FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton and her emails expand

Should US Law be enforced irregardless of status, wealth and power?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
What does that mean exactly? What will the FBI do if they find that Mrs. Clinton is guilty of breaking the law? Will they enforce the law or ignore it because of who she is? Should presidential candidates get preferential treatment? What do you believe will come of the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and her emails?

Poll question - Do you believe that US Law should be enforced irregardless of the status, wealth and power of an individual? Yes or no?

FBI expands probe of Clinton emails, launches independent classification review

Sources: FBI probing to see if Clinton gave false statements

The FBI has expanded its probe of Hillary Clinton's emails, with agents exploring whether multiple statements violate a federal false statements statute, according to intelligence sources familiar with the ongoing case.

Fox News is told agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to "materially false" statements given either in writing, orally or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison.

This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating to "gross negligence" in the handling of national defense information.

"The agents involved are under a lot of pressure and are busting a--," an intelligence source, who was not authorized to speak on the record, told Fox News.

Last edited:
When they find Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld , B. Clinton and the hebrews in I/P quilt of war crimes.

When they find Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld , B. Clinton and the hebrews in I/P quilt of war crimes.

So you believe that all people should be held to the same standard of accountability to the law? Whether they are poor or rich? That is what you are saying, Penelope? If so, I agree with you.

So you believe that all people should be held to the same standard of accountability to the law? Whether they are poor or rich? That is what you are saying, Penelope? If so, I agree with you.

to what law do you refer?

The laws of the United States of America, Rosie. See the OP / video.

to what law do you refer?

The laws of the United States of America, Rosie. See the OP / video.

I did not get speakers yet-------

If FBI decides to press charges, the White house goes to the Republicans. And chances are they probably will.

Forum List

Back