FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

They done overplayed their hand. It's OK. These fucktards will not win.
My money is on real Americans which puts these miscreants in the position of about to have a bad time.
Check the scoreboard, crybaby. The insurrectionists are dropping like flies. Now the conspiracy charges are flying as the DOJ works its way up the ladder to the orange pile of shit.

DOJ works its way up the ladder to the orange pile of shit.
iu

Sure look like it while watching live. I forget the damages in dollars. Still feel sorry for that shameful attack on the defenders and of course the dead woman climbing through the door after some tried to break the glass out, while the defending cop told her to stop.

It was a window that Ashlii Babbitt was trying to cross, not a door.
And Michael Bryne was only about 5' away.
He could easily have fired a warning shot, a wounding shot, etc.
Instead he deliberately shot her in the neck, an almost instant kill.

Nope. It was a set of twin doors with tempered security glass, leading to the inner corridor to the chamber itself. I was never trained to fire warning shots and neither is any cop of any type, I have ever met or seen trained, in that kind of made for TV crap. You do not pull it if not ready to shoot somebody, and you aim to put them down, usually aiming center mass. It is truly a shame, she would not stop climbing in, when told to stay out. I guess she thought nobody would shoot to stop her as she was young and cute, so she could keep going and the others would follow. Only they did not follow, did they? Not one of them. None even attempted. There is no telling how many were saved from being shot, because of her miscalculation, and the ones that actually broke through the glass, seeing the Capital police would shoot rather than give up the capital and the elected representatives inside. I always thought it strange. Pictures and video show capital attackers walking around in the capital with body armor, some with Kevlar helmets, yet none of them volunteer to breach the final doors of the inner hall to the chambers. The video showed several beating repeatedly on the glass nof the doors that did finally fail, but though it was primarily males beating in the glass, it was she that was going in first, and the guys, that chose not to press the point, as it wasn't worth it to them if the capital police were actually willing to start shooting people to protect Senators and Representatives, and excellent time with this new knowledge to break off the failed attack. Doesn't say much for the courage of their convictions, but shows they were not totally beyond rationality, and their goal, just not worth getting shot for.

WRONG.

Warning shots and shooting to wound are NEVER done and never should be done.

They done overplayed their hand. It's OK. These fucktards will not win.
My money is on real Americans which puts these miscreants in the position of about to have a bad time.
The recent spate of whistleblowers at FBI are an indication that finally, some of these agents have had enough. I noticed the DOJ was threatening whistleblowers for their leaks. Hypocritical bastards...

Forum List

Back