly crime against our species .

Covid vaccinations saved the lives of millions worldwide

Vaccine misinformation and lies led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths

He or she would have a conflict of interest that would prevent them from telling you the cause of your problems.

Luckily for doctors, it isn't an issue for most people. How many of us really got vaccinated because our doctor told us we should? It was the government, congress, state lawmakers, Big Pharma, activists, employers, and annoying liberal friends who pushed for that, not our personal physicians.

I got vaccinated during that brief period when the lie was that if you get the shot, you don't have to wear a mask anymore, and so I could go on a cruise. I never talked to my doctor, just the tech at Walgreens. I doubt they have malpractice insurance.

This must be a common question. The Covid debacle decimated trust in the medical establishment.

your health should be #1. going on a cruise? lol

Forum List

Back