Do you Planned Parenthood (PP) supporters understand "Fund Segregation"???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
It is very simple question that should be easily answered by PP supporters.
Are all PP revenues combined and the operating expenses deducted from the combined revenue?
Or to make it simpler.
Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.
How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding - The Washington Post
Below is PP's report.
Under Expenses...
Do we see any segregation of expenses incurred performing abortions?
Furthermore do we see where the $528.4 million in Federal revenue was segregated and ONLY
expenses of PP related to NON-abortion expenses was segregated?

The answer is NO.

So until PP can assure that ALL $528.4 million provided by our taxes is NOT used to pay abortion related services' expenses... PP should have it's Federal funds withheld.
Simple as that. As long as NO Federal funds are used to pay Abortion related expenses I've no problem with PP activities.
That simple!
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 8.47.07 AM.png

ISSUU - Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

As I've been asking PP supporters to explain a simple fact.
If an abortion is held in a PP abortion facility, who paid the utility bills? The rent? The salaries?
If any of the $558 million in federal,etc. funds are used to pay abortion related expenses that should provide justification for suspending all federal payments.

Are all PP revenues combined and the operating expenses deducted from the combined revenue?
Or to make it simpler.
Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.
Below is PP's report.
Under Expenses...
Furthermore do we see where the $528.4 million in Federal revenue was segregated and ONLY

The answer is NO.

So until PP can assure that ALL $528.4 million provided by our taxes is NOT used to pay abortion related services' expenses... PP should have it's Federal funds withheld.
Simple as that. As long as NO Federal funds are used to pay Abortion related expenses I've no problem with PP activities.
That simple!
View attachment 46494
ISSUU - Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report by Planned Parenthood Action Fund

Planned Parenthood's 2013-2014 annual report shows that it received about $528 million in "Government Health Services Grants & Reimbursements" — about 41 percent of its total funding. It also received about $305 million from non-government health services revenue — 23 percent of its funding — and $257 million in private contributions and bequests, according to the report. About 65 percent of that funding went to providing medical services, while the remaining funds went to non-medical program services, management and general support, and fundraising.

The math in the above is simple:

PP received $562 million in non-government revenue plus private contributions.

If an abortion is held in a PP abortion facility, who paid the utility bills? The rent? The salaries?
If any of the $558 million in federal,etc. funds are used to pay abortion related expenses that should provide justification for suspending all federal payments.

Every medical facility in the country that does abortions also provides non-abortion services to people who for one reason or another have all or part of their bill paid by government funding.

Do you want to shut them all down?

Or to make it simpler.
Below is PP's report.
Under Expenses...

The answer is NO.

That simple!
View attachment 46494

Planned Parenthood's 2013-2014 annual report shows that it received about $528 million in "Government Health Services Grants & Reimbursements" — about 41 percent of its total funding. It also received about $305 million from non-government health services revenue — 23 percent of its funding — and $257 million in private contributions and bequests, according to the report. About 65 percent of that funding went to providing medical services, while the remaining funds went to non-medical program services, management and general support, and fundraising.

Every medical facility in the country that does abortions also provides non-abortion services to people who for one reason or another have all or part of their bill paid by government funding.

I want abortions especially ones for idiots like these :
Of the 333,964 abortions planned parenthood was involved in..
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

Facts About Abortion U.S. Abortion Statistics

that use my tax money to keep these ignorant women from having 2 or more abortions as they have done under PP's encouragement so PP can
use the aborted tissues for crass money. If that means clinics be used strictly for abortions using non-tax money so be it!
That should NOT be a problem.
We have dedicated brake repair shops... we have dentists, we have specialities... so why not a clinic strictly for abortions?
What is the problem with that and NOT using my tax money especially for women stupid enough to have 2 or more abortions!

Or to make it simpler.
Below is PP's report.
Under Expenses...

The answer is NO.

That simple!
View attachment 46494

that use my tax money to keep these ignorant women from having 2 or more abortions as they have done under PP's encouragement so PP can
use the aborted tissues for crass money. If that means clinics be used strictly for abortions using non-tax money so be it!
We have dedicated brake repair shops... we have dentists, we have specialities... so why not a clinic strictly for abortions?
What is the problem with that and NOT using my tax money especially for women stupid enough to have 2 or more abortions!

No tax money is used for abortions.

Or to make it simpler.
Below is PP's report.
Under Expenses...

The answer is NO.

That simple!
View attachment 46494

No tax money is used for abortions.

So you are 100% confident that this document filed with the IRS shows that all the utilities, salaries, supplies used in an abortion service
came from non-tax payments by tax payers like me?
Do you see anywhere on this page where segmented expenses for abortions using NON-Tax funds???
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 8.58.42 AM.png

Should be a simple process for a $1 billion organization like PP to have separate facilities JUST for abortions that
are paid for with separate funds from NON-tax sources.
But this form shows all expenses combined.
Salaries/wages... $31 million ... but does that include physicians performing abortions?
Occupancy $2.29 million does that include lights, power for abortion tools?
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 8.58.42 AM.png

If any of the $500+ million from tax sources was used to pay abortion services expenses that is wrong and illegal.

I'm looking for you PP supporters to explain how PP has separated abortion related expenses so that NO federal funds are used in covering abortion expenses. Where are you ??? How come you can't do that? Simple I would think for "smart" people especially those of you FFOs and LIPs!

PP total revenue: $1.145 billion the below other sources...
Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million (46.1%) in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.
Those federal dollars were the single largest source of money coming into the organization and its local affiliates, by far. Another $305.3 million (26.6%) came from nongovernment sources, about $257.4 million(22.5%) reached the organization after private donors and foundations made contributions and bequests. The organization also raised another $54.7 million (4.8%) in fees charged for its services. So, government funding — with federal dollars comprising the biggest portion of this part of the organization's budget — are absolutely critical to Planned Parenthood's total operation.

And not one accounting of the 46.1% of government funds NOT being used for abortion services.

Can you post the Charter for inspection of SOP?

I don't have to post Charter and Standard Operating Procedures of Planned Parenthood.
I'm asking the simple question that any of you really smart elitist defenders of PP should be able to provide, i.e. how is the tax payer funds being spent on ONLY non-abortion services?
That shouldn't be too hard to show since there is specific rules and regulations regarding expenditures of Federal money for abortions.
According to the Department of Health and Human Service’s website, "by law, Title X funds may not be used in programs where abortion is a method of family planning."

I'm looking for you PP supporters to explain how PP has separated abortion related expenses so that NO federal funds are used in covering abortion expenses. Where are you ??? How come you can't do that? Simple I would think for "smart" people especially those of you FFOs and LIPs!

Is that really our job?
Personally, I wouldn't mind if PP used government funds for abortion.
The only ones who would get upset are those who don't want their tax dollars going to abortion.

Is it not great they do not fully itemize the funding? It leaves you without proof if they are or if they are not!!

What? Did you think they would tell you if they were? That is a crime!

Why don't you just trust their word?

Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million (46.1%) in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.
Those federal dollars were the single largest source of money coming into the organization and its local affiliates, by far. Another $305.3 million (26.6%) came from nongovernment sources, about $257.4 million(22.5%) reached the organization after private donors and foundations made contributions and bequests. The organization also raised another $54.7 million (4.8%) in fees charged for its services. So, government funding — with federal dollars comprising the biggest portion of this part of the organization's budget — are absolutely critical to Planned Parenthood's total operation.

And not one accounting of the 46.1% of government funds NOT being used for abortion services.

If abortion services count for 3% of PP's operations, how is it possible for PP to have to dip into government funding to pay for that?

Most of the government funding is simply Medicaid. Do you really think PP is billing Medicaid for abortions?

lol

Since the Planned Parenthood Organ Outlet is as intransigent as a Straights Only bakery, they should have their half a billion federal dollars taken away from them, and that half a billion dollars should be given to a women's health organization which does not perform abortions.

Then no one can claim the GOP is hurting women's health services.

Problem solved.

Write your Congressman and Senators.

Last edited:
Since the Planned Parenthood Organ Outlet is as intransigent as a Straights Only bakery, they should have their half a billion federal dollars taken away from them, and that half a billion dollars should be given to a women's health organization which does not perform abortions.

Then no one can claim the GOP is hurting women's health services.

Problem solved.

Write your Congressman and Senators.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges.

Write Fredericka Wilson? She is doing a splendid job! Should I congratulate her?

Most of the government funding is simply Medicaid. Do you really think PP is billing Medicaid for abortions?

lol

Again... you are ignoring the question!
Are abortion expenses kept separate from the tax revenue? You can't answer that!

Forum List

Back