Fcc Considering Banning Tv And Radio Stations From Saying 'washington Redskins'

Another example how the left only believes in freedom of speech when it suits their beliefs.

Isn't a matter of Freedom of Speech.

The Washington Redskins exists because all sorts of corporate welfare is written for it. Not only the NFL's anti-trust exemptions, but the millions spent subsidizing stadiums, police crowd control and so on.

The least they can do is not use racial slurs to make money.

[

Which one? Be specific as to who would move and why.

Any team in a crappy market.

Also, the other part of that equation is that the Redskins would have to move to a larger market.. but most of the larger markets already have an NFL team.

One more time: Which one? Be specific as to who would move and why. (Or don't, and admit yer fulla shit, as usual!)

The country's second largest market has no NFL team.

[

Are Apache or Tomahawk racist terms?

Nope.

Redskins is.
Yeah but as I just pointed out, you libs want to cleanse even that from our country.

I'm not aware anyone is arguing against native american names for weapons systems.

And people want to cleanse a name like "Redskins" because it IS offensive and racist.
Hell I bet you whine about the movie old yeller being offensive whiny little bitch thinks it's attacking Asian people

[
Hell I bet you whine about the movie old yeller being offensive whiny little bitch thinks it's attacking Asian people

No, but it's fun to watch you reaching for any defense you can find.
There is nothing for me to defend but you are a whiny little bitch.

Honestly, i don't get why people who don't live in that market and have no ownershp of that team are falling all over themselves to protect someone's right to use a racist name.

[

Are Apache or Tomahawk racist terms?

Nope.

Redskins is.
Yeah but as I just pointed out, you libs want to cleanse even that from our country.

I'm not aware anyone is arguing against native american names for weapons systems.

And people want to cleanse a name like "Redskins" because it IS offensive and racist.
Did you miss the story about getting rid of native names in the military that I linked to ?

Forum List

Back