FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

How much does someone have to contribute to the tax base to be criminally immune?
First of all you have to commit a crime to be a criminal... you are not a criminal just because someone calls you a criminal....

First of all you have to commit a crime to be a criminal... you are not a criminal just because someone calls you a criminal....
That is not what your post implied.

You bragged about much he has paid in taxes.

What was the point of that statement if not to imply he should get special consideration.

Also, do you know why the warrant was issued?

That is not what your post implied.

You bragged about much he has paid in taxes.

What was the point of that statement if not to imply he should get special consideration.

Also, do you know why the warrant was issued?
I didn't "brag" I stated a fact... and I would certainly take his success into account when dealing with him... I wouldn't treat him like a criminal... he hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of FBI abuse....
If the table was turned you would be screaming like a banshee....

I didn't "brag" I stated a fact... and I would certainly take his success into account when dealing with him... I wouldn't treat him like a criminal... he hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of FBI abuse....
If the table was turned you would be screaming like a banshee....
You have seen the warrant?

You have seen the warrant?
They took his phone away... and he wasn't arrested... the FBI is disparate and they are breaking rules and laws on a fishing expedition.... is this the kind of "justice" dept. you want to live under?....

And now, the rest of the story. Looks like he was illegally tampering with voting equipment and identity theft.
WASHINGTON — Mike Lindell, the My Pillow Inc chief executive and ally to former President Donald Trump, is under U.S. federal investigation for identity theft and for conspiring to damage a protected computer connected to a suspected voting equipment security breach in Colorado.

The new details about the focus of the investigation were confirmed on Wednesday after Lindell’s attorneys uploaded a copy of a search and seizure warrant approved by U.S. Magistrate Judge Tony Leung for Minnesota federal court on Sept. 7.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he gave $800K to Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters' defense fund, a violation of Colorado law

APRIL 6, 202202:09

Leung approved the warrant based on probable cause that Lindell and other possible co-conspirators may have violated federal laws prohibiting identity fraud, conspiracy to defraud the United States and causing intentional damage a protected computer.

Lindell’s attorneys uploaded the warrant as part of their lawsuit against the Justice Department to demand the return of Lindell’s cell phone, which FBI agents seized on Sept. 13 while he was ordering fast food at a drive-through window.

Lindell is the latest person to be swept into federal criminal investigations surrounding Trump and his allies over their failed efforts to overturn the 2020 election results based on false claims of voter fraud.

Investigations into election claims

The FBI in August 2021 confirmed it had opened a criminal investigation into a suspected security breach of voting equipment in the western Colorado county of Mesa.

The investigation came on the heels of a parallel state investigation, after election-equipment passwords were discovered on a right-wing internet blog.

The equipment at issue in the election security breach investigation were furnished by Dominion Voting Systems, which has sued Trump allies and conservative television networks over baseless claims the company’s products were used to rig the election against Trump.
Just more fake news NBC bullshit.... bring it on Dems you only got two more months....

They took his phone away... and he wasn't arrested... the FBI is disparate and they are breaking rules and laws on a fishing expedition.... is this the kind of "justice" dept. you want to live under?....
So you haven't seen the warrant?

What laws did the FBI break?

So you haven't seen the warrant?

What laws did the FBI break?
Maybe none maybe many I'm not a lawyer but do you think its okay to take a guys phone away in a restaurant as if he were a drug dealer?... is that the kind of Justice you strive to live with?....
Not me... if you want Berlin style of justice you can have it...

Maybe none maybe many I'm not a lawyer but do you think its okay to take a guys phone away in a restaurant as if he were a drug dealer?... is that the kind of Justice you strive to live with?....
Yes, if they have a legally obtained warrant.

Yes, if they have a legally obtained warrant.
They obtained a warrant for Russia Russia Russia and we see it was a scam between the FBI and the Clinton campaign... I don't trust any fucking liberal judge.... FISA is what you libs said it would be.... a way of stripping Americans rights away.... and undermining the bill of rights....

They obtained a warrant for Russia Russia Russia and we see it was a scam between the FBI and the Clinton campaign... I don't trust any fucking liberal judge.... FISA is what you libs said it would be.... a way of stripping Americans rights away.... and undermining the bill of rights....
Russia Russia Russia? You mean the Republican investigation?

Russia Russia Russia? You mean the Republican investigation?
It was a hoax... Trump was right from the beginning.... FBI agents are being removed from their jobs over it... and also the Hunter laptop cover up... you should find a new news source fast....

It was a hoax... Trump was right from the beginning.... FBI agents are being removed from their jobs over it... and also the Hunter laptop cover up... you should find a new news source fast....
But is was a republican investigation.

*as said after having absolutely no idea what the crimes at issue are.

all because he said the election was stolen and *had issues*???
Um, no...

"The warrant for the search, which was filed by Lindell’s team on Wednesday as part of his lawsuit to the United States District Court in Minnesota, showed that the DOJ is investigating Lindell for identity theft, intentional damage to a protected computer and conspiracy to commit identity theft or intentionally damage a protected computer"

But free speech for a Trump supporter has now been declared illegal.

Turns out it just might wind up being these "Trump supporters" that wind up bringing him down.

One such defendant, Dustin Thompson, sought to subpoena Mr. Trump to show that the president “engaged in a concerted effort to deceive the public, including the defendant, into believing that American democracy was at stake if Congress was permitted to certify the election results.”

Such a tactic would support an argument that those who stormed the Capitol were themselves victims of Mr. Trump’s orchestrated plan. Unearthing such intent has been a primary focus of the January 6
committee.

Mr. Thompson’s lawyer, Samuel Shamansky, told the New York Times that the “Constitution guarantees and demands Trump’s appearance at trial” given that his client felt he received “presidential orders” to attack the Capitol. Once inside, he stole a coat rack and bottle of bourbon from the Senate parliamentarian.
Trump’s Most Loyal Supporters Look To Hale Him Into Court Trump’s Most Loyal Supporters Look To Hale Him Into Court

6vrsem.jpg

Rat bastards. Was he even at the January 6 protest?

"Mike Lindell, the founder of MyPillow and one of the leaders in exposing Election Fraud, was surrounded by the FBI and had his phone seized.

This is most likely to do with the witch-hunt led by the Democrats and Deep State regarding January 6th. They are doing everything that they possibly can to intimidate any and all Trump supporters, and this appears to be nothing more than just a fishing expedition to take out their “enemy.”

Mike Lindell is LIVE on Frank Speech telling the story."

BREAKING: FBI Seizes Mike Lindell’s Phone
They done overplayed their hand. It's OK. These fucktards will not win.
My money is on real Americans which puts these miscreants in the position of about to have a bad time.

Rat bastards. Was he even at the January 6 protest?

"Mike Lindell, the founder of MyPillow and one of the leaders in exposing Election Fraud, was surrounded by the FBI and had his phone seized.

This is most likely to do with the witch-hunt led by the Democrats and Deep State regarding January 6th. They are doing everything that they possibly can to intimidate any and all Trump supporters, and this appears to be nothing more than just a fishing expedition to take out their “enemy.”

Mike Lindell is LIVE on Frank Speech telling the story."

BREAKING: FBI Seizes Mike Lindell’s Phone

Forum List

Back