Where is the proof that alcohol is a "soft" drug?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Where is the proof that alcohol is a soft drug?
I have read the WHO criteria. Alcohol is not a soft drug by these criteria.

This is a fraud.

I don't know that I'd even call it a soft drug. Weed is a soft drug. How often do you hear about people smoking too much marijuana and then beating their family to death? Alcohol is dangerous and prolific. Nothing soft about that.

I don't know that I'd even call it a soft drug. Weed is a soft drug. How often do you hear about people smoking too much marijuana and then beating their family to death? Alcohol is dangerous and prolific. Nothing soft about that.
Maybe it is also a mood accelerator. Somebody who doesn´t tend to beat his family, also doesn´t when he is drunken.

Alcohol tends to make people more aggressive in general.
We emptied entire supermarkets in the youth, yet we never got violent towards anyone.
Those are individuals who already have aggressive potential. I am not defending alcohol as a soft drug, it isn´t, but I claim it doesn´t create bad mood out of nothing.

A second prohibition is worth considering, although liberal Democrats would fight against it.
Trumpists too. Trump's ancestors are German pimps and winemakers.

If traditional conservatives had come, they would have supported the Prohibition

If you outlaw people's booze, you'll start a war in this country. My advice to Democrats is to start drinking heavy. That might help you to work on your senses of humor.
Alcoholics are not needed in the US. These are US traitors, European agents. Either way, they need to be removed.

I remind you that in the roaring 20s, Prohibition was already in effect. The experience is positive. When the alcoholics came, they broke everything.

Weed can also cause psychosis and other problems.

I'm not opposed to all alcohol, fwiw. But I think to say THIS intoxicating substance is awesome while THIS one is terrible is too simplistic.

Alcoholics are not needed in the US. These are US traitors, European agents. Either way, they need to be removed.

I remind you that in the roaring 20s, Prohibition was already in effect. The experience is positive. When the alcoholics came, they broke everything.

Total and outlandish bullshit.

Prohibition was one of the costliest mistakes this country ever made

There will not be a second Prohibition. It failed the first time for a reason.

Let the free citizens make their choice and live with the consequences.

Forum List

Back