FDA approves Ivermectin to treat covid-19

Except you literally cannot link anything that proves #2. #1 is a given. In fact, I've yet to see anything official that says it's safe..never-mind approved.
Now you are just burying your head in the sand.
The public release from the FDA warning against Ivermectin use is literally available to view all over the place, and repeated by the Biden admin and the media 100,000 times.
The FDA approval is also available to look at all over the news today.

That rock in your head is not allowing you to see what is right in front of you

Issues with reading comprehension, I see. Ivermectin is approved...for treatment of parasitic infections. It's great for that.
It is NOT 'approved' for Covid. NOT.

All this spin is around an FDA lawyer saying that the Dr.'s have the authority for prescribe it for Covid. That is not the FDA saying that Ivermectin is approved for Covid.
Their policy is unchanged.

This is pure spin..textbook..as a matter of fact.

Now you are just burying your head in the sand.
The public release from the FDA warning against Ivermectin use is literally available to view all over the place, and repeated by the Biden admin and the media 100,000 times.
The FDA approval is also available to look at all over the news today.

That rock in your head is not allowing you to see what is right in front of you
Uh-huh..and yet..you literally cannot link anything that backs up your position. Too funny.

A lawyer stating the position that a Dr. has the authority to prescribe does not equal approval.
The FDA position remains unchanged.

The Biden administration needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by withholding this treatment in order to create bigger profits for the pharmaceutical corporations that sold "vaccines".

This rises to the level of a crime against humanity. Biden has the blood of hundreds of thousands of dead Americans on his hands.

Every person in the government and corporate media who mocked generic drugs as "horse paste" has the deaths of Americans on their hands.

I took it when I had Covid. Don’t know if it did anything. I could be like the vaxxers and say it saved my life but I had a typical bout - about 4 days feeling like crap.

There was a squirrel with mange nearby. It wouldn't survive the winter without fur, so I put a dab of ivermectin on a peanut, and let him have it. Once a week, for 3 weeks. The mange went away. That's what ivermectin is for.

Contrary to what the antivaxxers claim, ivermectin has been studied. It doesn't do anything against COVID.

The dumb liberal bigots at Rolling Stone magazine made fun of the Ivermectin cure for Covid-19.
I wonder how many people died because of the soulless POS Democrats banned Ivermectin?
Do the Democrats have blood on their hands again?

As a reminder, if Ivermectin or any other treatment was acknowledged as an adequate treatment by the FDA, the jabs would not have gotten EUA - the cash cow for all involved.

The Biden administration needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans by withholding this treatment in order to create bigger profits for the pharmaceutical corporations that sold "vaccines".

This rises to the level of a crime against humanity. Biden has the blood of hundreds of thousands of dead Americans on his hands.

Every person in the government and corporate media who mocked generic drugs as "horse paste" has the deaths of Americans on their hands.

NOPE.

Contrary to social media claims, ivermectin remains unapproved for the treatment of COVID-19 by U.S. health authorities. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) have not “silently approved” it.

A post on Instagram claims that the "NIH WEBSITE NOW SAYS IVERMECTIN IS APPROVED FOR [EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION]" (here).

Similar claims can be found on Facebook (here) and Twitter (here)...

Claims on social media seemingly take out of context a table from the NIH displaying 'Characteristics of Antiviral Agents That Are Approved or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19' (here), not understanding that it includes drugs still under evaluation, as clearly stated.

Current COVID-19 emergency use authorizations can be seen on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) website, here .

Alison Hunt, press officer at the FDA told Reuters via email that “Currently, FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans.”

IMG_4063.jpeg

Forum List

Back