FBI Investigating Hillary Clinton

That is fascinating! I enjoyed the information, you must have a ball with your friends! I have to go back up and get that site again. Thanks again!

heh well truth be told a good deal of my friends these days are wealthy snobs, so not so much. hahaha That was back in HS/early college, I'd say about 25% of them ended up in jail for illegal hacking heh One of them hacked into a local bank network "just to prove he could" and actually got thrown out of the state; not that he cares, he shortly ended up in France working for their internet security division making 6 figures ;)

That is fascinating! I enjoyed the information, you must have a ball with your friends! I have to go back up and get that site again. Thanks again!

heh well truth be told a good deal of my friends these days are wealthy snobs, so not so much. hahaha That was back in HS/early college, I'd say about 25% of them ended up in jail for illegal hacking heh One of them hacked into a local bank network "just to prove he could" and actually got thrown out of the state; not that he cares, he shortly ended up in France working for their internet security division making 6 figures ;)

Just think, you could be working for the FBI and I could see your arrows coming out of the ES.lol

It will all be blamed on someone else. Anyone else, beside Hilde.
She'll walk. No, she'll stroll straight into the White House. The fix is in, and it's called The Liberal Agenda.
They own our asses. :slap:

Just think, you could be working for the FBI and I could see your arrows coming out of the ES.lol

Meh, I went corporate management myself, I can't complain. Not making as much as my old buddy, but then again, I'm legal to be in the state at least hahaha

Meanwhile, in the real world....

Hillary Clinton is one email away from prison: Bobby Jindal

Deccan Chronicle ^ | 8/11/2015 | staff
Indian-origin Republican presidential aspirant Bobby Jindal on tuesday attacked Hillary Clinton, saying the Democratic frontrunner is just a single email away from prison after she signed a sworn declaration that she has turned in all of her government emails. "Hillary Clinton is already under investigation by the FBI. Now she's signed a sworn affidavit to a federal judge, under penalty of perjury, that she has handed over all of her government business emails," Mr Jindal said on his campaign trail in Iowa. "Which means that she's one email away from prison time. She'd better pray the Chinese government doesn't do...

Nothing will happen to her
The ONLY reason Nixon escaped jail is because he was a sitting president. Hillary is NOT.
:lol: Nixon resigned. Why wasn't he in jail afterwards? I thought someone with an IQ of 214 would know these things.
Because Nixon was never charged with a crime in court. He resigned to avoid an Impeachment. He also never committed perjury. So now both Bill & Hillary have committed perjury.
If I remember correctly the "court" system works different for a president. He is tried in one chamber and judge by another. So Nixon DID get convicted in a court just not sentenced.
Congress is not a criminal court of law and Nixon wasn't impeached. He resigned before it got to that point. They had just began an investigation to consider impeachment proceedings. That's when Nixon resigned. Ford pardoned him and that was it. Impeachment

Bill Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't punished by the Senate because Democrats controlled it. Some believed he should have resigned.......but Democrats don't have the honor to resign for the good of the country like Republicans.

Nothing will happen to her
The ONLY reason Nixon escaped jail is because he was a sitting president. Hillary is NOT.
:lol: Nixon resigned. Why wasn't he in jail afterwards? I thought someone with an IQ of 214 would know these things.
Because Nixon was never charged with a crime in court. He resigned to avoid an Impeachment. He also never committed perjury. So now both Bill & Hillary have committed perjury.
If I remember correctly the "court" system works different for a president. He is tried in one chamber and judge by another. So Nixon DID get convicted in a court just not sentenced.
Congress is not a criminal court of law and Nixon wasn't impeached. He resigned before it got to that point. They had just began an investigation to consider impeachment proceedings. That's when Nixon resigned. Ford pardoned him and that was it. Impeachment

Bill Clinton was impeached. He just wasn't punished by the Senate because Democrats controlled it. Some believed he should have resigned.......but Democrats don't have the honor to resign for the good of the country like Republicans.
I see your thread got merged. Too bad. I am checking in today to see if Hillary has gotten charged yet? Any news?

She'll walk. No, she'll stroll straight into the White House. The fix is in, and it's called The Liberal Agenda.
Even if it goes to a Grand Jury, I can't see all 12 (or16) agreeing on an indictment. They will probably not indict, but she'll be compromised anyway.

Just had a thought...do they all have to agree or is it a majority?

I see your thread got merged. Too bad. I am checking in today to see if Hillary has gotten charged yet? Any news?

The investigation is on going. Does it feel weird to have your front runner under FBI investigation?

Even if it goes to a Grand Jury, I can't see all 12 (or16) agreeing on an indictment. They will probably not indict, but she'll be compromised anyway.

Why not? an American hero David Petraeus was indicted. Why not this scum who sells out the country?

tell you what......hold your breath and I'll get back with you......

The investigation is on going. Does it feel weird to have your front runner under FBI investigation?

It's a vast rightwing conspiracy......

Why not? an American hero David Petraeus was indicted. Why not this scum who sells out the country?
Yes, but Petraeus was not your candidate for the presidency. There would likely be Clinton voters on the panel.

Yes, but Petraeus was not your candidate for the presidency. There would likely be Clinton voters on the panel.

Are there really passionate Hillary voters? Other than Stat I haven't seen many. Whats to get excited about with her really:dunno:

PUT HER ARSE IN JAIL ALREADY!

She said she only used 1 (ONE) personal e-mail account
- SHE LIED ... she was using multiple personal e-mails

She said both her e-mails and her servers were extremely secure
- SHE LIED ... the security was not sufficient and had been installed incorrectly

She said none of her e-mails contained classified information
- SHE LIED ... secret information was found in initial e-mails she released

She said she handed over all of her e-mails
- SHE LIED ... Sidney BlUmenthal then released e-mails that included ones Hillary had not turned over

She said she never sent or received e-mails that were MARKED secret at the time
- SHE TOLD THE TRUTH ... Re-visiting the old Clinton 'Definition of the word is' argument Slick Willey used, Hillary claimed not to have sent or received any e-mails that contained documents MARKED 'Classified'. This was true; however, assessment of documents revelaed many of the documents contained not only SECRET information but also TOP SECRET / 'NOFORN' (Highest classification, NON-Releasable to foreign entities to include our allies, information deemed capable of causing 'extreme damage' if released)! Hillary seeks to use her carefully chosen words as part of her defense, BUT the MISHANDLING of classified information IS STILL A CRIME, punishable at the least by being stripped of her ability to hold any Security Clearance ever again and, at the most, severe monetary fines and JAIL TIME!

MORE EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS NOT BEEN COLLECTED AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON THAN THERE WAS USED TO CONVICT GENERAL PATRAEUS!

The BAD news is, Obama's hand-picked DOJ (Lynch) has announced it is stepping in and possibly taking over the collection of her e-mails. (THAT shi'ite needs to be stopped right NOW!)

Nah....I'll just keep checking in with you.

Nah....I'll just keep checking in with you.
Once again......I give you a rational response.....and you give me this bovine-scatology.

I keep thinking to myself...when is this bizarre ingrate going to post anything worthwhile.

Grow up lady.:trolls:

Forum List

Back