FBI Investigating Hillary Clinton

images

Nothing will happen to her
The ONLY reason Nixon escaped jail is because he was a sitting president. Hillary is NOT.
:lol: Nixon resigned. Why wasn't he in jail afterwards? I thought someone with an IQ of 214 would know these things.
Because Nixon was never charged with a crime in court. He resigned to avoid an Impeachment. He also never committed perjury. So now both Bill & Hillary have committed perjury.
When he said "I am not a crook".....:rofl:
Perjury can only occur if you're under oath, Dumbass.

I think the security issue needs to be seriously looked into. One of my favorite sites to just sit on and watch is Norse Attack Map Which monitors, real-time, the ongoing internet war between countries and stuff. I can tell you that China rages against Dallas and St Louis A LOT, like constantly...

That said, it's "neat" to watch that site because you'll see the US start getting hammered by someone (at the time of this posting it was Russia) then you can watch the US fire back. It's like the US wakes up and just plows them under with retaliation attacks. Fascinating stuff.
It really is. Still watching. The US is getting hammered and very few attacks are going out. That is worrisome. Neat sight. Thank you EverCurious!

The ONLY reason Nixon escaped jail is because he was a sitting president. Hillary is NOT.
:lol: Nixon resigned. Why wasn't he in jail afterwards? I thought someone with an IQ of 214 would know these things.
Because Nixon was never charged with a crime in court. He resigned to avoid an Impeachment. He also never committed perjury. So now both Bill & Hillary have committed perjury.
If I remember correctly the "court" system works different for a president. He is tried in one chamber and judge by another. So Nixon DID get convicted in a court just not sentenced.

If I remember correctly the "court" system works different for a president. He is tried in one chamber and judge by another. So Nixon DID get convicted in a court just not sentenced.

The House brings articles of impeachment, the Senate holds the trial.
And the same lawyer that represented Bubba, when he was up, is the guy with Top Secret thumb drives of Hillary's

nothing to see here

Republicans have fly payer and b b guns to use against Hillary. Discredited scandals that have resulted in nothing.

Hillary has clay-more mines after 8 years of Bush and 8 years of obstructionism under Obama. Republicans should have been rebuilding the America they destroyed under Bush. Only they have spent the last 8 years trying to make their damage worse. Shut down government anyone?

I suspect she is in a better position politically.

Hillary has clay-more mines after 8 years of Bush and 8 years of obstructionism under Obama. Republicans should have been rebuilding the America they destroyed under Bush. Only they have spent the last 8 years trying to make their damage worse. Shut down government anyone?

Bush had Willy's dot.com fiasco and his failure to take bin-Laden to deal with....and then in 2008 Willy's CRA house of cards collapsed with housing being the engine of our economy after Willy got NAFTA passed and gave the orient carte blanche to destroy several US industries...and who can forget Willy taking campaign money from the Chi-coms in return for our missile telemetry secrets. Should a chinese nuclear ICBM ever hit a US city, we can add that event to the Clinton Library.....Willy is still years ahead of Obozo as the worst president in the history of Earth.

A little late for damage control, Deanie-beanie. Did the talking points memo get delivered by US Mail....a day or so late?
You wish. The email regulation was signed by Obama two years after she left office.
As far as the top secret, if it wasn't marked or if it was reclassified after she left, then there is no case. And she turned over the server and the thumb drive. I suspect she laid a trap for an unsuspecting and ignorant GOP. After they find nothing of importance, they will look more stupid than ever.

In the mean time, they have the lowest approval ratings in history. Iraq, the financial meltdown, cutting education, the Bush Tax Cuts, protecting BP over Gulf Coast Americans, the shutdown, the downgrade, and on and on are all FRESH WOUNDS that I suspect America won't soon forget.

You wish. The email regulation was signed by Obama two years after she left office.
As far as the top secret, if it wasn't marked or if it was reclassified after she left, then there is no case. And she turned over the server and the thumb drive. I suspect she laid a trap for an unsuspecting and ignorant GOP. After they find nothing of importance, they will look more stupid than ever.

In the mean time, they have the lowest approval ratings in history. Iraq, the financial meltdown, cutting education, the Bush Tax Cuts, protecting BP over Gulf Coast Americans, the shutdown, the downgrade, and on and on are all FRESH WOUNDS that I suspect America won't soon forget.

ROFLMAO!!!! Only a brain-dead prog would believe a word of this shit. :lol:

Obama did not SIGN OFF on Hillary having her own private email server, bub.

Republicans have fly payer and b b guns to use against Hillary. Discredited scandals that have resulted in nothing.

Hillary's FALLING poll numbers are a good sign? Care to explain that moron?

I think the security issue needs to be seriously looked into. One of my favorite sites to just sit on and watch is Norse Attack Map Which monitors, real-time, the ongoing internet war between countries and stuff. I can tell you that China rages against Dallas and St Louis A LOT, like constantly...

That said, it's "neat" to watch that site because you'll see the US start getting hammered by someone (at the time of this posting it was Russia) then you can watch the US fire back. It's like the US wakes up and just plows them under with retaliation attacks. Fascinating stuff.
Really! I just .looked at it and Kirksville , US is getting hammered.
Kirksville Air Force Station .... Champaign, IL: US Army Construction Engineering Research Laboratories.

WoW!

It really is. Still watching. The US is getting hammered and very few attacks are going out. That is worrisome. Neat sight. Thank you EverCurious!

Yeah it changes on a dime as they shut each other down and stuff. Always reminds me of when my geek programmer buddies and I used to have "code wars" for fun in the late 80's early 90's, before the public internet and before PC's were even commonplace in homes, we'd code viruses and put them on each others PC's, the goal was to defuse the virus before the damage was so great that you had to reformat your HD heh - except of course this is on a massive global scale. Same principle(s) though; they just leave off the last (if they're smart) - infiltrate, steal, and destroy...

China and India are the ones who hit the US the most, South America and Russia prob. being second, every once in a while Spain flies off the handle at us. The US typically only hammers on China. Europe gets hammered by China mostly. I've not seen Europe really do anything in retaliation though. Not like the US, we mostly just kind of sit there, racking up thousands of attacks on us, then it's like we get all pissy and go all out war barrage from all over the country on China - we'll throw down 2k attacks in like 5 minutes and then the map goes dead for a bit. Really "nifty" when it happens; the whole US just lights up with "laser strikes" and China turns in a glowing ball of hits heh

It should be noted for the record, that those attacks are not /always/ successful, in fact a lot of them, certainly against our gov., are not - we track them as the site shows so they're likely not getting through. However, my concern, is that private servers, like the one Hillary was using, are /not/ secure like the gov's shit. China mostly hits telnet, which is the protocol used for remote computing - basically if they crack your login password, they can gain /full/ control of your system. I mean you wouldn't even know they were there because they just take what they want copy it to their HD and disconnect, at most you might notice a little lag but that's it. The worst part is that now they can come back anytime they want, unless you change the PW - but why do that when you don't even know you were hit ya know? The only "plus side" (hopefully, I'm crossing my fingers) is that Hillary and them had a Linux OS (which is fairly common for servers) which doesn't have all the backdoor access Windows servers have. Linux at least they have to hack two, or more, passwords (the server and the mail separate) so they'd kind of have to know /who/ and /what/ they were going after more so than windows where they can crack one pw and basically take over the entire system - all saved passwords and stuff.

My Linux business server got hacked into some years ago; after I retired from making websites I kept the original server because it was too much of a PITA to convert over my personal use server and my clients sub-servers as the "main" server, but I never used the 'main' server's business website anymore. They had hacked into that unused main server site and made themselves a crap ton of email accounts to send out spam mail lol My host company figured it out within a month or so and we shut it down, changed the passwords and all that so it wasn't a big deal, just chowed down a bunch of usage (which is unlimited for me, so a w/e to me personally.) All I got out of it is some "extra" spam mail rejected to my old business email, which I've had for like 15 years and averages like 200 spam mails a day anyway lol Was my own fault really, the PW was never very secure because I'd set it up before internet wars really took off and just never changed it cause there was no access to anything important and I didn't want to remember a new PW.

I thought you had a IQ of 214. When was Nixon convicted or even impeached of anything? IQ of 214? C'mon!

Really! I just .looked at it and Kirksville , US is getting hammered.
Kirksville Air Force Station .... Champaign, IL: US Army Construction Engineering Research Laboratories.

WoW!

Yeah it changes on a dime as they shut each other down and stuff. Always reminds me of when my geek programmer buddies and I used to have "code wars" for fun in the late 80's early 90's, before the public internet and before PC's were even commonplace in homes, we'd code viruses and put them on each others PC's, the goal was to defuse the virus before the damage was so great that you had to reformat your HD heh - except of course this is on a massive global scale. Same principle(s) though; they just leave off the last (if they're smart) - infiltrate, steal, and destroy...

China and India are the ones who hit the US the most, South America and Russia prob. being second, every once in a while Spain flies off the handle at us. The US typically only hammers on China. Europe gets hammered by China mostly. I've not seen Europe really do anything in retaliation though. Not like the US, we mostly just kind of sit there, racking up thousands of attacks on us, then it's like we get all pissy and go all out war barrage from all over the country on China - we'll throw down 2k attacks in like 5 minutes and then the map goes dead for a bit. Really "nifty" when it happens; the whole US just lights up with "laser strikes" and China turns in a glowing ball of hits heh

It should be noted for the record, that those attacks are not /always/ successful, in fact a lot of them, certainly against our gov., are not - we track them as the site shows so they're likely not getting through. However, my concern, is that private servers, like the one Hillary was using, are /not/ secure like the gov's shit. China mostly hits telnet, which is the protocol used for remote computing - basically if they crack your login password, they can gain /full/ control of your system. I mean you wouldn't even know they were there because they just take what they want copy it to their HD and disconnect, at most you might notice a little lag but that's it. The worst part is that now they can come back anytime they want, unless you change the PW - but why do that when you don't even know you were hit ya know? The only "plus side" (hopefully, I'm crossing my fingers) is that Hillary and them had a Linux OS (which is fairly common for servers) which doesn't have all the backdoor access Windows servers have. Linux at least they have to hack two, or more, passwords (the server and the mail separate) so they'd kind of have to know /who/ and /what/ they were going after more so than windows where they can crack one pw and basically take over the entire system - all saved passwords and stuff.

My Linux business server got hacked into some years ago; after I retired from making websites I kept the original server because it was too much of a PITA to convert over my personal use server and my clients sub-servers as the "main" server, but I never used the 'main' server's business website anymore. They had hacked into that unused main server site and made themselves a crap ton of email accounts to send out spam mail lol My host company figured it out within a month or so and we shut it down, changed the passwords and all that so it wasn't a big deal, just chowed down a bunch of usage (which is unlimited for me, so a w/e to me personally.) All I got out of it is some "extra" spam mail rejected to my old business email, which I've had for like 15 years and averages like 200 spam mails a day anyway lol Was my own fault really, the PW was never very secure because I'd set it up before internet wars really took off and just never changed it cause there was no access to anything important and I didn't want to remember a new PW.
That is fascinating! I enjoyed the information, you must have a ball with your friends! I have to go back up and get that site again. Thanks again!

Obama did not SIGN OFF on Hillary having her own private email server, bub.

She should be indicted for this alone top secret documents..

The decision advances the investigation into the Democratic presidential front-runner's use of a private email account as the nation's top diplomat, and whether classified information was improperly sent via and stored on the home-brew email server she ran from her house in suburban New York City.

Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said she has "pledged to cooperate with the government's security inquiry, and if there are more questions, we will continue to address them."

It's not clear if the device will yield any information — Clinton's attorney said in March that no emails from the main personal address she used while secretary of state still "reside on the server or on back-up systems associated with the server."

Clinton had to this point refused demands from Republican critics to turn over the server to a third party, with attorney David Kendall telling the House committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that "there is no basis to support the proposed third-party review of the server."

Republicans jumped on Tuesday's decision to change course, as well as the additional disclosure that two emails that traversed Clinton's personal system were subsequently given one of the government's highest classification ratings.

"All this means is that Hillary Clinton, in the face of FBI scrutiny, has decided she has run out of options," Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement. "She knows she did something wrong and has run out of ways to cover it up."

Federal investigators have begun looking into the security of Clintons' email setup amid concerns from the inspector general for the intelligence community that classified information may have passed through the system.

There is no evidence she used encryption to shield the emails or her personal server from foreign intelligence services or other potentially prying eyes. Kendall has said previously that Clinton is "actively cooperating" with the FBI inquiry.

In March, Clinton said she exchanged about 60,000 emails in her four years in the Obama administration, about half of which were personal and were discarded. She turned over the other half to the State Department in last December.

Kendall gave the thumb drives, containing copies of roughly 30,000 emails, to the FBI after the agency determined he could not remain in possession of the classified information contained in some of the emails, according to a U.S. official briefed on the matter who was not authorized to speak publicly.

The State Department previously had said it was comfortable with Kendall keeping the emails at his Washington law office.

Word that Clinton had relented on giving up possession of the server came as Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa said two emails that traversed Clinton's personal system were deemed "Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information" — a rating that is among the government's highest classifications. Grassley said the inspector general of the nation's intelligence community had reported the new details about the higher classification to Congress on Tuesday

Clinton relents gives up possession of private email server

Forum List

Back