FBI Employee: ‘Trump’s Supporters Are All Poor, Uneducated, Lazy POS’

Well this explains things like Waco and Ruby Ridge, I guess.

On November 9, 2016, one day after the 2016 presidential election, an FBI staffer disparaged Trump voters to “FBI Attorney 2,” according to exchanges published in the report.

10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

Moments later, the attorney lamented how a Trump presidency would erase the Obama administration’s legislative achievements.

“I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone,” the attorney said.

“Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again.”

“Also Pence is stupid,” added the attorney.
Sounds like he was right.
Weird.
Democrats can't convince enough Americans to vote for them.......so they try to bring millions of people here that are exactly what they despise. Poor, uneducated, and lazy.
Lol, more people voted for the Democrat. Did you forget that?

On November 9, 2016, one day after the 2016 presidential election, an FBI staffer disparaged Trump voters to “FBI Attorney 2,” according to exchanges published in the report.

10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

Moments later, the attorney lamented how a Trump presidency would erase the Obama administration’s legislative achievements.

“I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone,” the attorney said.

“Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again.”

Trump's accomplishments:
Tax cut.
Companies returning to the US.
Unemployment down to 3.8%, a 45 year low.
Black unemployment down to lowest ever.
Better vetting process for those entering legally.
Arresting illegal-migrants that have committed crimes and imprisoning and/or deporting them.
Actually met with North Korean leader to work out hateful rhetoric and seek a solution to the standoff.

Kidnapping

I remember when Hitlery called anyone wanting to vote for Tump a "deplorable."
Like all poor, uneducated, lazy, POS Donnie Dirt Bag supporters you deliberately misquote Hillary, as GOP hate radio programmed you to do. Hillary said HALF of Tramp's supporters were deplorable, but thank you for admitting that they ALL are deplorable!!!!

b99f62b9704ebe984aafa4f8d7e608cc.jpg

Just because we use multisyllable words that you cannot grasp does not make us stupid, doofus.

[
Democrats can't convince enough Americans to vote for them.......so they try to bring millions of people here that are exactly what they despise. Poor, uneducated, and lazy.
Lol, that doesnt matter, did you forget that?

ELECTORAL COLLEGE

lol
No, but you are the fool who said "Democrats can't convince enough people to vote for them" so apparently you did.

Was this the FBI agent who shot a guy in the leg by accident trying to dance in a club.

[

ELECTORAL COLLEGE

lol
No, but you are the fool who said "Democrats can't convince enough people to vote for them" so apparently you did.
No that was Mudwhistle, doofuis.

[

ELECTORAL COLLEGE

lol
No that was Mudwhistle, doofuis.
Meh, all you dinks look the same online.

Average agent salary is around 46Ka year

Dumbasses that's chump change

Forum List

Back